Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Me encanta la plataforma, pero como nuevo creador parece que es sumamente difícil ser descubierto, seria bueno alguna opcion en donde te den relevancia a los que estamos comenzando en este mundo.

gracias saludos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cross-platform stream control is an idea I had that would help me and a lot of other small steamers. Cross-platform stream control is was you can use Twitch studio to control your steaks from a different device, for example if I’m streaming on my Xbox I would like to use Twitch studio for overlays and alerts while I’m streaming on Xbox. Thank you, and please add this feature soon :).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I feel that streamers who stream directly from their console should be able to broadcast their parties without having to ask their friends to include their audio

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like for the export function in the dashboard to have improved visual feedback. Currently, there is none (I am using the Desktop version).

And by that I mean:

• A progress indicator next to a video that is being exported:
      Video is being processed
      Export in progress
      Export complete

• There should also be a marker for which videos have already been marked for export:
      When exporting many videos, you have to check titles, thumbnails and/or video length to track which one you already prepared to export.

That's it. I don't think there's more needed. I just want to be able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm sick of trying to ban people on my channel and they can still access my channel, and Do something about Bot Promoters, I'm sick of seeing the message everyday "Wanna become famous? Buy followers, primes and veiwers on *** (Followinbot.com)!

This is Harassment....

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I do several categories of shows under my channel and sometimes forget to update the tags, particularly when doing a multistream and got distracted by title and details. It'd be a lifesaver to be able to update the broadcast tags in the video producer after the broadcast, so it's correctly categorised. Sometimes I'll accidentally do a show listed as a singleplayer roleplaying game instead of unboxing, and they're completely difference categories. I can delete tags after, but not edit them. Sometimes I get a half hour into the show and realised I forgot to edit the tags, then know the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please for the love of god sort this out.

As many all over the internet have mentioned this long bar is very annoying. Many gamers have found workarounds over the years for other consoles but don't work on the box series x.

Now the bar is so annoying no matter where you put it on a game it covers something important (and you have to look at a live stream to see whats under it how dumbs that).

Ways to combat this -

• Add a transparent option from invisible to the eye saw it is now.

• Allow icons shown only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the same way one can search channels high-to-low, it would be great to also let people search for low-to-high. I have had people come into my channel saying they scrolled through to find the content with low viewer count.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. when streaming you'll be able to have music in the background for mac users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is it acceptable to post YouTube videos on Twitch ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd really love to be able to add more to my stream even if I'm not streaming on a pc, like: being able to see emotes, add overlays, sound effects, a viewer count or even show me who's just entered the stream. it'd be really cool to be able to personalized all of this features either in the twitch app on our consoles or on the computer, either way would work just fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/username/settings/moderation/banned-chatters

I'd like have a sorting filter for "Time Banned" section. I'd like to sort it to as "close/far date" .. this should be very easy feature to determine to find out the specific users banned date and take action (remove ban)

Here is the solution screen shot: https://ibb.co/cFpW7sp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hoje em dia está praticamente impossível de um canal crescer organicamente. Estando atrás de canais gigantes, estaremos desfocados, sem possibilidade de crescer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Aggiungere la possibilità di programmare una streaming, senza doverla per forza mettere in ripetizione

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. seria genial que a los recién empezados se les fuera un poquito mas privilegiados en el inicio, y tengan oportunidad de un crecimiento no tan lento en Twitch. mejorar los baneos a los "bots" que ofrecen visitas y seguidores, ya que es ilegal y mínimo aparecen 1 vez a la semana

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow cross streaming. Like how they have cross play that way streamers can stream with there friends form a different system

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I think that console and mobile streamers would engange more people if there was an overlay option for us since only people with obs or other app for streaming are able to show the overlay

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if we got the ability to combine multiple Past Broadcasts when working with the Highlighter. Sometimes there are unfortunate interruptions to your streams and you're forced to make multiple separate highlights if you want to preserve them, even if you went live again five minutes later.

Being able to select multiple Past Broadcasts to highlight things from into a single video would be extremely convenient, even if there's a restriction on it like the broadcasts have to have happened within an hour of each other, or within the same 24 hours, or something like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to have this feature avaliable as an affiliate but it would be great to just skip all that and just be able to stream with your close knit group of friends, would be more entertaining to viewers and allow more follows to everyone in party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?