Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

248 results found

1. Sometimes when live your pc will have to restart for some game's anti-cheats but you don't want to restart your stream or send out a new notification or create a new vod.

It would be really cool to be able to have a button on the dashboard to manually toggle disconnect protection while you restart pc/obs or swap to a different streaming device.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So, ads are the same for everyone regardless of their role (non-subscribers).

The streamer should have a toggleable option to enable less intrusive ads for moderators: Ads that show as either a constant banner ad or something similar to make up for some/any potential lost revenue vs traditional ads.

That way mods can remain engaged and able to intervene quickly to a situation if needed. Intrusive ads basically deafen and partially blind the mods until they're over. I think this could be handled better.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make the Artist Attribution process easier with an artist history list made from previously attributed artist(s) that particular streamer has assigned, so they don't have to keep re-typing a username into the search field for each & every single emote. This can be tedious with a batch upload of new, revamped & seasonal emote art.

Design it so you click a name and go from a drop down menu. The search field should only be needed to find a new artists' username. We need to lower the threshold of effort to give artists the credit they deserve.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If we have an account banned or blocked from our own chat, or they have us blocked, have us auto leave any raid to that channel. If I am viewing a streamer who does interact with both of us, and they raid the blocked person, just have me auto leave the raid. If they are blocked, I don't want to add to their ad revenue, I don't want to be reminded of them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need a moderator view for the Twitch app because on mobile devices we cannot perform tasks such as creating a poll, making a prediction, returning channel points, among other things

Adding this function to the Twitch app would greatly improve the experience, since for a smartphone moderator it is very limiting in that sense.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since Twitch allows us to make multiple accounts under a single email address, if we block or ban a user, it should include all of their accounts, not just the chosen one. At least all accounts linked to the single email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For musicians and singers streamers the clips are too short for cross posting on YoutTube and TikTok.

Highlights can be posted to YouTube.

Having the same resizing editor than clips but for the highlights could help to share more videos from our streams to TikTok (10 minutes max is much better than 1m30) without having to use external softwares. and highlights stay on Twitch, which is an other reason to extend those features.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love that you can now make portrait clips from the clip page i just wish it was a little more streamlined. When you create a few portrait clips then want to download them all, once you download one then go back a page it puts you back on "recommended" clips instead of "all" clips and puts you at the top of the page making the process longer and confusing to find what clips you still need. It would be awesome to have an option to download multiple clips at once like check boxes and choose multiple to download. alternately…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This new function is great but could use a few serious tweaks.

-Let us cut the clip here as well. Some clips get made mid sentence and need adjusting, doing it here would be ideal.
    -Add an option similar to Fullscreen with a circle cutout for the streamer as an overlay.
    -Placement options for the Twitch Name Banner - Putting it on the Split is not ideal in some cases.
    -Need: On Render - There is no pause or mute for the video, it plays on repeat until it is finished unless you manually Mute the tab. Please fix this…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As the Art category is now the wild west with allowing ****, allow users the choice of whether they want to see this on the page. If checked, this setting would blur the thumbnails of any NSFW flagged content. In addition to this, this should be the default for users who are not logged into the site.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. in a nutshell, I believe that currently the only way to subscribe to a channel is from the channel itself. But, if i want to subscribe on a channel from another website, and track it for analytics, could be possible?

for example: if i want to promote my streming from my website, and people want to subscribe from my site (obivious still a normal Twitch subs) and i want to know how many people subs from my site.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The UI is all over the place. The skip is 5sec back and 30sec forward?!?!. The player is also just bad in general it's hard to go back to where I left off especially on a 8 hour stream.Ithink this app just needs a while new better restart.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to be able to create clips in the Highlighter editor. Often watching back to make highlights and find great clip-able moments. Would be a massive help to just be able to clip from there rather then going to the VOD on my the channel and then clipping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As a streamer, I'd like to review the moderator notes in my channel and even remove it. As this is shared to another channels, I don't want to spread the comments from a mod who is a hater of a user in my name. Also, reset the ban counter for "joke bans".

Also, as a mod, I'd like to correct my notes for people banned by mistake/misunderstanding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow creators to have multiple YouTube Channels connected with the ability to select which channel to export a VOD, or Clip (for YT Shorts) to. A lot of content creators maintain at least two channels, one for highlights and another for full vod archives so having the option to have two channels connected and the ability to select which channel to export to would be extremely helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am an artist/musician and I like to stream as well. Is there a way for me to play my own music, which I own all rights to, without getting a copyright strike? Youtube has Official Artist Channels so I'm wondering if there is a way to link Twitch to my DSP in some way. Or perhaps someone could tell me which service powers the Copyright system so I can provide my ownership documents to them for use in stream.

Also, where is the function/feature that allows us to put the license or permission documents for music we are allowed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please let Apple TV use the speaker that supports airplay with Twitch app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new category suggestions feature in the overview tab of the dashboard should have a search option along with its filter, so that streamers can easily pick out categories/games they're interested in and see the stats. As it stands, you have to rely on the feature picking the category you want to see for you, which isn't all that reliable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?