Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Moderators can make a list of words that the user can write to get banned. You should create a common list of ban words that should be used by all twitch channels. Thereby preventing channel bans and insults in the chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. LUL emote upside down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There should be a logo or something that shows if extensions are mobile-friendly or not

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please, please, please, we need Twitch Sings back. It was the best community and growth tool ever on Twitch... and I certainly miss my saturday night karaoke sessions!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This is piggybacking off of what I liked about Mixer before its untimely demise... In certain games, such as Apex Legends, if a player was doing really well in a match, there would be these "Hype Hosting" channels that automatically features that streamer and bring in viewers to show their support until the streamer won or lost the match. And those people could choose to follow if they enjoyed the streamer. But if they didn't, the interaction at the time helped motivate that streamer to continue doing what they enjoy instead of the emptiness of having to work hard to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Not sure about others, but mentally whenever I see another, larger channel going live while I'm also live, it distracts me, and having a toggle-able switch (or just outright not having notifications from others on the Creator's Dashboard would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd love the ability to be able to edit the Titles of clips created by other people for my channel within the Clips Manager settings. It would make things more easy to find and adjust and catch more eyes if I could rename it. Often when people make clips it just leaves the full stream title which may not do that moment justice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Maybe I missed it, but you can't seem to review streamers, even if you can't make a comment it'd be nice to give them feedback and opinions. Maybe a Star system, that is ONLY for the streamer's eyes so that they can see what their viewers like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There has to be a better way to get unmuted from copyright free audio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I stream on a game console and I never get notifications when someone is in my chat and because I have just started out, I miss out on a potential follower because I don't know there's someone in chat. In general, Console streamers don't have many streaming software options so adding an app on consoles that notify you that someone is in your chat through your console would be a great feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It has come to my attention over the last few weeks and in my own stream night before last that allowing banned users to remain in the channel is a BAD idea. I have seen where a few streamers are being harrassed on other forms of social media and even being recorded for said purpose. The night before last I had a user being disruptive in my chat, so I banned him. This user then continued to use the sound alerts extension to repeatedly play the alerts continuing to be disruptive. Much of this would be solved by making banned…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Maybe the new streamers that are consistent in schedule, streaming time, features on chat, should be rewarded having a better visibility, meaning that they could be more easily discoverable by viewers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hi just would like to see like alot of people maybe on the front page have another category for small streamers with the big streamers, like have underneath them or at the bottom of page. But also maybe when searching for a category have the less viewers show first and as you scroll down you get to the big dogs of twitch. Gives the Community a chance to experience something new by accident just by seeing something that could catch their eye an help others with good content get some love too. thank.

PS: Maybe not change the affiliate goals…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ok so this ones a feature request, kinda...,, kinda. well a handfull of em

first, the streamlabs lan buddy on android needs a small QoL update
    its way way better than before, it really is, but theres still a small issue with reliability. every so often, when im trying so stream wild rift to my streamlabs obs on my pc, randomly the phones streamlabs- lan buddy will bug up and stop broadcasting the phone screen, and thus leaves the feed on streamlabs obs on my pc go blank and dissapear, only thing that fixes it is restarting streamlabs on my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. just goes to a random streamer with said amount of viewers to the said channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. capture card usage so people csn stream from videogame consoles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about adding basic and minimal built in overlays for free?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Come stavo dicendo la possibilità di caricare i video manualmente e senza preoccupazioni di scadenza sempre rispettando le regole, per tutti coloro che già fanno tutto questo su YouTube lo potremo incominciare a fare qui senza nessun problema, e noto troppa troppa burocrazia, è giusta pero troppa.
    Perciò spero di fare tutto ciò che faccio su YouTube di farlo qui....perchè molte cose sono molto migliori qui ad esempio la qualità video che anno le live, certo la qualità di un video caricato da 1080p a 4k è tanta roba....perciò spero in queste miglioramenti di struttura perciò copiare non fa male…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. El editor de destacados es demasiado grande para la pagina y esto hace que se tenga que estar subiendo y bajando para tratar con el, yo tengo una extensión para editar el CSS y he conseguido arreglarlo quitando el padding y cambiando el alto de la barra de tiempo.
    Aun así considero que se puede mejorar y compactar de forma que sea mas fácil de manejar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?