Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

491 results found

1. Basically the point here is not to only remove the Tiers, but improve instead and we all know that "Tier 2 and Tier 3" is not for everyone, so the idea is to make this a more comfortable way for the Views to use it and for the Streamer to manage!?

1° Instead of the "Tier" the sub should be a fixed price.

2° Add an option that make viewers choose if they want to pay more for the sub and that extra being like a donate.

3° That would be an way to not have a separate "Donate Button"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I like supporting streamers. I recently discovered a streamer was suspended for a week, yet my subscription still counts down, yet no content. If a streamer is suspended for a week, a subscription should be paused for that period, and resumed when they are back. OR have an option to pause

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I enjoy subscribing one month at a time when it comes to subscribing to twitch streamers. This is because if something happens where I don't go on twitch as frequently in the following month, or I don't have funds to re-subscribe, I don't need to worry about it charging me. However, there is no option to check to "subscribe for only one month", and it is an inconvenience to have to go into my subscriptions and manually cancel each one of them after I subscribe. I know subscribing for one month already exists with Twitch Prime, and I think it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tier 3 on mobile should be an option, not everyone has access to the browser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have asked this inquiry in Twitch support but they are unable to help me.

I got sick with COVID and has not been able to stream for a month and even if I have already recovered, my body has never been the same so I do not stream as much hours as before...

I am unable to get my revenue adjusted just like before since I don't meet my old LIVE HOURS just to get Revenue Adjustment. I don't get the usual monthly payments from Twitch anymore... on worse months, I don't get paid at all since without the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So there needs to be a ability to see how many founders badges you personally racked up by subing to a person so example I sub to user 1 I get a founders badge then that runs out I use prime gaming on user 2 I get another founders badge on a certain page you should be able to see all expired sub badges the sub badge you would get if you resub to the channel and the founders badges you personally purchased or used prime gaming for

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I always get a notification "Your subscription to x has expired. Click here to go to the channel and resubscribe." I know you are trying to get me to sign up again, but it makes me not want to. It's annoying, I can keep track on my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. when trying to change sub tier in my account. after clicking on the creator i wanted to change, there is a drop down menu with the option "change sub tier" so i clicked on it, and it takes me to a page to donate? it asks me what tier i want to donate, and shows my current sub tier but NO OPTION TO CHANGE IT. im about to just cancel the whole account. i hate having to hunt and peck and especially when the option to "change sub tier" is right on the place i think it would be. similar…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please tell me the new gift sub badges redesign is a test and not permeant yet. They look horrible and sharp and see-through and don't fit the aesthetic of literally anything on the site.

I suggest reverting/keeping the original ones as they are perfectly fine, look WAY better, and fit in nicely. I'm not sure why redesigning these perfectly fine badges was even thought about when there a many other much bigger problems that could be fixed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm tired of grabbing my calculator every time an 86 monther resubs. It's time for Twitch to start counting in years!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hoy en el directo se me han suscrito 4 personas. (2 via prime, 1 regalada y otra de nivel 1)
    Las tres primeras me las han contabilizado y sin embargo la última, no.
    Aunqie esta personas me aparece en el listado de subs con la antigüedad correcta (en este caso dos meses suscrito, tiempo que llevo con el canal).
    Debería haber un botón de apelación o similar.

Si alguien me puede ayudar... para los peques una sub es oro!!

Gracias!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Me gustaria tener la opcion de enviar subscripciones de regalo a canales aleatorios dentro de una categoria, vease GTA5, puedes comprar subscripciones aleatorias a los viwers concretos de un canal concreto, pero no puedes decidir que no quieres apoyar a un creador especifico, si no que apoyar a la categoria que a ti te interesa mas ver, asi enviarias las subscripciones a los viwers o apoyo directo a los streamers que esten en esa categoria independientemente de si tu les sigues o los estas viendo o inlcuso sin conocerles, dado que para donar en un lugar concreto ya tenemos la…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Iceland, the sub price shows up as 600 ISK, but it gets converted to USD by Xsolla and charged in USD, resulting in it actually costing 650+ ISK. If Xsolla doesn't support ISK, can we have the price in USD or EUR?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey there,

I've been running into an issue and haven't found any topics about this online. Every time I subscribe to a streamer using my debit card, my router completely shuts down and reboots while trying to process the payment.

Browser: Google Chrome 97.0.4692.99

I have not found any way to get around this issue other than to use a different device. Please let me know if there is more information I should collect if this an actual bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I suggest limiting the number of consecutive gift subs a person can receive for a single channel to 2 or 3. I have seen users in chats receive gift subs month after month for the same channel that they never personally subscribed to and never contribute bits or pass along gift sub they have been gifted. When their gift sub runs out they start spamming the chat until they get another gift sub. They are always subbed to a channel I have supported with gift subs and bits and yet they enjoy the same perks I have paid good money…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One of my favourite creators stopped streaming recently. Two months ago I opted for a 6 month subscription. I requested a refund for 4 out of the 6 months, taking into account that the second month of the subscription occurred 1 day after the final stream. Twitch refused my request, saying they can only issue refunds for technical problems.

I doubt there are many who chose a 6 month recurring subscription to this particular creator. The best possible scenario is that the creator still gets paid out after those 6 months, the worst is that they don't reach the required…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to choose if the subscription I'm purchasing is renewable or a one time purchase so I don't have to keep remembering to cancel the sub renewal ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gift sub to only online users os chat users. Because Twitch have so many bots, we don't want to give subs to bot. A way to filter gift sub to accounts with registered email or/and cellphone number, like anti-spam chat filter, but for give gift subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?