Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

248 results found

1. Don't let admins delete stream archives when the highlight is processing, i just lost a really **** stream bc i didn't realize deleting the highlight would stop the VOD from processing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. At the time of writing, the only way to discover past streams is to browse the vods page. It'd be neat to get a streams list page instead where you could find the vod of the stream, the titles changes and the clips made from that stream.
    Twitchtracker has it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. can editors have a way to see who deletes Vods in the activity feed editors cant see who deletes Vods from the channel please and thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd love to be able to update my stream schedule from the mobile app. Having to go through two separate pages just update the time the stream starts or canceling one for the evening sucks especially when I don't have access to my computer.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tools to help streamers diagnose connection/bandwidth issues. I understand that the infrastructure is gonna be what it's gonna be, but I'd love to know why my bandwidth goes from 6kb/s to 0kb/s every Friday at 5pm. If it's Twitch being overloaded? That's fine. I get it. If it's my ISP? I need to know what to yell at them about.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'd love an option to reset channel points

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the dashboard update faster like make it update every 5 minutes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to have a list of channels that are always approved to co-stream my content. When looking up Co-Streaming under Content Sharing Guidelines, it states that "Saving past broadcasts, highlights, and/or uploads of Co-streamed content is not permitted." However, then it directs to the ToS which states that "You should only share content on your Twitch channel that you own, or that you otherwise have rights to or are authorized to share on Twitch."

I would like a way to specify what channels are authorized to share my content. For example, I own my own studio that has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. because sometime people likely to follow then unfollow later (like just come to chat and leave or just annoy thing). so i want to limit number of follow time they can follow (ex. 1 time or as i like) to prevent someone who're not really like to follow for support creator (or myself).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hay algo que hace gazoom y es realmente útil ya que genera videos de momentos clave, kills, asistencias, bueno, eso mismo, pero con twich, para así tener esa fluidez para subir contenido a otras plataformas y crecer mas rápido

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a scale of likes and dislikes for paid subscribers on the channel, this should show the general mood of the audience on his channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hey all!

Currently when you upload a highlight or clip to collections it automatically uploads from oldest to newest. I think it work make more sense to have the videos upload first is newest videos and last are the oldest.

Ever time I upload new clips to my collections it takes so much more time to organizes and really don't think it make much sense to show the oldest video before the newest available!

Or even a way to change the uploading format would be a huge help!
    Thanks & let me know what you think!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I cannot reach the average of 3 viewers however have many who would buy bits or subscribe to my channel.

This process needs to change or modified for certain channels and I would be happy if I was able to have 1 or the other

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems silly requesting this here but I'd like tags for both beading and chainmail. I focus heavily on both and I know I'm not the only one to work with and stream either. Please and thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The choice for broadcasters to toggle a watermark over their clips with the channel name. With the choice for it not to appear for Mods / VIPs. This is to stop certain YouTube channels stealing content without credit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to be able to create multiple stream info pages so that with only one click on a little button (ENG/DE/whatever) the viewers are able to switch to their respective language. Of course the streamer has to set these pages himself (no auto transaltion). For example I will stream in german most of the times but I have no problem with speaking english. But it is kind of hard to choose for me if I write my channel info in english or in german.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like the viewer (user) display that already exists in the Mod view to be found in the Creator Dashboard. Preferably with automatic updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I do several categories of shows under my channel and sometimes forget to update the tags, particularly when doing a multistream and got distracted by title and details. It'd be a lifesaver to be able to update the broadcast tags in the video producer after the broadcast, so it's correctly categorised. Sometimes I'll accidentally do a show listed as a singleplayer roleplaying game instead of unboxing, and they're completely difference categories. I can delete tags after, but not edit them. Sometimes I get a half hour into the show and realised I forgot to edit the tags, then know the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ability to block words that only the streamer can see and add. Currently if you add personal information to the blocked words list your moderators can see it and i'd personally prefer no one knowing my address. A menu that only the streamer can see and take action on is what i would like to see added to the twitch streamer moderation dashboard

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?