Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1270 results found

1. Most Streamers I watch have honorary mods who are other streamers just so they stand out from other viewers, I suggest adding a new role for streamers to add their associates/friend streamers to so that it is more obvious for viewers to know that these other people stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Be able to sort the your followers(on the left sidebar and on the followers page too)
    Sort them by: Longest Followed,Longest Subbed,Most Viewers,Least Viewers, Current Longest Streaming, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have an Idea for twitch, make an option called "Twitch Archive"
    that gives you all your VODs & Clips in a huge .zip that can be created in maximum 14 days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View requirement is fine but maybe modify the clip per week requirement? Not all streamers have a regular schedule and may not always stream a decent amount every week, or a streamer with a regular schedule might take a week off streaming.

My suggestion is to change it so 3-4 clips created anytime during the month that accumulate at least 50 views combined will award this badge instead to continue to recognize engaged viewers.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When reviewing my past streams it is hard to keep track of what was streamed on what day. As a variety streamer I'd like to review what games performed well and which didn't get much attention. Without knowing what was streamed on that night the Stream Summary page is not as useful. Having to cross reference with the vods page is time consuming, and doesn't work if the stream is older than the vods are kept.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Editable Emoticon Codes before the Unique Code.
    Partners too please, thank you.
    <3

Admin audit: changed "emoticon code" to "prefix" for ease of search.

659 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch stats are lacking in many ways. Instead of implementing their own stat tracking on twitch, they should implement Google Analytics instead.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Channel Mods should be able to delete clips created by other non mod viewers.
    This could help out to delete clips which are inappropriate to the context or content created by the broadcaster

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, the Path to Partner achievements depend on the number of average concurrent viewers (>75). Some channels have a smaller community but a large amount of monetary support benefiting Twitch. The Path to Partner achievements should be modified to support the high-quality channels that are attracting paying subscribers to Twitch but which might have smaller active viewing communities.

For example, it might be reasonable for partner status to unlock either at:

75 viewers and 0 subscriber points
    50 viewers and 25 subscriber points maintained for 3 months
    25 viewers and 50 subscriber points maintained for 6 months

Rather than…

575 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  17 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've noticed some of the content creators (Like gamers for example) are moving to twitch due to censorship & demonetization against inappropriate videos. (Like gameplay videos with FPS stuff) And like me, there are some content creators who don't broadcast that much but rather upload videos/clips to twitch. So I was wondering if you can be fair to twitch uploaders by adding a second option to join twitch affiliates or partnerships for twitch uploaders. Plz add this, the twitch uploaders depend on you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I see twitch streamers are getting some attention when joining Twitch Affiliate. So why not Twitch uploads too? This requirement for twitch uploads to join twitch affiliate should be the second option just in case for some twitch users who don't stream that much! (Like me of course)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Being able to click on the items like (average viewers, unique chatters etc.) and see the patterns throughout the month or year. This would be great to see how your average viewers are growing or how the peak hours are changing depending on the day of the week. Would be great :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trusted Role:
    For an example who follow the channel at least 2 weeks or more and don't get timeout from bot or moderators in a specific interval.

Trusted Only Chat:
    Streamers or moderators can use this role to solve situations, when the chat goes crazy and uncontrollable becouse of too many spam or messages in a specific topic like technical issues.
    Some Streamers use Sub Only Mode situations like above, but is not guaranteed they can behave in a right way.

This Role maybe have a badge which is maybe disabled in default and the Streamers can decide to enable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The title says it all. It would be useful to have the option to choose who exactly can watch past broadcasts, as well as highlights and uploads. I believe some affiliates and partners offer special videos that are made specificaly for their subscribers. Unfortunately, this can only be done by restricting the access to the entire VOD librairy.

Example: I don't want my highlights or my past broadcasts to be restricted just for the purpose of allowing my subs to get exclusive content from the uploading option. But if I would like to make that restriction I would like to…

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Instead of having to get all your Twitch followers/subscribers to follow you on Twitch, Instagram, Discord, etc, what if there was a way to send a message to all directly from Twitch? Like you send a message and they get notified via email "Hey, sorry guys, but I won't be streaming today as my cat peed on my keyboard"?

I'm a small streamer and would benefit from this, and the bigger the streamer, the more useful this would be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. it would be cool for a broadcaster to have the option to give a different chat badge to specific people in chat to show a specific role or important person in their stream. for example, mum/dad, bae, gf/bf, toxic guy in stream, creeper, troll of the stream, top donator, #1 sub, sub of the month, friendliest dude of the month, butt head, hehe champion, etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could there be an implementation of notifications when threshold of $100 is reached to allow Twitch Affiliates the ability to see when / around when they would receive their sub and bit money made?

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since the dashboard in its glory takes up a full monitor, would be very useful.

Nothing complicated needed, just plain text box, and possible 4th column for wider screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So this is my idea,

when i watch a lot of streamers as well as on my own streams i notice that there are of people in chat such as other streamers, YouTuber's or community members that get recognised as most likely there viewer bases are the same.

So, i was wondering if the Dev team would consider adding another chat role like moderators for people who are not there enough to mod but are easy to identify by chat members.

Now i understand the streamer can just mod the member but after a while having too many mods can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?