Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currently the Raid Channel button on the Creator Dashboard only lists live channels that the streamer is following. This is just helping to make the large channels larger and gain more viewers/followers, while smaller channels with not as many followers get left behind. There should be an option for small streamers (say, about 50 or less concurrent viewers) to "opt in" for discovery so they have a chance to be listed as a "suggested streamer" when a streamer clicks that Raid Channel button.

Just going to note this here, too: About 90% of the streamers I follow and whose content…

518 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On July 24th, the development team added "Delete all of your Clips with one click" to the Clip Manager. I accidentally clicked the button when I deleted ONE Clips without knowing it on July 26th, so the clips I had clipped down for 3 years were just If it is destroyed in this way, there is no way to cancel the deletion process even if it is found to be wrong.
    I hope "Delete all of your Clips with one click" can be used as an insurance mechanism. For example, after pressing delete, all Clips will be deleted after 1…

570 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. En las ultimas semanas he tenido el "honor" de recibir en mi canal a un grupo de trolls, los cuales han estado dandome follow con cuentas falsas cuyos nombres eran acosadores, intimidantes, amenazadores y muy molestos. Este acoso ha llegado al punto de que he tenido mas de 100 follows de pura cuenta falsa y hostigadora y pues obviamente no me siento feliz.

Mi sugerencia es:
    Que las cuentas nuevas no puedan dar follow hasta tener una semana de antiguedad como minimo

Que los correos verificados solo puedan hacerse una cuenta adicional

Que las cuentas adicionales tarden una semana en…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We as streamers should have a way to report being bot followed. possibly a tool or a way for us to remove them from our community ourselves? It seems the options to remove false accounts is highly lacking when its such a breach of the Twitch TOS. You aware that its not even possible to remove a person from the follows list? We are also unable to Block or take any action against them aside from positive ones like "follow" "Friend" or "message" aside from the option to "report" unless they've spoken in chat, My mods were looking for options…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sub emails are a great way to reach out to those who continue to support you but may not be able to make it to every stream or watch every VOD.

Sub emails are a very under utilised tool and I believe with a few added features it could really excel a content creators channel.

The two features I would like to see incorporated are scheduling emails (not repeatable) and drafts. For example, I'd like to send a customised monthly email on the 1st of everyone month around the same time. Having drafts would also be a good way to…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be good to have a per user and a global cooldown option for the channel points.
    For example for a reward to "Stay Hydrated" or "Dab", viewers who have saved up a lot of points can spam them in a short time which ruins the idea of the rewards purpose or becomes annoying.

Right now the only setting is to limit the number of times it is redeemed per stream for all viewers. Which is only helpful for something that you would only want redeemed 2 or 3 times and not something you intended to be redeemed many…

200 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let's say a streamer has an option to change something on their stream for stream points. If one viewer wants to spend points to change it, then another user immediately spends points on changing it to something else, the first user feels ripped off.
    Allowing the streamer to put a timer on the commands so there's a limit to how often it's used would be great!

263 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The ability to create chapters within your VODs post-stream

There are instances where a change in stream title & category doesn't register with your stream. In cases, like so it makes it difficult for viewers to find the select point where you stream segment they want to watch is.

If created after your stream is done you would be able to go into the video mangager/editor and create select chapters in order to better organize a VOD for viewer consumption.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is so much people on this platform that it is very hard to breakout into mainstream if someone want to use this platform as a full time job. Some small streamers don't get the exposure needed in order to grow and is stuck with only a few viewers. There should be a system feature or achievement example if a person has stream a certain amount of days they can request to be on the front page of twitch. This can only be applied to individual with a low average view count. An email should be sent the time and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bots have become super frequent on twitch and have been taking away from so many small streamers hitting goals and the only current way to remove them is to use a slightly dodgy website which could remove all your followers. Twitch should add some safe and easy way to remove followers you don't want without having to use an external source !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There should be a way that watchers can only send a message after they have watched a stream for a certain amount of time. Every time a viewer refreshes or comes from a different stream they have to wait, say 3 minutes before they can type in chat. I know a lot of streamers that struggle with stream hopping and meta gaming and I think this might help prevent that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Seen two twitch streamers getting hit with what can only be described as a bot flood follow iam talking 1000+ Followers, Created by some sort of bot, is there an option to protect streamers from this kinda flood bot

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can console have a advantage to have good overlays, i really don't want to waste money on a elgato

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A clear "I think it's a bot" report option would be helpful. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think allowing the new streamers to be featured on the main page would help them grow their communities faster, I would like to see twitch showcase some of the newer streamers that haven't got many views, maybe they could do it so that when you are searching in a specific category there's random new streamers scattered in with the regular much bigger channels, I would hope by doing this it will give them some exposure and allow them to grow as a channel
    just an idea but thought I would mention it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello

Is there and option to show us which word is the trouble word during creation of poll or predictions ?

I am moderator on few non-english streams and I am pretty often getting an error during creation of polls or predictions that some word in it is not in compliance with twitch and I have no idea which word it is as they are mostly commonly used words in other language.

So my question is there an option to show us which word is the wrong one so we can quickly change it and not spend 5-10 minutes trying…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the dashboard update faster like make it update every 5 minutes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i feel like twitch should add a small streamer section I've been streaming for over 3 years and put out $1000 or more to make my stream better but no can see it because no one can find me so cant we have this but we could make it a requirement of 300 hundred to 1000 followers to set a limit it would make more fun for new streamers to be recognized

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)