Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. He estado pensando que talvez Twitch pueda implementar una zona donde aparezcan streamers nuevos o poco visualizados para brindarles apoyo y que no se encuentren por debajo de los mas grandes de las redes sociales, para que se encuentren en una posicion estable, recordemos que incluso los reyes de las redes sociales tuvieron el mismo comienzo que los actuales principiantes y que sin su publico no son nada

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it to where new streamers get the spotlight or reccommended channels section more often instead of what seems to be majority women(not being sexist its true) let views get funnelled to newer streamers so they can get their foot in the door and get a better start. Most of the reccommended channels have it where they get 1k+ views let us newer people get some views!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow streamers to select their broadcast audience based on country. I mean A broadcaster should have control over where their streams and vods are published, like United States only or pick countries they don't want their broadcast being watched or available. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I was just thinking about an idea that would probably help people who are new to streaming on Twitch to have a tab list of New and upcoming streamers who have like 100 followers or less to see an entire list of new streamers who haven't had that many followers to be easily seen to give chance for them to be noticed by channels who have slightly bigger followership and viewership. This would give new streamers a chance of being noticed and checked out, and also gives opportunity for bigger channels to drop them a raid too, because part of…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apoyar a los canales pequeños, darle oportunidad ya verlo en la lista de sugeridos, antes los canales grandes que existen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. try make different boosts to make small streams get higher in recommended like how many times they stream give them a boost after like 10 streams because ive done 100 hours in a week and the highest views ive had is 5 for a giveaway please help

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hey! Just an idea but it would be nice when you go to your "users in chat" section and filter out which one is a bot account vs real viewers.

I know that would probably be difficult to filter, however someone could build some data to find all bot accounts and have them filtered like you would with moderation in chat.

that would make things easier to know whos who and be able to know who is actually viewing the stream vs who isn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As a small streamer I find it really hard to gain more viewers. I'm not getting noticed. I think it would be very helpful for smaller streamers to make a way for people with smaller view counts to be easier to find because we are struggling to gain views and interaction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Focus on Real Streamers and or Small Streamers to get support on your front page and not those girlies which playing in Bikinis etc...

I thought Twitch is very strickt on those Rules and Regulations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Random as default Sort By on Game Category
    to give small streamers the opportunity to grow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ayudaría que el algoritmo de Twitch ayudara a los nuevos streamers si son constantes en cuestión de días y horario para mostrarlos en la parte superior como sugerencias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The current system on Twitch where you have Mature Audience setting, you really need to add a better Age Verification system than a button to confirm you are of age. To me this is lazy age verification, you need to have actual age verification before being allowed to watch streams that are marked for Mature Audience. It's such a simple process where you can confirm your age once with a third-party entity that can verify your actual age with official documents, so no documents are handled by Twitch directly, thus keeping the security and confidentiality of it's users sensitive information.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When will Teamfight Tactics(Riot Games) loots return?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give console streamers that don't use a pc and rather use the twitch app on their console the opportunity to add overlays, follow/sub alerts, the ability to use green screen, and have on screen donation alerts using the stream manager. As a console streamer looking to upgrade their pc it would be amazing to see this feature as streams that have overlays and more features present tend to look more professional and achieve better viewership

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The choice for broadcasters to toggle a watermark over their clips with the channel name. With the choice for it not to appear for Mods / VIPs. This is to stop certain YouTube channels stealing content without credit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please make spotify available when streaming from ps4, beacause everytime i start streaming spotify becomoes unavailable. And background music is the only thing i think is missing to make ps4 streams more enjoyeable for the viewers.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. i would love if you guys could add a feature for small and big streamers for music i know you guys have a app but makie it also in one spot or make a bot that id in every stream that only moderators and the streamer can see which lets you know if you could be copyrighted cause nothing is worst than being copyrighted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I start a stream from the console the overlay blocks allot of screen space used for information in most games. Could you make an option to remove it all together (if not minimize it to a red rec dot).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd love an option to reset channel points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I wanted to move my old videos over to this platform so that folks could see my old content as well as my new content, this shouldn't be restricted to just partners and affiliates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?