Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1276 results found

1. So I'm noticing an issue whenever I make a recurring schedule. I went to make one for every Saturday but when I submit it, it changes itself to every Monday. I try to fix it but it won't change

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i guess this would be a bug, but you wont update my name despite it being updated in my settings for days my new name is not on my channel or searchable and its been hours since my first stream and nothing has been added to my past broadcast or my youtube channel which is how I've set it up... i guess this is a bug or some sort of delay that shouldnt exist

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i guess this would be a bug, but you wont update my name despite it being updated in my settings for days my new name is not on my channel or searchable and its been hours since my first stream and nothing has been added to my past broadcast or my youtube channel which is how I've set it up... i guess this is a bug or some sort of delay that shouldnt exist

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The UI is all over the place. The skip is 5sec back and 30sec forward?!?!. The player is also just bad in general it's hard to go back to where I left off especially on a 8 hour stream.Ithink this app just needs a while new better restart.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gelir ve reklamlar kısmındaki türkçe ceviride hour yani saat kelimesi çevrilmemiş. Hour olarak gözüküyor.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, since we can custom our channel's subs name depending on the sub tier I think it could be interesting to have a variable for this.

For example instead of having the alert message be "{username} is now a {subtier} sub !" I could choose to have "{username} is now a {subname} !"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For musicians and singers streamers the clips are too short for cross posting on YoutTube and TikTok.

Highlights can be posted to YouTube.

Having the same resizing editor than clips but for the highlights could help to share more videos from our streams to TikTok (10 minutes max is much better than 1m30) without having to use external softwares. and highlights stay on Twitch, which is an other reason to extend those features.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I left the wrong payment information and it was rejected. When will I receive the payment back and send it to gmail? Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Grafico obbiettivi non aggiornato, mi segna meno follower e ho paura che con calcoli bene nemmeno le persone che interagiscono con la chat, potete fare un check e far sapere ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Desde hace aproximadamente 5 dias solo me sale esa leyenda "comercial breack in progress" en vez de publicidad y por lo mismo no me genera ningun ingreso y antes si lo hacia, recien cobre mi primer pago de afiliado y justo desde el dia de pago, no obtengo publicidad alguna y eso fue el dia 15 de noviembre y hoy es 21, hay alguna manera de remediarlo?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Following - https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/alerts-by-twitch-faq?language=en_US#faqs

"If you believe you received this message in error – for example, because you believe our system mistakenly identified copyrighted audio or you have the rights to upload and include the identified copyrighted audio in your streams and archives – please let us know via UserVoice."

I tried uploading and using a sound which has permission from the owner of the sound to be used.

One file had permission like this - "
    Creative Commons 0 You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the sound, even for commercial purposes, all without the need of asking permission to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am using Shadow Play from Nvidia Geforce Experience to stream to Twitch.
    I ended my stream with the Shadow Play overlay, however Twitch seems to continue to thinks that I am still live and trying to detect data that is suppose to deliver to Twitch.

The reason for using shadow play is due to the high quality recording of the actual game environment.
    I hope that there is some method for me to try to end the stream. Though at this point, I have no idea and cannot find any solid solution online.

I which for your assistance on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. They need to fix the website on twitch when going to creator dashboard when selecting it from the twitch profile picture. It keeps showing error message that it not working and fix this issue.

This has been happening a lot lately this month when trying to live stream and check my other contents on twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As a streamer, I'd like to review the moderator notes in my channel and even remove it. As this is shared to another channels, I don't want to spread the comments from a mod who is a hater of a user in my name. Also, reset the ban counter for "joke bans".

Also, as a mod, I'd like to correct my notes for people banned by mistake/misunderstanding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow creators to have multiple YouTube Channels connected with the ability to select which channel to export a VOD, or Clip (for YT Shorts) to. A lot of content creators maintain at least two channels, one for highlights and another for full vod archives so having the option to have two channels connected and the ability to select which channel to export to would be extremely helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch is on a streak of great creator-centric changes right now. I'd like to propose another:

Both Twitch AND Twitch streamers miss out on 100% of the revenue from ads that are NOT being run. So let's make ALL mid-roll ads pay the 55% revenue split to creators, regardless of use of the auto-scheduler. I feel this would likely motivate Ads Manager non-users (like myself) to run more ads more often. It would nearly double the ad earnings to these creators AND still keep ads entirely on-demand (like running them during food runs, bathroom breaks, etc.) to continue having uninterrupted…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So, ads are the same for everyone regardless of their role (non-subscribers).

The streamer should have a toggleable option to enable less intrusive ads for moderators: Ads that show as either a constant banner ad or something similar to make up for some/any potential lost revenue vs traditional ads.

That way mods can remain engaged and able to intervene quickly to a situation if needed. Intrusive ads basically deafen and partially blind the mods until they're over. I think this could be handled better.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add the ability to include fourthwall integrations like you have throne alerts

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. with the new update, you let us add throne alerts, i would love it if you could include ko-fi intergrations

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUENAS TARDES TENGO PROBLEMAS AL ABRIR DIRECTO SE ME MUTEA TODO EL DIRECTO TANTO SONIDO DE JUEGO COMO AURICULARES EH DE DECIR QUE A SIDO DE UN DIA PARA OTRO ALGUIEN PODRIA AYUDARME O DARME ALGUNA SUGERENCIA? GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO AHORA MISMO ESTOY EN DIRECTO Y ESTA IGUAL MUTEADO TODO GRACIAS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?