Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Vorrei che i piccoli streamer che hanno iniziato da poco, possano crescere più facilmente e non farli sotterrare dai più grandi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I suggest that Monster Hunter World:Iceborne could separate into Monster Hunter World:Iceborne(PC) and Monster Hunter World:Iceborne(PS4)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Добавити гру Sanator: Scarlet Scarf
    у категорії.
    Оскільки її іще немає в переліку.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ich möchte es so darstellen wenn leute gebannt werden das sie den jeweiligen kanal nicht mehr finden in dem sie gebannt worden sind und auch wenn möglich ist der sub wegenommen wird und auch zugleich keine follower mehr sind auf dem diesbezüglichen kanal halt. könnte man dies einrichten sowas würde es glaub vielen das streamen erleichtern. zudem muss auch die ip adresse gesperrt werden bei demjenigen das der nicht mit weiteren acc´s in den stream kommt und weiter denjenigen belässtigt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the stream preview not lag

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can we please add more variety into the discovery page for example I'd like to be able to find streamers from the same country and platform as me for example It would be cool to be able to search for apex legend streamers from the uk that play on xbox and then be able to sort by least watched so I can support smaller streamers as well as collaborate! I feel the discovery page is missing a lot of filters like time zone, game, platform, view count, total time watched, alphabetical even filters on the following page would be great…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So... My uploading tags didn't change when I changed them before streaming and now I am in a situation of having a chainsaw safety video labelled under Minecraft. There currently is absolutely no way to change a video tag on your own videos. I don't want my chainsaw video in the Minecraft category. I believe this should have been a feature at the beginning of the tag function because tags are added on a daily-weekly basis as is. I also think it should be available for situations like mine. I can't even remove the tags and just keep it as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There are 41 separate Nancy Drew (ND) game categories currently on Twitch, with an average of 3-5 people streaming in separate ND categories with maybe an overall total of 25 viewers. This makes discoverability for anyone streaming a Nancy Drew game very low and building a community based on the love of these games hard when it is difficult to figure out if there is anyone else playing a game from this series.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i think there should a new comers tab one the landing page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. High-rank Overwatch streamers usually get ~20 mins of queueing right now and that is often filled with another game or a youtube game.

I suggest a way to only view streams that are in-game, and to automatically go to the next streamer if the current stream doesn't have any gameplay. Or to have some small badge saying "In-Game" show up on the thumbnail.

The easiest way of implementing this is using some lightweight ML Video Classification. I assume you are probably using a GPU to do remux, and you can utilize those GPUs for classification inferencing. You probably won't even…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I hop onto twitch and I'm trying to navigate to a streamer that I am following, I believe that the search results should help me rather than hinder me. The first results of a search should be based on the streamers I am following, whether they are live or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to be able to see all active streams based on the categories followed. This would help users discover new streamers in a more organized form than simply using the "Browse" view.

Example:
    • User follows: Retro, Metroid Fusion, and Pikmin categories
    • User navigates to "All streams from followed categories" view
    • User sees a Browse view that only shows streams from Retro, Metroid Fusion, and Pikmin

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It seems like the top-listed games have 1000 viewers. But the weird thing is at it's probably about nine hundred separate playthroughs of the game which means dying out of 10 of those playthroughs only have one viewer.

Instead of ranking by total viewers, it could be switchable to other rankings like most streams, most viewers on a single stream, highest average viewers per stream among the category of similar things. and also the statute show total simultaneous streams, total viewers in category. and most viewers to single-stream/ subcategory.

That way if you want to chat about a game, you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I start streaming I'm probably going to be a game gourmet taking requests for games. Same goes for watching others.

Most people do not think of an exact title first.

They think of general categories like:
    what era of console war the game was in, or who the system manufacturer was, (or combine both of those above categories for specific system),

as well as game publisher, any famous game creator/studio could have their own folder assuming someone tags them, genres of game content being played starting with the most general and filtering down to more specific. The goal of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a category for people who want to learn how to use a specific program and/or get better at a game/subject. Such as fl studio or photoshop.

People can stop by leave advice, help with links or tutorials. Other streamers can stream tutorials or provide help to other streams live.

People who wanna help with what they know and get help from people who know what they're doing can meet in one place.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When users view their followed categories, often times less active categories will display with "[x] viewers" - this is often misleading when there are no active streams, as when navigating to the category there will be no streams.

It would be nice to be able to see something more like "[x] streams live" from the followed category view.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know this has been suggested here before, but I'd like to put my take on it. The pokemon categories are kind of screwed up. Firstly, there are no categories for pokemon fan games, which people wind up playing a lot and streaming. Secondly, it doesn't account for people who shiny hunt across multiple games on the same stream. It happens a lot, and ive seen it every time i go on twitch. Thirdly, many of the existing pokemon categories are dead. No one touches them aside from a few brave souls. This leads to my last point. Finally, and…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make an option to merge the followed categories into custom categories. For example, I might want to merge Far Cry 1-5 into "Far Cry Series" or merge the remastered version of a game with the classic version, or merge multiple games by genre such as "FPS" or "Roguelike" or even merge all categories I follow into a single list. This would save me a lot of time when browsing streams, as I often enter a category with many viewers, only to find that none of the streams exist within the filters I search, making me flip back and forth between…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to see categories which are similar enough to each other get combined. It would make browsing for streams much easier, and help find exactly what i'm looking for.
    There are currently several categories for games like Zelda Wind Waker (the original and the HD remake), so any viewer who wants to find some wind waker streams needs to check all of the categories to see all of the streams, but it is basically the same game. This is the case for many other situations, too, such as how the retro tag and the retro category are seperate,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an overall category for flash(online) games, such as .io games like slither.io, or paper.io. Along with online games in general such as coolmathgames.com

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?