Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. add ability to search by stream title of part of title.
    If i want to search for a mod pack someone is playing and they have put the name in the title, allow me to search for that name in the stream title

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When searching for my channel name nothing shows up. I don't know where to ask for assistance here in help or feedback, My username doesn't show up on any searches. I see this was a problem in 2020.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Beat Refle does not have a Twitch category, apparently this is because of the IGDB Erotic tag, however this game is no worse than many other ecchi fanservice games that are already allowed on Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to 'favourite' a channel, with the option to make all subbed channels favourites.

These favourite channels would appear at the top of your 'followed' list in the sidebar etc - right above the reinstated FRIENDS LIST

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every time I load twitch, I'm hearing music. I've NEVER wanted that. I've never asked for a music stream recommendation. Yet I cannot block it. Allow us to opt out. I don't come to this site for music. I come to look for streams of games/content I've actually chosen to follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nowadays Twitch focus isn't gaming anymore. I think everyone agrees with that statement. The content creators have evolved from gaming to other crazy categories that nobody even needs to mention and there's no need to.
    In my honest opinion, Twitch needs to rethink wether they want to turn their platform into a all inclusive and confusing mess or start to create a more specific space to accomodate all tastes and content.
    Today we can see everything in there, stuff that still creates discussion among the community.

That said, I think it's the perfect time for them to adapt and create…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why not enable the ability to search for streamers based on their listed, scheduled times? Allow the user to input the days/times they tend to watch streams and then recommend them streamers that best match that scheduling. If they don't select it, you could automate it based on viewing data.

This improves discoverability for streamers and also benefits viewers by making it easier to find people they can reliably watch.

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm currently live streaming paranormal investigations. I would absolutely love to have a category that can fit better for what I'm doing. Whether it's a general "Outdoor Streaming" category or as straight forward as "Live Paranormal Investigations", it would be nice to not have to fight for discoverabiltiy against others that I'm not even really competing against who are in the "Just Chatting" section. The support has been unreal already! Twitch can really benefit from this along with other streamers and I'd love to help it grow!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new ui in the follow bar that I am seeing today is confusing and annoying. I thought the "pinned" system would make my follow bar more streamlined but it only worsened my experience.

In collapsed view my followed and live channels are displayed identically to live channels that I don't follow. Live channels that I don't follow should not appear to be followed by me. They should be separated from the ones I follow.

Currently there are 4 live unpinned followed channels that show on my bar. Under that 9 channels that I don't follow are showing. But there's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Live tattooing streams.
    Just chatting isn't good enough! =)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Theres a lot of smaller comunities that have friendly debates all the time, from a simple chat to a full discussion about a topic!

I think it could be good to add this category to allow people wanting to express their point of view about a topic. This topics are as simple as food types or Better Games according to each person.

The possibilities are a lot. Either to simply participate in a friendly chat all the way to growing a community based on the topic discussed!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can there be a feature where the people you are subscribed to are at the top instead of trying to find who you are sub'd to and who you follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would love to see a graphic design category, rather than just a tag. The design community on Twitch is growing and it would be great to see those streamers stream under their own category, rather than under Art or Just Chatting or what-have-you. I think it would help discoverability by consolidating design streams into one area.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love recommend channels to included lists of accounts I followed on twitter (as example) to show up and be promoted on the site and also have people be able to find my twitch account linked via twitter.

Not only would I like this, I would also love to be able to incorporate my address book as well, find people I already know on twitch via my contacts.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I really don't care about all these irrelevant channels that appear BEFORE the channels I follow an watch actively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Space for alternative wellness practices and activities. Including but not limited to: meditation, yoga, breathe work, movement, discussions,diet/cooking, fitness, energy work, and spirituality. Different tools and activities to help live and create healthy lifestyles while in the safety of a virtual community.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The category for the game 100% Orange Juice on twitch does not display any live channels. Searching up the game name in the search bar can bring up channels, but the category itself displays no channels even when it says there are viewers in it. Videos and clips can still be viewed, and following the category does not change anything. Tested on mobile, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi,
    My name is *****, I am in the senior management team of a Visual effects company called DNEG, multi Oscars winner Company.
    I am on twitch under the name : Keepcalmiminvfx
    I have been streaming for a couple of month and are slowly but surely building my community around a Discord Server counting more than 2800 after 3 months (the biggest VFX Discord available).

I am a friend of a few Twitch Streamer, also streaming Visual Effects related contents, review sessions and techniques demonstration like Hugo's Desk, AndrewHogdson3D, STFvfx, etc...
    More and more people from the Industry are coming on…

424 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Costume play is a genre that has been popular in subculture history and is an important act that has heightened the mood and added fun to people in any game event or competition.

I think she is like a mother who cannot be left out in subculture culture along with animation, games, and drawing.

However, I saw that Twitch does not have a costume play category, so I checked that there is no segmentation, in other words, what we define as outdoor streaming or podcast.

Therefore, I would like to ask you to add a category of this very valuable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Basically, there are several streamers who like to build/edit websites on stream. I do it, so my fans can see the changes and adjustments live for themselves. There are many versions of Dreamweaver going all the way back to Macromedia days all the way to the current Adobe version. I personally use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 because I'm so used to the program, and that's why I suggest Dreamweaver instead of a very specific version of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?