Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I often use the 'videos' page as a placeholder to remind me "I can't watch this stream right now but I need to check out the VOD of this later." Except now the Videos page (which is annoying AF to get to without manually typing it in), it plays the stream! If I wanted to watch the stream, I would WATCH THE STREAM. If I want to look at videos, let me look at videos WITHOUT WATCHING THE STREAM (maybe a second copy of the stream, which interferes with my viewing, if I opened it in a new window). Worse,…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see an integration, where I can import an iCalendar (like Google Calendar, Apple iCal, etc.) to sync with my schedule on twitch. Or the other way round an export function or a API, with which I can import my Twitch schedule to an application that supports iCal/webCal.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I talked to StreamElements to get an alert for highlight messages in the new channel points feature, but they said this is not possible because of the API, I don't know how that works, but they said they need the API to make the alert working this will be possible soon?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If the channel owner has passed away for any reason, their channel should be memorialized by their family member or a friend who knew them both online during their streams & offline as in IRL. I'm suggesting this because a fellow affiliate XavyCakes4u recently passed away from an unknown cause. I was unaware of it until partner KiitLock brought it up through Twitter.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I started to set up my new offline channel page, which has the option to post a schedule. I have a schedule that (usually) alternates every other week.
    For example, Week 1 is my Dungeons and Dragons series with friends, and because our schedules do not line up, week 2 is a normal video gaming stream.

It would be nice to have an option to set a 2-week schedule, a week 1 and a week 2.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Like you can enable/disable showing followers.

Even feature to remove followers from your list especially one who just follow you with trollish names to troll you.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Currently streamers have to add custom commands to their bot for every streamer they are streaming with. Example !username !username2 and when viewers are using those commands in chat, bot will say their Twitch channel name. Then streamer is updating to the title "Streaming IRL with !username and !username2" so that viewers can find their channels.

It would be easier if this would be inbuild feature in Twitch, so that you could tag other streamers example like this: "Streaming IRL with @username and @username2" and those would be automatically converted as hyperlinks.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. With the time, the list of channels grows up.
    And i would like to separate channels in groups. Like the "Collection" in the Steam app where you can create collection of games.

It should be very nice to be able to make that kind of Collection :

• RiotGames -- LCS -- LCK -- LEC -- LPL
    • Fortnite games -- Streamer 1 -- Streamer 2 -- Streamer 3

And being able to edit them (rename, delete, manual sort order, open/close +).

Thank you !

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow to customize which videos appear on the offline page between highlights, previous streams, clips, and even allows users to focus on uploads if they so choose. I found my highlight appeared right after my previous broadcast when I highlight old streams for review purposes. This would be an extremely handy feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. As a streamer, I want to have the ability to disable shelves such as "Recent broadcasts" and enable only custom collections or "Recent highlights and uploads", or "Popular clips".

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. https://twitter.com/thundergod97/status/1038248476948213760 my twitter thread about this.

1. Option to always send an email (obviously not everyone wants this so it should be an OPTION. I use email notifications as a history of when people have gone live. I also get push notifications of emails from that email address on my phone, so I can tell when people have gone live.

2. Base it actually on ACTIVITY. If I have browser windows at home open to twitch that does not mean I am ACTIVE on twitch. You should be able to tell when I'm active because I'm chatting or I'm clicking around the…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [ENG] I would like you to implement an easier and more aesthetic way of ordering the channel panels. Every time a new panel is added or one is removed, everything is disorganized. It could be divided by fixed columns of 4 or 5, then we could decide if in "Colum 1" put a number of panels / extensions and in "Column 2" different ones.

[ESP] Quisiera que implementan una formas mas facil y estetica de ordenar los paneles del canal. Cada vez que se agrega un panel nuevo o se elimina uno, se desorganiza todo. Podria ser dividido por columnas…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello,

I have spoke to many people over the years of me being on Twitch and many of us are upset that when we accidentally click "unfollow" it resets our following date. I know some people have done it on purpose, but many of us would like to keep our follow date. Being on mobile at night time when I am relaxing somewhere and not on my PC, it is easy to accidentally click the unfollow button, especially if I have fallen asleep. It would be nice if it was possible to create an option, maybe in settings, to turn…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Currently when you put your donation link to either Streamlabs or Streamelements into the "Social Links" it just shows the basic URL Icon. It would be nice for the profile page to recognize what donation service is linked, that way I could get rid of panels altogether and save panels for extension based tools. Basically I just want "Social Links" to populate more rich icons.

Social Links should show Streamlabs / Streamelements icon.

Image for reference: https://i.imgur.com/2axRr7p.png

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When I add social media links, I don't have any idea how many are allowed until I hit the limit and suddenly can't add more. It's a minor-ish UI issue, but useful.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to incorporate the two current options of the Auto Host feature of (Select a random stream on your AutoHost list + Play from the top down)

I would like a line in the list, anything above that line gets played in order of online. Anything below the line gets played at random selection.

I have a few channels that run tournaments that I would like to have auto host priority, and then the rest tend to be my friends I would like to support. I'd like all my friends to have equal representation. While throwing my maximum…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I think Twitch should add a confirmation dialog box, because a lot of users missclick in this button. It's a UI/UX mistake.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. As a streamer who likes to look at who is following them, having to go to my channel settings every time now to look at my follower list is highly annoying, this button should be added back onto our pages even if it is only visable to the steamer, this is for easier access which I think you will agree is better overall than something being out of the way and annoying to get too.

The following button should be brought back as well for who the streamer follows so that way followers can look at who the streamer follows…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?