Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1270 results found

1. streaming consistency (everything else that comes with that) is in the streamers control, but follows, and subs are not. We need a better balance for to become partners/affiliate, etc. Just look into, and adjust as needed please Twitch, thank you xD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maybe the new streamers that are consistent in schedule, streaming time, features on chat, should be rewarded having a better visibility, meaning that they could be more easily discoverable by viewers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. all is well but there is one problem because viewers only have one quality to display, those with poor internet cannot watch, in my opinion, everyone should have access to it, not just twitch partners

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. biz karı koca yayın yapıyoruz. yayında kameralar sabit ayarlanabilir bir sürede ekran eşime ve oradan tekrar bana geçen bir eklenti efsane olur. düşünsenize tek kanalda karı koca yayındayız kameralarımız duruyor ama 10 saniye eşimin 10 saniye benim ekranım arasında gidip geliyor yayın. böylelikle tek kanalda double yayın yapmış oluruz.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Making tools and extensions for new small time streamers to help improve their stream appearance to help get more or any new viewers just like how the affiliate / partners have. I agree with you 100%.with the affiliate/partner program is great and should have it's own extionation and tools to stand out. I myself is a noob at streaming just went live for a hour just to test my page. I found it extremely hard to get one one to even view my channel let alone get chatting going which both need from me to become an affiliation. I was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello,

Nowadays we can check the bitrate and theoretical quality of the stream on Inspector but not the output itself, therefore some issues cannot be detected without checking the actual live stream.

An interesting feature would be to allow watching the stream (audio/video) within the Twich Inspector tool, to see offline what others would see if online.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello!

My streaming audio, after recorded, gets muted, inclusive the game's audio. I made sure to use proper music, researched what musics were legal to use. Did all the work and it still ends up muted. Can someone walk me through of what i'm doing wrong? Much appreciated!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a "Testing Mode" for those given mod permissions on a channel.
    Currently, only admin/channel creators can manage emotes, channel points, alert gifs, etc. but many times, someone else creates custom gifs and images for the creators. It would be very useful if mods could activate a "testing mode" that allows them to manage emotes and other channel images (avatar, banner, channel icons, etc.) unofficially (doesn't save, but can see how the channel will look with the new images.) This would be useful because it would make artists jobs easier if they need to test the pixels sizes and resolution…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I believe that lowering the average viewers down to 2-2.5 because some smaller streamers its hard for them to get the 3 averages a month

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Supponiamo che uno streamer abbia un'opzione per cambiare qualcosa sul proprio stream per i punti di stream. Se uno spettatore vuole spendere punti per cambiarlo, un altro utente spende immediatamente punti per cambiarlo in qualcos'altro, il primo utente si sente deriso.
    Consentire allo streamer di mettere un timer sui comandi in modo che ci sia un limite alla frequenza di utilizzo sarebbe fantastico!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. si nos mandaran sugerencias de streamers que se relacionen con nuestro contenido podriamos hacer streams juntos y asi crecer juntos

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would love to have a list of followers in order of when they followed. I honor my followers and can not find a list that keeps the order in which my followers joined the team.

Is this already available or is there an extension that keeps the specific order? The extension I use keeps mixing up the order of the followers and it's making my follower ceremony hard to track.

Thank you in advance!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is it at all possible to get the same features on mobile devices as on pc?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. El editor de destacados es demasiado grande para la pagina y esto hace que se tenga que estar subiendo y bajando para tratar con el, yo tengo una extensión para editar el CSS y he conseguido arreglarlo quitando el padding y cambiando el alto de la barra de tiempo.
    Aun así considero que se puede mejorar y compactar de forma que sea mas fácil de manejar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have more achievements for smaller streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It used to be that if I streamed from my pc, and opened the twitch app on my mobile device, I could see my stream stats from the mobile app, but that isn't the case anymore, and I'd like it to go back to the way it used to be.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A search bar to search within the follow list for specific follower's profile, because at the moment. We need to scroll to find them in our followers list

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Los tutoriales actuales son útiles para streamers q recién crearon su canal, pero para los q ya quieren avanzar y mejorar sus directos con alertas personalizadas y demás no saben como y deben ir a YouTube para averiguarlo, y al haber tantas opciones q ofrece twitch terminan perdidos, un tutorial q explique las funciones básicas de cada programa de edición y como ajustarlo podría ser benéfico para la comunidad de twitch, tanto para nuevos como para los q ya tienen tiempo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be a cool idea to add a music feature on Twitch. It will help the streamer, keeping his viewers occupied. So, whenever a ''recess-mode'' is enabled, the streamer can choose a playlist from his Spotify account, that will play in his stream, while he's taking a short break, or trying to get the connection on his stream back on track, or he's choosing a different game to stream. Of course, the music playing, should be copyright free. So that the streamer can still profit from his stream, and so he doesn't bring his account in any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a streamer from New Zealand and would really appreciate it if you could add it into the sign up so I can actually sign up for affiliate!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?