Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whether it's music being streamed alongside a streamer's activities, or the depth of in-game volume you can hear over their mic. (I have no means of achieving the latter.) In regard to the former, let me give a shot at acting as if I know a little about programming...Would it be possible to allow the viewer to "modify" the volume slider located in the streamer's AutoDJ preferences @ nightbot.tv; through the means of a command in the viewer chat; i.e. !nightbot audio2 (value 0 - 100) ... a slider amongst the Twitch UI (above the current audio slider) would be…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see an integration, where I can import an iCalendar (like Google Calendar, Apple iCal, etc.) to sync with my schedule on twitch. Or the other way round an export function or a API, with which I can import my Twitch schedule to an application that supports iCal/webCal.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Title says it all, late night streamers since the schedule has it way on the right doesn't show the image. People will recognize the image before just text and respond quicker to that. Some may not even read it at all. So late night streamers have that going against them.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I often use the 'videos' page as a placeholder to remind me "I can't watch this stream right now but I need to check out the VOD of this later." Except now the Videos page (which is annoying AF to get to without manually typing it in), it plays the stream! If I wanted to watch the stream, I would WATCH THE STREAM. If I want to look at videos, let me look at videos WITHOUT WATCHING THE STREAM (maybe a second copy of the stream, which interferes with my viewing, if I opened it in a new window). Worse,…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If the channel owner has passed away for any reason, their channel should be memorialized by their family member or a friend who knew them both online during their streams & offline as in IRL. I'm suggesting this because a fellow affiliate XavyCakes4u recently passed away from an unknown cause. I was unaware of it until partner KiitLock brought it up through Twitter.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I talked to StreamElements to get an alert for highlight messages in the new channel points feature, but they said this is not possible because of the API, I don't know how that works, but they said they need the API to make the alert working this will be possible soon?

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow creators to add onetime events to schedule.

Currently it is only supported to add reoccurring streams to the schedule, this makes it difficult to create and manage yearly or one off events.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently streamers have to add custom commands to their bot for every streamer they are streaming with. Example !username !username2 and when viewers are using those commands in chat, bot will say their Twitch channel name. Then streamer is updating to the title "Streaming IRL with !username and !username2" so that viewers can find their channels.

It would be easier if this would be inbuild feature in Twitch, so that you could tag other streamers example like this: "Streaming IRL with @username and @username2" and those would be automatically converted as hyperlinks.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What it says on the tin. Just to give sentences a little bit of breathing room.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to ID tag another channel in the title of my stream. This would allow me as a streamer to have a visible spot for my viewers to see who I'm playing with/talking to, and will promote cross pollination of audiences.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello,

I have spoke to many people over the years of me being on Twitch and many of us are upset that when we accidentally click "unfollow" it resets our following date. I know some people have done it on purpose, but many of us would like to keep our follow date. Being on mobile at night time when I am relaxing somewhere and not on my PC, it is easy to accidentally click the unfollow button, especially if I have fallen asleep. It would be nice if it was possible to create an option, maybe in settings, to turn…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I started to set up my new offline channel page, which has the option to post a schedule. I have a schedule that (usually) alternates every other week.
    For example, Week 1 is my Dungeons and Dragons series with friends, and because our schedules do not line up, week 2 is a normal video gaming stream.

It would be nice to have an option to set a 2-week schedule, a week 1 and a week 2.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Since many people get accidentally unfollowed from streamers, I think this would be a good feature.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. With the time, the list of channels grows up.
    And i would like to separate channels in groups. Like the "Collection" in the Steam app where you can create collection of games.

It should be very nice to be able to make that kind of Collection :

• RiotGames -- LCS -- LCK -- LEC -- LPL
    • Fortnite games -- Streamer 1 -- Streamer 2 -- Streamer 3

And being able to edit them (rename, delete, manual sort order, open/close +).

Thank you !

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As a streamer, I want to have the ability to disable shelves such as "Recent broadcasts" and enable only custom collections or "Recent highlights and uploads", or "Popular clips".

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Like you can enable/disable showing followers.

Even feature to remove followers from your list especially one who just follow you with trollish names to troll you.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [ENG] I would like you to implement an easier and more aesthetic way of ordering the channel panels. Every time a new panel is added or one is removed, everything is disorganized. It could be divided by fixed columns of 4 or 5, then we could decide if in "Colum 1" put a number of panels / extensions and in "Column 2" different ones.

[ESP] Quisiera que implementan una formas mas facil y estetica de ordenar los paneles del canal. Cada vez que se agrega un panel nuevo o se elimina uno, se desorganiza todo. Podria ser dividido por columnas…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Currently when you put your donation link to either Streamlabs or Streamelements into the "Social Links" it just shows the basic URL Icon. It would be nice for the profile page to recognize what donation service is linked, that way I could get rid of panels altogether and save panels for extension based tools. Basically I just want "Social Links" to populate more rich icons.

Social Links should show Streamlabs / Streamelements icon.

Image for reference: https://i.imgur.com/2axRr7p.png

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?