Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1304 results found

1. A new category for 3d art for people works with 3d softwares. 3D art is very different from what can be seen in the art category and much more linked to the world of video games. it can also be useful to the people who 3D print miniatures and paint them.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. List “Candela Obscura” as a category. It is a new game by the team behind Critical Role, and regularly has more viewers than Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, and many other TTRPGs

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On Twitch over the last couple of years the idea and concept of a 'Console Challenge' has been around.

The general concept of a 'Console Challenge' is when an individual or a group of people get together to try an 'beat' or get to the credits of every game in a consoles library.

The general streaming category for most console Challenge runners is either using the 'Retro' section of twitch, or streaming in the games own category.

As a console challenger myself, over the last year or so the concept and idea has been getting more interest as more find…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On the sidebar: Make it so I can add or pin a specific channel to this bar. I use this sidebar to see when some channels are live that have a lower view count so they would appear lower on my followed list but higher on the sidebar, HOWEVER, some channels that don't go live that often (once a week or less) don't show up here even though I watch them every time they go live.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch does an excellent job curating teams and featuring marginalized creators on the front page during identity based pride months. However, I've never seen one of these happen for disabled creators which I believe is a big missed opportunity.

Being a content creator as a disabled person adds a whole host of additional challenges, such as navigating algorithms that favor consistency with inconsistent bodies. Finding games and programs that are accessible for us for streaming, etc.

I would love to see Twitch uplift the hardworking disabled creators by also hosting a Disability Pride Month and highlighting disabled creators the way…

1,594 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the release of new games, right now especially Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I can imagine many people like myself are wanting to avoid spoilers of the gameplay or game content. But even if we set those categories to be not-recommended, various channels playing those games will still appear on the front page and automatically start playing, which has the potential to reveal critically spoiling moments in the game before the user can stop the video or navigate away. It is absolutely necessary as a service for Twitch to filter out those front-page auto-play results when their…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,

I would like to add "Disney's Lorcana: Trading Card Game" to Twitch, as this is something I am streaming. It's a fairly large game coming soon, so I imagine a lot of people will be streaming this.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be awesome if we could have "favorite" streamers / channels of all our followed channels that get pinned to the top. This way we can have all our most watched followed channels at the top for easier browsing. Some of us follow many channels and we don't want to unfollow them, but we want the channels we watch most to be at the top.

Admin audit: Edited title to be reflective of description for easier discovery.

270 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add this category:
    -RebornVR

So that streamers can put this game as a category in the live ones, thank you very much I am attentive to your answer.

I also invite you to visit our pages and learn about the game:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2089520/Reborn_VR/

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

10. I would like a Cyber Security Category. There is a large community of CyberSec streamers and even more followers. Currently there are only 3 categories we can stream under:

TryHackMe
    Hack The Box
    Science and Tech

TryHackMe and HackTheBox are usually never used as although we do stream content from both websites we will often swap platforms or stream other platforms/things in between.

Science and Tech is the closest category we have however CyberSec Streamers usually get lost among all the other streamers and it can be hard to differentiate between the CyberSec Streams and Programming Streams as they may…

8,992 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While it is good that streams can be embedded on other websites these should not automatically count as stream viewers on twitch.

It is far too easy for some businesses to take advantage of this by putting a tiny stream embed on a high traffic page that almost no-one watches, but which adds thousands to the view count of the streamers shown.

Not only is it just being dishonest with twitch viewers about a streamer's viewer count, but it damages smaller streamers too. Everyone knows the only reason this is done is because streamers with high view counts naturally draw…

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Let's get Mini Painting added to the Categories list!
    I'm a full time Mini painting streamer, and I know tons of fellow painters would love to use this category.
    We've got a really awesome, engaged community on Twitch, and it would be perfect form of outreach to connect with fans of D&D, Warhammer, and countless other miniature producers. This tag would allow us to use it as an umbrella category to engage many other users looking for content like ours.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When on the main website, under the immediate games list (usually new or most popular), if you then click the ellipses and say NOT INTERESTED, let it disappear, and then come back an hour later- that same game SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN THE SAME LISTING for that user! Just because the game is popular (Let's use Fortnite as an example), doesn't mean I wanna watch it all the time. I've clicked NOT INTERESTED on so many games SO MANY TIMES that I (and possibly others who haven't voiced this) are tired of it all and we want it to actually…

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I play the Beta game called Kiraverse, website: https://kiraverse.game , and I would like to request it officially be added to the Twitch.tv Category List so I can properly categorize it when I stream it.

Thank you,
    R333LOAD

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The FF TCG has been going since 2011 (and was rebooted in 2016, thriving ever since).

Currently when real life events are streamed, there's no category for this to be streamed under. The closest thing is for the Final Fantasy Digital Card Game, which was something entirely different for Yahoo customers that closed down in 2020.

Other TCGs have categories to use for real life events or event for players to stream their webcam practice or online simulator games. For example there's the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game" category alongside all it's actual games that Konami use for events and stores…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GalaxyDust NFT is an online space strategy game where you can explore the many different known and unknown sectors of this vast metaverse.

Craft, trade, and own! The streamers will own planets and actively conquer the galaxies with their community through the alliance system and build an empire to battle against others to claim amazing prizes and NFTs.

https://galaxydustnft.io/

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we get a fishing category picture? The default picture is a game controller, there are two fishing categories both have the default picture, makes it hard to find and get the right one when streaming and searching. Help Real Life Fishing grow on Twitch.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We recently announced the upcoming launch of the Twitch Discovery Feed: a scrollable feed in the Twitch app that shows users a personalized mix of Clips. Before that launch happens, we’ll be running experiments with limited versions of the Discovery Feed to help test and improve our algorithms and the overall experience. These early experiments do not reflect the final design or experience of the Discovery Feed. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how to improve this experience as we build towards the bigger launch.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Project FC to your Twitch category for an immersive journey into urban exploration gone wrong. Engage your viewers with the suspenseful storyline as Jack and Michael's adventure takes a dark turn in an abandoned restaurant. Navigate through chilling encounters with iconic characters like Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, Puppet, and Foxy, offering your audience a thrilling and suspenseful gaming experience.

The game's mix of puzzles, survival challenges, and uncovering mysteries creates an engaging atmosphere, making it a perfect fit for the Twitch community. Invite your viewers to join you in solving the puzzles, share their thoughts on the unfolding story, and…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to have an option to clear a VOD from the Continue Watching section in the browser rather than have to wait for it to expire. There have been several instances where I do not desire to continue viewing the content or I cannot view the VOD because it is locked behind a subscriber wall. If the streamer desires to lock the content that is fine but it would be nice to be able to clear those unwanted VOD links and use the space for streams that I actually want to finish watching.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?