Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1372 results found

1. Upon the Launch of Just Dance 2023 Edition, they switched to a new engine and that is officially the main Just Dance. If you look at the title screen, the game is just called "Just Dance". 2023 & 2024 are "Song Packs" for the base game. Since they drop song packs every year now, it keeps splitting the viewerbase more and more due to it being marked as separate games. We would like the possibility to merge Just Dance 2023 & 2024 categories and call it "Just Dance" instead. This game is the last in the series and will just…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the game series as an overall category so that the viewership for individual titles stack.

People could scroll through streamers playing any game in the series. They still have the option to filter out for specific game title in the series.

Many games have several iterations/sequels/remakes, and the viewership gets scattered across twitch. This change would allow the overall category viewership to stack. It also would help reduce redundancy for games that release platinum/directors cut editions and split viewership for essentially the same game.

Game Series Title (view count for entire section)
    Next page has all the game title…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi there,

could we make a category cover image to "Jigsaw Puzzle" category? It would look much much better.

Thanks!
    2sofix

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Within the Twitch Front Page Carousel Rotation, I've noticed a couple of instances where creators have been featured within the "I'm Only Sleeping" category without actively being present and entertaining an audience. While I recognize that there is a substantial viewership out there for channels where creators are sleeping, this doesn't seem like a good use of Front Page slots when you have so many creators charity streaming, hosting events, and simply creating amazing active content every day. It can feel a bit devaluing when a creator doing just about nothing is getting featured over creators that are actually doing…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recently twitch has updated the Recently started streams tab to not be the most recently started streams. This is a bad change and i would like for it to be removed!

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We recently applied for a new game category in IGDB, however, it was identified and accepted as a Mod for a very similar game.

We would like an exception for this and for the game we applied to be available in the categories so that the game's content creators can find and define that they are playing this game.

The game applied by us:
    https://www.igdb.com/games/habblet
    https://www.igdb.com/games/habblet/changes/1994812

This is very important for us to be recognized on Twitch.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We recently announced the upcoming launch of the Twitch Discovery Feed: a scrollable feed in the Twitch app that shows users a personalized mix of Clips. Before that launch happens, we’ll be running experiments with limited versions of the Discovery Feed to help test and improve our algorithms and the overall experience. These early experiments do not reflect the final design or experience of the Discovery Feed. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how to improve this experience as we build towards the bigger launch.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A new category for 3d art for people works with 3d softwares. 3D art is very different from what can be seen in the art category and much more linked to the world of video games. it can also be useful to the people who 3D print miniatures and paint them.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. List “Candela Obscura” as a category. It is a new game by the team behind Critical Role, and regularly has more viewers than Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, and many other TTRPGs

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I read the new update to content warnings here ( https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/how-to-customize-content?language=en_US ) My proposal is this. This article lets you shut off discovery of content warned material. As a viewer and streamer I would like to be offered mature content on my front page. This would be great for twitch, the viewers, and streamers by driving discovery to those who are looking for content that would normally be never show on the front page. By being able to discover mature content from the front page for those who opt-in, the viewer will be able to see content more sculpted toward…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Thema Schwertransport und Schwertransport Begleitung

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch does an excellent job curating teams and featuring marginalized creators on the front page during identity based pride months. However, I've never seen one of these happen for disabled creators which I believe is a big missed opportunity.

Being a content creator as a disabled person adds a whole host of additional challenges, such as navigating algorithms that favor consistency with inconsistent bodies. Finding games and programs that are accessible for us for streaming, etc.

I would love to see Twitch uplift the hardworking disabled creators by also hosting a Disability Pride Month and highlighting disabled creators the way…

1,890 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On the sidebar: Make it so I can add or pin a specific channel to this bar. I use this sidebar to see when some channels are live that have a lower view count so they would appear lower on my followed list but higher on the sidebar, HOWEVER, some channels that don't go live that often (once a week or less) don't show up here even though I watch them every time they go live.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On Twitch over the last couple of years the idea and concept of a 'Console Challenge' has been around.

The general concept of a 'Console Challenge' is when an individual or a group of people get together to try an 'beat' or get to the credits of every game in a consoles library.

The general streaming category for most console Challenge runners is either using the 'Retro' section of twitch, or streaming in the games own category.

As a console challenger myself, over the last year or so the concept and idea has been getting more interest as more find…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With the rise of digital art, body painting, AI art, and game design traditional art is lost within the Art category on Twitch. It's so lost that even traditional artists on the platform won't even both using TraditonalArt as a tag. We have Makers and Crafters for handmade crafts woodworking, crocheting, knitting, etc, but we don't have a place for Painters, Sculptures, Draftsmen, or Drawers. So rather than turn the Art category into 'Digital Art' which would rectify many issues, I'd also just suggest using 'Traditional Art' as a category.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This was discarded for being a rename of HPG, which was not allowed into IGDB.

The submitted footage and screenshots were identical, and numerous "red flags" were found in each. IGDB will not be accepting this game.

HPG development was canceled, and instead they took only the assemblies and completely redesigned the game, leaving only the concept. It's like the game https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberium then https://www.igdb.com/games/command-conquer-4-tiberian-twilight was released instead. Very similar situation.

As you previously recommended IGDB to me, I have contacted Twitch and am leaving a UserVoice request asking for a manual review of my application, as the game comes out…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With the release of new games, right now especially Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I can imagine many people like myself are wanting to avoid spoilers of the gameplay or game content. But even if we set those categories to be not-recommended, various channels playing those games will still appear on the front page and automatically start playing, which has the potential to reveal critically spoiling moments in the game before the user can stop the video or navigate away. It is absolutely necessary as a service for Twitch to filter out those front-page auto-play results when their…

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello

Please let us remove og ignore channels so they don't appear under the recommended channels. There are often times channels I really, really don't want to watch in my recommended channels and it's annoying that you won't allow me to adjust something that A) Is taking space from channels that I might love but don't know exist yet and B) Is a core part of the user-specific experience.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello,

I would like to add "Disney's Lorcana: Trading Card Game" to Twitch, as this is something I am streaming. It's a fairly large game coming soon, so I imagine a lot of people will be streaming this.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think it would be awesome if we could have "favorite" streamers / channels of all our followed channels that get pinned to the top. This way we can have all our most watched followed channels at the top for easier browsing. Some of us follow many channels and we don't want to unfollow them, but we want the channels we watch most to be at the top.

Admin audit: Edited title to be reflective of description for easier discovery.

278 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?