Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

835 results found

1. Add the ability to filter criteria like stream language, stream category (game) and a viewer range to then click "Raid Random" and raid a random streamer matching these criteria. Therefore streamers can raid small streamers without needing to decide on who to raid and without needing to check the online streams list.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have this feature avaliable as an affiliate but it would be great to just skip all that and just be able to stream with your close knit group of friends, would be more entertaining to viewers and allow more follows to everyone in party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please tell very large and official developer/company streaming channels such as RocketLeague to provide a schedule for their upcoming events and streams on twitch in a user-freindly manner. There have been mutliple cases where they advertised an event that should have drops enabled but do not turn them on. Furthermore, the lack of an official, proper, consistent schedule on twitch (even their twitter is extremely late), leads to alot of issues with missing streams.

Lastly, if drops are streamlined (automatic progress rather than manual claiming), and the schedule is up in advance, we could know when to tune in and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a mid tier, the requirements to join partner are very high but lock sooo many features and sub badges with that i suggest a middle tier witch could have a minimum followers of 100, viewer average of 12-20 or smthn along those lines and give those people the ability to squad stream & unlock more emotes without being a partner.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to play music through my twitch stream (copyright free of course) to fill in quiet gaps since i'm new to streaming. I think this could help boost streams on your platform and could help new streamers out. I'm currently playing through my Amazon Alexa and it is really loud through the house and I cannot play it through Playstation otherwise I would do that too. Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice if you could add the ability to watch a VOD and have the Watch Party play along. This way people could watch at a later time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Seeming some songs on Spotify are blocked by Twitch due to copyright issues perhaps we could get an app or something where we can put a URL for a Spotify playlist and it checks wither a song would be blocked or not, this way we could tailor playlists to be free of copyright infringement but still suit the vibe and style of our streams. Sadly there is nothing we can check songs against at present so this would be a great way to work it.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hype train participants may want to know 1) the hype train difficulty level that is set by the streamer, and 2) the amount of points it requires to trigger a train for that particular stream.

Perhaps an option to display it on a stream panel could be implemented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. it would be great if you could select/que the next channel{s) you wanted to watch if the current streamer you are watching goes off line . yes im lazy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I dont know why Twitch is always helping big streamers with the tournaments like twitch rivals. I have never heard that Twitch would do something for small streamers community, why not Twitch Rivals for small streamers like myself. It doesnt matter about money, as it will help get some audiencie from the Twitch Rivals. TWITCH help small streamers!!!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add in being able to link your Instagram and other social medias besides just Twitter and Youtube when applying for partner. Would make it so Twitch can see where certain people's audiences are coming from besides just those two platforms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think it would be super rad if there were an option to flag your stream as NSFW which would require people to have a Twitch account (aged 18+) to view your stream, so that you can speak a bit more freely, more relaxed, and you can potentially try to cater to a more mature audience for people that don't want to have kids watching their stream.

Even better, a toggle to tag your whole account as NSFW so that you only interact with adults.

*Edit: This would allow people to play games that have nudity as well, broadening the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think that one of the biggest fears among streamers, full time and other wise is taking time off... fear of losing all that they worked so hard to get. Some type of assurances to maintain same level... if reasonable time off is taken. Earning enough money to cover the bills even if in a high cost area such as California. Also some vacation time, sick time, and such even as an affiliate. Compound that with some type of discount on health plan (s), life insurance and so on... I think that it can reasonably be done. So, please, consider…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Music is integral to the social-experience. It creates an ambience for an intimate setting, helps the tone of the stream take form to more consistently help people fit in with a streamers' chat, and helps promote artsists.

With that in mind, and MANY channels dedicated to music on your platform, you could, realistically, call upon creators to send in submissions for music they created with legally purchased licenses. Since established labels won't let music be enjoyed, make your own.

Other places with such content creation are Bandcamp and Soundcloud, both of which would fall head-over-heels if they could partner with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When starting a raid, it is useful to join the raid so that the streamer can interact with the raided streamer and chat room.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  3 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I know this is a very unpopular viewpoint. A lurker doesn't contribute to the stream in any way. They sit in chat, don't watch videos or they will watch the video but with the sound muted, which doesn't count as a view session on a video on demand feature or livestream.

I can't tell which is a lurker and which are bots. I assume all lurkers are bots and should be banned.

Come up with A.I. as an extension to download to find bots / lurkers in chat, give them warnings to either leave the channel permanently, speak up in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think dedicating a whole month to woman who have made a huge impact on the gaming community as well as twitch is an amazing thing however I do feel that Twitch tends to focus more on helping big twitch streamers who have already made a living out of it gain more exposure. I can list many entertaining female streamers who have yet to catch a break and who have been streaming almost every day for a couple months. Just to name a few: Killerpanda 2118, KotaMT, AEThorn, Stephpew_pew, etc. And I as regular on twitch know more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Добавить возможность настраивать трансляцию под себя. Например: я не хочу чтоб во время трансляции отображалась вебкамера стримера, которая загораживает часть экрана - дать возможность мне отключить отображение стримера для себя. Также с музыкальным проигрывателем, если вебкамера еще не так важно, то возможность отключить трансляцию музыки на стриме это очень важно! К примеру, кто-то заказывает музыку, а она прям отвратительная для меня, но стример её не скипает, для таких случаев ввести функцию - "Отключить музыку"(И все эти функции, естественно, настраиваются индивидуально для каждого, кто смотрит стрим.) Мне хочется смотреть стрим комфортно, а приходится терпеть, пока не закончится тот или иной трек...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?