Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. Hoy en el directo se me han suscrito 4 personas. (2 via prime, 1 regalada y otra de nivel 1)
    Las tres primeras me las han contabilizado y sin embargo la última, no.
    Aunqie esta personas me aparece en el listado de subs con la antigüedad correcta (en este caso dos meses suscrito, tiempo que llevo con el canal).
    Debería haber un botón de apelación o similar.

Si alguien me puede ayudar... para los peques una sub es oro!!

Gracias!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Me gustaria tener la opcion de enviar subscripciones de regalo a canales aleatorios dentro de una categoria, vease GTA5, puedes comprar subscripciones aleatorias a los viwers concretos de un canal concreto, pero no puedes decidir que no quieres apoyar a un creador especifico, si no que apoyar a la categoria que a ti te interesa mas ver, asi enviarias las subscripciones a los viwers o apoyo directo a los streamers que esten en esa categoria independientemente de si tu les sigues o los estas viendo o inlcuso sin conocerles, dado que para donar en un lugar concreto ya tenemos la…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Iceland, the sub price shows up as 600 ISK, but it gets converted to USD by Xsolla and charged in USD, resulting in it actually costing 650+ ISK. If Xsolla doesn't support ISK, can we have the price in USD or EUR?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hey there,

I've been running into an issue and haven't found any topics about this online. Every time I subscribe to a streamer using my debit card, my router completely shuts down and reboots while trying to process the payment.

Browser: Google Chrome 97.0.4692.99

I have not found any way to get around this issue other than to use a different device. Please let me know if there is more information I should collect if this an actual bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest limiting the number of consecutive gift subs a person can receive for a single channel to 2 or 3. I have seen users in chats receive gift subs month after month for the same channel that they never personally subscribed to and never contribute bits or pass along gift sub they have been gifted. When their gift sub runs out they start spamming the chat until they get another gift sub. They are always subbed to a channel I have supported with gift subs and bits and yet they enjoy the same perks I have paid good money…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One of my favourite creators stopped streaming recently. Two months ago I opted for a 6 month subscription. I requested a refund for 4 out of the 6 months, taking into account that the second month of the subscription occurred 1 day after the final stream. Twitch refused my request, saying they can only issue refunds for technical problems.

I doubt there are many who chose a 6 month recurring subscription to this particular creator. The best possible scenario is that the creator still gets paid out after those 6 months, the worst is that they don't reach the required…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to be able to choose if the subscription I'm purchasing is renewable or a one time purchase so I don't have to keep remembering to cancel the sub renewal ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gift sub to only online users os chat users. Because Twitch have so many bots, we don't want to give subs to bot. A way to filter gift sub to accounts with registered email or/and cellphone number, like anti-spam chat filter, but for give gift subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The minimal time livestreaming to be eligible for the Adjustment Incentive Payments is too high, it' doesn't take into consideration personal factors, for example: This month I got sick and could not complete mine, so I just don't get paid in the month that it is most needed? I think the system is too harsh. I have a lot of friends who gave up either because of this extreme hours or for not being eligible to receive the incentive in the first place, some others started letting their pc's livestreaming with no content just to fill the hours needed to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When selecting the "Gift 1 sub" button and making the purchase I expected it to ask me who to gift the sub to afterwards but it instantly gifted it to a random user without notice, rather than who I intended it for. I am sure others have done this as well.

I think it should prompt you for who to gift the sub to after making the purchase.

I see that there is a button to "gift a specific user", but the button is very small, dark and hard to see compared to other buttons on the page.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello! I was wanting to email my subscribers one day. Started looking for it and it was gone. No button to be found. So I had an idea to allow people to choose whether or not they want to be emailed from the subscriber list. Being a small streamer this is a huge first step to interacting with your channel and community. Having this taken away breaks that line of communication between me and my channel. If they don’t want emails, they can simply say no emails, otherwise they can receive the emails if they wish. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you reach 9 months subscribing to a streamer, you get a free gift sub ‘sub baby’ to give away.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. quando alguem te der o subgift vc podera aceitar ou recusar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i think it would be a good idea if twitch could let people transfer their current subscriptions to other accounts, because i have a twitch account that i have had for a while and i would love to make a new account for many reasons but i’ve been subbed to people for months and have gifted so much, if there was a feature where i could make a new account and transfer my current subs to a different account that would be amazing as i wouldn’t loose all the money i spent on subs, i’m pretty sure people have asked…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give the option to the gifted person an option to deny a gifted sub. I could have been just browsing channels and left the stream because I might not be interested and I would not like to see a gifted sub a few days later like I have in some. For the person that gifted it, it can go into a gifted sub bank as the refund and he can give it to someone else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Last week I got a gift sub for a channel I no longer follow, due to personal reasons. I haven't visited the channel since then, yet I still somehow received a gift sub. I know you can disable gift subs from channels you don't follow, however, if I wanted to leave that on, I feel there should be either another setting to disable unfollowed channels, or it should be automatic, as it has the potential to be quite awkward, to be frank, depending on the person's situation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to set the price for subscriptions of my own channel. it's shocking that I can't. An applicable version of free-market within the Twitch ecosystem or at least to have a choice is essential not only but also for newer streamers. Newer streamers need support while they are developing their channel, finding their voice, and learning the rules. Let's say a newer streamer charges their subscribers $3.99 per month and an established streamer with thousands of subscribers also charges $3.99 because they don't get to set their own price. First of all, the quality of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?