Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. when streaming you'll be able to have music in the background for mac users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/username/settings/moderation/banned-chatters

I'd like have a sorting filter for "Time Banned" section. I'd like to sort it to as "close/far date" .. this should be very easy feature to determine to find out the specific users banned date and take action (remove ban)

Here is the solution screen shot: https://ibb.co/cFpW7sp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Seen two twitch streamers getting hit with what can only be described as a bot flood follow iam talking 1000+ Followers, Created by some sort of bot, is there an option to protect streamers from this kinda flood bot

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Aggiungere la possibilità di programmare una streaming, senza doverla per forza mettere in ripetizione

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. He estado pensando que talvez Twitch pueda implementar una zona donde aparezcan streamers nuevos o poco visualizados para brindarles apoyo y que no se encuentren por debajo de los mas grandes de las redes sociales, para que se encuentren en una posicion estable, recordemos que incluso los reyes de las redes sociales tuvieron el mismo comienzo que los actuales principiantes y que sin su publico no son nada

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if we got the ability to combine multiple Past Broadcasts when working with the Highlighter. Sometimes there are unfortunate interruptions to your streams and you're forced to make multiple separate highlights if you want to preserve them, even if you went live again five minutes later.

Being able to select multiple Past Broadcasts to highlight things from into a single video would be extremely convenient, even if there's a restriction on it like the broadcasts have to have happened within an hour of each other, or within the same 24 hours, or something like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great to have this feature avaliable as an affiliate but it would be great to just skip all that and just be able to stream with your close knit group of friends, would be more entertaining to viewers and allow more follows to everyone in party

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have been trying to work twitch for YEARS, yes that is correct actually it has been almost a decade and this system SUCKS to say the least. I Refuse to Believe you guys cant put things that matter here. WHY can't I MUTE my MIC? WHY cant I upload any Videos? WHY is it so difficult to find simple buttons to make this thing work??? WHY WHY WHY!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dear twitch company, I have an idea for you to improve the quality of life for
    Twitch company and its users. It offers a new solution that allows much more views across all your cams, the new benefit of pay per hour streaming and my idea also offers the benefit of opening up the field of advertising without being intrusive. It also would greatly increase entertainment value by adding a new thing to do while using twitch!

The Twitch trickle feed advertising system

For this idea to work we need a new fun travel category section on twitch

First part…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Moderators can make a list of words that the user can write to get banned. You should create a common list of ban words that should be used by all twitch channels. Thereby preventing channel bans and insults in the chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Moderators can make a list of words that the user can write to get banned. You should create a common list of ban words that should be used by all twitch channels. Thereby preventing channel bans and insults in the chat.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. LUL emote upside down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sub emails are a great way to reach out to those who continue to support you but may not be able to make it to every stream or watch every VOD.

Sub emails are a very under utilised tool and I believe with a few added features it could really excel a content creators channel.

The two features I would like to see incorporated are scheduling emails (not repeatable) and drafts. For example, I'd like to send a customised monthly email on the 1st of everyone month around the same time. Having drafts would also be a good way to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please, please, please, we need Twitch Sings back. It was the best community and growth tool ever on Twitch... and I certainly miss my saturday night karaoke sessions!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This is piggybacking off of what I liked about Mixer before its untimely demise... In certain games, such as Apex Legends, if a player was doing really well in a match, there would be these "Hype Hosting" channels that automatically features that streamer and bring in viewers to show their support until the streamer won or lost the match. And those people could choose to follow if they enjoyed the streamer. But if they didn't, the interaction at the time helped motivate that streamer to continue doing what they enjoy instead of the emptiness of having to work hard to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Not sure about others, but mentally whenever I see another, larger channel going live while I'm also live, it distracts me, and having a toggle-able switch (or just outright not having notifications from others on the Creator's Dashboard would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bots have become super frequent on twitch and have been taking away from so many small streamers hitting goals and the only current way to remove them is to use a slightly dodgy website which could remove all your followers. Twitch should add some safe and easy way to remove followers you don't want without having to use an external source !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow streamers to select their broadcast audience based on country. I mean A broadcaster should have control over where their streams and vods are published, like United States only or pick countries they don't want their broadcast being watched or available. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maybe I missed it, but you can't seem to review streamers, even if you can't make a comment it'd be nice to give them feedback and opinions. Maybe a Star system, that is ONLY for the streamer's eyes so that they can see what their viewers like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?