Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. Allow videos or Channel trailers to get recommended for real this time.
    Let people React to it ( Like/Dislike/Twitch Emotes) and if the video gets engagement/Positive feedback allow it to get recommended by MORE people.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As it says. I enjoy scrolling down the discover page but everytime I have to clic the "show more" button on every section.

It takes some unnecessary time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I started trying to get Dragon Quest IV's box art corrected three years ago, it occurred to me that Twitch has no system in place to fix this. They just allow the directory to have errors like that. I know this hurts us small streamers, because personally if a game has no box art, or wrong box art, I'm going to assume it's not a game worth watching and keep moving on.

Before this IGDB merger I was told by Twitch that the publisher needs to contact Twitch to correct a game's box art, and when I contacted Square…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've been playing through the original .hack quadrilogy on Twitch since May, but recently, the categories for the entire series were deleted from Twitch:

.hack//INFECTION (Part 1): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FINFECTION%20-%20Part%201/videos/all
    .hack//MUTATION (Part 2): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FMUTATION%20-%20Part%202/videos/all
    .hack//OUTBREAK (Part 3): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FOUTBREAK%20-%20Part%203/videos/all
    .hack//QUARANTINE (Part 4): https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/.hack%2F%2FQUARANTINE%20-%20Part%204/videos/all

I don't see any categories that are supposed to replace them, and when I asked support what happened, they told me to post my "feedback" here.

Can you please restore these categories, or create an overarching category for the entire quadrilogy?

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add more categories so people can find streamers doing things they are interested in, try and break up all the just chatting streamers so they have more specific things to say what they are streaming. I’d like a Graphic Design category personally.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When streaming in the category "Just Chatting" allow the streamer to have a button that would que them to randomly pair with another streaming in a chatroulette like fashion if that other streamer was also in que. Make the chat screen split with each streamers separate chat rooms battling in a way. There could also be a button that would allow all donations to split evenly if both streamers clicked. If not, they would keep all donations made from their streamers. Would be a great way for the community to engage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Main Dawn of War II Category has been removed (Retribution) while dead "Last Stanalone" one is exist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the category disappeared and it shouldn't, I hope it returns...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Segue o link do jogo e gostaria muito que adicionassem na CATEGORIA de vocês:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andamiro.piume&hl=en_US

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please remove the "7Days" category since there's already a pre-existing, correctly labeled, category on Twitch, which is "7 Days to Die"

People play 7 Days to Die and incorrectly categorize their stream as 7Days, even though the correct category is 7 Days to Die. Upon searching Google, it doesn't seem 7Days is a real game either. When people refer to the game, they typically say "7 Days," so it's easy to mix these two categories up, which leads to people missing out on have their streams discovered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Category pages should provided an RSS or JSON feed (see jsonfeed.org) for users to subscribe to in feed aggregators such as Feedly or Inoreader.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. in the app or website most viewers always see black & purple as the twitch default colors scheme. what if in the app or website when someone views a stream not only do they see their favorite streamers custom panels,icons,emotes and banner but they also see different color combos to make the streamers colors match up even more!!!????

it would give the streamer more room to be creative and give every stream that extra POP it rightfully deserves.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think there should be a category where streamers get put into this "red hot" zone, where they will be exposed more on the directory when in hardcore "endgame" situations and will present themselves to new audiences.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. nie ma opcji usunięcia sugerowanych kanałów

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Estaría bien que hubiese alguna opción para que los que somos nuevos, podamos aparecer mas arriba y no en la cola, así es muy difícil hacerse notar. Un saludo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add more sorting options! When we can only sort by recommended/Highest view counts we only see the same games over and over and that causes us to get REALLY bored with twitch. This will help you guys retain more viewership AND help gamers find new games. It's a complete win-win!

Some ideas: Sort Games by Viewers: Low to High, Sort by Publishing Date (New to Old and Old to new), Trending, etc.
    Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch used to have categories for IOS gaming and Android gaming but they removed it.

I think you guys should put a mobile games category. Because you do have SOME mobile games accounted for but not all. I find myself having to use the just chatting category when I stream mobile games and it feels misleading. A mobile game category could cover bases really good for the game titles not up there like Love Island or Soul Ark.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add custom level category for an increasing community of players that are streaming custom made games or levels such as TRLE levels (tomb raider level editor/ trle.net). Could also apply to other games with custom maps/mods etc.

There is a steadily increasing audience for these levels and it is detrimental to the streamer to have to set the game as "tomb raider the last revelation" most of the time, purely because this is the engine used, but not actually what is being streamed. People will open the stream for tomb raider 4 but leave when its not actually tomb raider…

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a browser tab for channels that follows you. And apply normal sorting behavior or even user selectable sorting options.

I believe it would be a great way to connect with other streamers and finding new friends.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So as a black streamer on twitch we have a couple things that we have to fight for a little more then your average white streamer, and that’s being black first and also being on a platform that’s manly white when it comes to viewers and also streamers. So I believe that we need to add more black streamers on the front page of twitch, along with smaller streamers need to also be promote more. I have been on twitch for about 2 years now and i have a opportunity to go by and browse so many streamers and I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?