Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1261 results found

1. The space bar is given as shortcut key, but most of the time it doesn't play/pause the video and it either scrolls the page or takes in/out of the fullscreen. Clicking on video window to play/pause doesn't work like other video players, and have to use the actual play/pause button on downleft corner instead. Using 'K' shortcut key instead is really not a good alternative, as the letter 'K' doesn't feel connected to the Play/Pause action in any ways and could have been 'P' instead.

This is quite annoying and should be improved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Something has changed within the past week 11/5/2023. Usually we see red bars where the audio is muted when we're looking at our unpublished videos in the content section.

Now it's missing and only says that it's muted, but the red indicator is gone so we can't see at a glance how much is muted and where.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm an affiliate and I would love to have access to month-over-month, year-to-date, year-over-year, and all-time options when viewing my analytics dashboard. This data will allow me to see overall trends over a greater period of time which is incredibly useful when it comes to determining the success of content changes, rebranding, etc.

For example, I am coming up on my 1st streaming anniversary. I would like to see the statistics for this November compared to last November. It would also be nice to see my "all-time" stats, like how many calendar days I've streamed in the last year, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Subs revenue shouldn't be taking away when the subs are expired & increase the ads revenue little bit more even subs increase it to $5.50 views should count as revenue. Even threshold should be updated every time when we got revenue like for example I got $90 in my revenue & threshold should be updated until we are able to get pay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 트위치 코리아는 현재 클립과 동영상 보기가 막혀있는데
    그동안 쌓여있던 클립과 하이라이트를 해외에서도 보지 못하도록 삭제하고싶습니다.
    삭제 할 수 있는 방법을 알려주시기 바랍니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. FORM DAC7 doesnt work correctly. When i try to put my VAT number there, that form report me is incorrect. Czech Republic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi, I have been stuck for over a year grinding up the requirements for affiliate.

I'm having the problem of not having enough concurrent viewers to become affiliate, even though I've been operating at the affiliate level for months now. I'm likely going to shut my channel down bc I NEVER GET VIEWERS STICKING AROUND IN MY LIVE. It's ridiculous, I get one viewer, me, and Twitch does absolutely nothing to help me gain followers or viewers. I'm at the point where it doesn't make sense to continue in this fashion broadcasting basically for myself. What's the point of broadcasting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have had many of my viewers reach out to me saying they never know when I'm streaming. Not in the sense of not seeing my stream calendar, but they rarely get the mobile notification that I have gone live. One of my most consistent fans hasn't been on in months simply because he doesn't know when it's happening. It doesn't tell him anymore. I notice that even channels I follow don't give always give a mobile alert either. No noticeable difference in consistency between channels I sub and others I just follow. Is there a setting I'm not seeing,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Imagine the greatness we could all achieve if Twitch allowed an option to completely remove all and any adds from someone's stream. All around great improvement and a better experience for both the streamer and the viewer. Viewers didn't see the great action that was happening in game because it was cut off by an add well, not anymore.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. YOU dont bankroll anything... BUY the rights to are NICHE or I am leaving. Not pushing your product if you cant bankroll right. What do i get volunteering here blocked on the regular because no one else can walk on my reads. ESPN is better enjoy your BIG MONEY problems. Look like a joke until you pay us to care.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There should be a search function on the homepage for Prime Gaming and Prime Loot (Krone) to find out which game is currently supported. This means streamers can also choose their stream title ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some of the most important and useful analytics data are metrics like "unique viewers" and "new engaged viewers" and "followers".

These are metrics that tell me if the choices I am making are meaningfully impacting the amount of new people who are discovering and and engaging with my channel.

However, once or twice a month I'll get a big raid and it will completely destroy the usefulness of those data points.

If I get raided with 250+ viewers in the last 20 minutes of my stream, I have no way of seeing how many "unique viewers" or "new engaged viewers"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ok so currently I stream from just my Xbox and use my phone for chat, but lately My bits screen has popped up n isn’t going away. Also it isn’t allowing me to type or shout out anyone in chat. Someone help. Plz

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Não estou conseguindo publicar os meus vídeos!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. when you go to may Twitch you can see that i have 25 followers but the CREATOR DASHBOARD only show 18 it is the same on achievements

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've been having an issue where I still haven't gotten my payout for September. It's been a month now and I still haven't gotten my money. I made 5 tickets but nobody is responding and I fear the only help I can get is through the help desk's Live Chat option, which seems to have gone missing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tengo un seguidor que se a puesto mi mismo nombre de twicht. ¿que se pude hacer al respecto?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow us to enable age verification, as streamers have been getting in trouble for having minors in chat. I had a person come in my chat a while ago asking how I would know someone is over 18, and all I could say was "I wouldn't, I would need to have faith that they are." We can't run on faith alone. Allows us to enable a moderation setting that makes it where someone needs to be Age Verified, meaning they went through you with their I.D., to be able to chat. I don't want to get in trouble because…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hallo ich habe das problem das sich mein affiliate achievment aufgehangen hat seit 3 tagen steht dort das gleiche ich bitte um hilfe denn ich bin kurz davor affiliate zu werden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?