Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1334 results found

1. Actualizar la lista de juegos baneados, porque hay muchos juegos que han sido baneados en Twitch y no hay referencia de cuales han sido al no ser actualizado el listado... por ejemplo... Hatred esta baneado según noticias desde 2015, pero no aparece en la lista de baneados, según eso, podría subirlo a mis streams?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can hardly remember my stream started smoothly so I'd like to have a category for test streaming and fixing some settings before the actual theme of a translation.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Technically twitch already has this feature, but it's not on tags, but on language settings. When I change the twitch language, the streams that has the language tag that matches the viewer language setting are promoted to the first row.

I wonder if it can be generalized to other tags - e.g., have a list of highlighted tags in setting so that the streams that contains any of these tags are promoted to the first row. The language tag could be the default one, so it doesn't change anything if you don't modify it.

This is different from filtering by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is currently no way to see if there are any VODs from people I follow playing a specific game.

On the game page I can see VODs of the game, but there's no way to filter to followed streamers there. Using CTRL+F here is impractical since I have a lot of streamers followed, and there are too many VODs to try to scan through them manually.

On the Following Videos page I can see VODs of streamers I follow, but there's no way to filter to a specific game. I can try to CTRL+F for the game here, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You seem to have just made a change to the left-side bar wherein a) it doesn't auto-expand when being rolled over, meaning that the user needs to click to expand it to see at glance what categories everyone is streaming in, which was useful, and B) upon loading a page, it defaults to being collapsed so that "show more" isn't shown, which means that smaller streamers are hidden completely without making three clicks every time anyone loads a page.

This is a bad change and it should be reverted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Flames of War is a miniature game whereby people play tabletop and paint them like they do Warhammer. It would be great to have a category for this game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 크롬의 확장 프로그램 덕분에 트위치 채널 고정 기능이 생겼습니다. 다만 3개는 너무 적고
    한 5 ~ 6개 정도만 상단에 고정 할 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다. 또한 대상이 생방송 중일 때만 이 기능을 이용해 고정할 수 있기에 이런 불편함을 없애고자 고정할 대상이 생방송이 아닌 오프라인 때라도 고정할 수 있게 바꿔줬으면 합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Aggie.io/ magmastudio.io should be a category on twitch because similar art ‘games’ have been on twitch such as gartic phone as their own category. Aggie/ magma is a draw together web browser that allow several artists to draw together simply by posting a link. This is helpful for when artists and even non-artists want to do an event together on twitch and they can draw together with their fans or simply friends. (Or as an idea-board for those who don’t intend to draw).

Having Aggie/ magma as a category would be helpful because people can now search it up as…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like to be able to change the order of (Your) Live Channels, Recommended Channels, Continue Watching, Latest videos, Upcoming Streams, Live hosts, and Live categories/Followed Category.

Especially the Live categories is quite annoying, on mobile they are at the top and called Followed Categories but in the browser they are at the very bottom.
    With the new Upcoming Streams section you just have to scroll way too much to check the categories you follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Channel bar when in the compact view is now a singular list of channels with nothing to show a difference between where your followed channels ends and where recommended channels, and 'viewers also watched' channels, begin. Previously there was a small icon representing each of these categories but they seem to have been removed.

Previous suggestion was closed as "There should be a separator in the compact Channel List view in the form of icons. A heart should be present above the followed channels and a camera above the recommended channels. Hope that clarifies this.", but I am currently using…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just saw that in Twitch is now posible to sleep, personally i see this as a complete disrepect for the little streamers that are trying their best to grow, doing amazing things and the fact that the ''big ones'' are sleeping and winning more and more followers that maybe the little streamers may afford by their own is just not fair.

Twitch, really, you should go back and ban the ones sleeping, because with this category everyone could make a really long stream by sleeping, and personally i think that if you make a long stream is because you can…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am tired of seeing streamers who earn 10k plus a month on subs for doing what I personally do every day for free. I would like the option to block all users above a certain number of subscribers so that content is more relevant to me. Say... allow users to choose a maximum amount of subs a recommended channel can have so they do not have to go through and manually block them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch should make a channel for Van Life streamers. It would be awesome to see their everyday lives traveling the world. Also, if the streamer is comfortable, they can meet their viewers and fans and they could chill together. I work for an internet company that provides internet on the go so internet would not be an issue for Van Life streamers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So we all know that for discoverability, Twitch tracks who follows who, and who they also watch. Example: You follow Streamer X, and also follow/watch Streamer Y, and so does Z% of the community, they get recommended.

I'd like to see a category that dials that one more step down:
    You Follow Streamer X
    Other Community Member Follows Streamer X
    Other Member Streams
    I can go to "Streamers in your Communities" category to see streamers who share a community with me, that I would never otherwise know about since self promotion is frowned upon.

I know when I browse a…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Category / tag: musicless or no music

As a viewer music can be a distraction. If you want to get technical with it you should add no music or a non music category to gaming

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I follow a large number of streamers; mainly because my preference for what type of game or content I'm 'into' at a given time changes. I might be really into Rust for 2 weeks so I want to see people I follow who play that, but then I might pivot into wanting to watch a lot of the streamers in OTK and will want to check when they're live instead.

One of the features I saw recently (which I assume was being beta tested?) was the option to pin/favourite certain streamers you watch all the time.

I see this as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAD - Computer Aided Design, should be a category on Twitch. This could be related to the use of software, sharing info about engineering, designing products or something similar. Please upvote to make this happen! There are videos on YouTube, but no streaming on Twitch as far as I know.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, there are an increasing number of video artists using twitch, but no good category to bring them together. Some use 'Art' but tend to get lost in the sea of traditional artists (painters, drawers etc). Some use 'Music' since their video art is often accompanied by music, but again the focus of that category isn't really right for what they're doing.

Most of the video artists I'm aware of are either generating artistic moving video patterns from scratch (like '70s-style psychadelic music videos, but moving far beyond that with modern technologies) or curating, reshaping and modifying pre-existing video (glitch,…

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The idea is to give the user the ability to control who they are following, so they can unfollow dead or orphaned accounts more easily. Perhaps the tool could list accounts based on:
    - Follow Age
    - Last Stream
    - Last Login
    - Stream Frequency
    - Export List to File

It gets frustrating to not know who I follow that has been gone since forever, and I'm seriously contemplating account deletion to start with a clean list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So far from what I've seen, there are plenty of streamers who really enjoy streaming some type of building/construction of models whether building Gundam's, Lego's, 3D prints, and even car hobbyists. This category is a very well rounded that targets any kind of community that has a love/passion for building, molding, forging, etc. This is a "Call to Action" to all streamers/viewers who share this passion, lets get this voted in so we to can have a voice that can reach those like minded Hobbyists. Join me!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?