Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Twitch should let streamers pay to stream. The greater the range, the higher the fees. So it would make sense! Better than bombing viewers with advertising.
    Maybe you can also bring this in connection with licenses and amazon music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently people from the Teen Program get an error when trying to watch Watch Parties, but normally have access to Prime just not through the Watch Parties login.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It has been a week and I have not gotten my drops and I am ****** about it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My suggestion is to create an "Active Followers" statistic which tracks the number of followers who have re-visited a channel in the past 30 days that can be understood as a single number and discussed as the more important number, for example "The channel you are watching has 1000 followers, 200 of them active".

Currently: the bare count of a channel's followers provided is not as helpful as it could be.... does not help communicate to streamers and their viewers how well channel is doing with building and maintaining a community, as the bare Follower count includes people who followed…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make possible add a new role "Temporary moderator" for viewers, that already have relevant Role on other channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In DOTA and M:TG at least, there is a growing trend of community figures re-streaming a sponsored tournament to provide their own commentary. This can lead to the main broadcast of an event having only a plurality of the real view count. DOTA is trying to solve the Advertiser side of this by requiring restreams to adhere to rules about overlays and advertising inclusion.

However, something official that groups all streams of an event together would be helpful. When I browse a game and see at the top: LIVE: 'game' Regional Qualifiers Finals! as perhaps a banner with the combined…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some of us are exceptional but need a direct line to those with influence within management structure.

Some of us are more valuable for other reasons rather than just a streamer and we are going to waste. You should have people hunting for that sort of person of whom can be a tremendous creative asset to your functionality and increase revenue.

I've been wasting away on social media for 5 years now. I'm not socially acceptable, not a picture perfect marketable product for the likes of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube but a valuable product nevertheless. Just going to waste over…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi! I would like to suggest adding commands so that we can know how long the long cooldown for the hype train is. Also would be nice to see a command on how many events are left to trigger.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow for new release watch parties. Obviously I think this might lower the view count because everyone watching will have to pay for the rental. But my thought is if the viewer count (that has agreed to pay for the rental) reaches certain thresholds then discounts will be given to each person watching. Up to like maybe 50% if you get 500 people watching. Numbers will have to be adjusted here and there to find a good balance but I know I definitely wouldn't mind paying a few bucks on a watch party like this for movies that aren't on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It should be good to ad some basic overlay and notifications directly to TWITCH for those like me who have not yet a good computer configuration to see directly on the game screen the messages instead of looking on the TWITCH application or on the computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One idea for increase streamer/players in twitch, increase money, increase bit

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bounty Board  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is like where your viewers, subs, and followers can chat with each other and your self.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i would like the xfinity time guide or another one for tv shows but for streamers so we can see when streamers go live and offline.

Streamers currently have either posted on discord, on the twitch page, or a third party extension on there twitch page.

giving a time chart Guide will help everyone greatly since then they can view who to stream, what time, what game all in one area

there could be even pop up with cancelled stream or special stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think a great way of helping the community grow and helping people grow is by adding the option to stream together on the same screen. By inviting a channel to stream with you on your channel, you, in turn, stream on their channel as well and you end up sharing viewership and growing together with your friends. A great way of doing it is by looking at the multistre.am website and going to layout 4, or by joining both chats together so that both you, and your partner can interact with the chat together without having the problem of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A requirement for services like stream elements for example to upload their "browser sources" so they can be ran locally from Twitch instead of in a browser which is inefficient and kills performance. Basically a work around to eliminate the need for browser sources. To be clear I'm not saying browser sources should be stopped all together, I'm just saying that if a service has access to Twitch API and has features that use browser sources their should be an option to run those sourced on your channels back end to avoid performance issues and crashes but of course this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love the new hype train feature. I managed to get my first one activated and complete a level 5 on medium difficulty.

I also like the achievements for becoming affiliate, partner etc as it not only shows me a history of cool accomplishments but I also like to print screen and share them on social media.

Please add completion of hype trains as achievements for each difficulty level as well as an achievement for completing the hardest hype train multiple times.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a member of a gaming crew, I'm more focused on promoting the hosted channels of my squad-mates than displaying my most recent stream or highlight clips to my followers. I would really like to see the ability for a channel owner to set the priority of the preview screens displayed on the channels home page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I use to update my own thumbnails to my stream but now it gets blank. What should I do.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?