Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Performance

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Performance

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Please add a server to the MiddleEast, because I have a very fast internet but still I can’t stream on a good or average streaming quality!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Servers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it's stupid to not give everybody the possibility to choose which video quality have to watch his/her favourite streamer.
    Best regards,
    Tibermlg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transcodes / Bitrate  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nach viel ausprobieren habe ich endlich die Lösung gefunden, Codec von AMD kommt bei Twitch mit 60 FPS es nicht klar somit überlastet die Software und man kann nicht mehr Streamen, also lieber auf 30 FPS oder gleich x264 Codec verwendet. Also, wenn ihr auch dieses Problem habt, hoffe konnte euch helfen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. El audio del PC (discord, juego, musica, etc), se escucha perfectamente en directo, pero no se escucha nada cuando se guarda el video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just finished streaming where EVERYONE heard my voice. Now that I look at the playback, I can hear EVERYONE but my voice. My streamlabs recording was fine. Does anyone know why that is??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You should provide more quality options for the smaller Twitch channels as well as non-partnered channels. Right now, you can only have more quality options if you are a streamer with a high amount of viewers or a Twitch Partner. This means that the quality is stuck on "Source" and cannot be altered whatsoever. This needs to be changed. I am on a Chromebook and I can't watch a whole 1080p60/30 or 720p60/30 quality stream without the stream constantly buffering every few seconds. When it stops buffering, it 'plays' the stream for about a few more seconds before it starts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make it so i can set the quality of all the streams i watch to 480p so it doesnt load as much or add the ability to go back in the stream like a minute so it doesnt load as much, because i have bad wifi (like many others) and i dont like how it loads then skips back to live

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's been a few weeks since Twitch changed how stream quality auto changes based on whether the tab is in the current tab/window or not. This change automatically lowers the quality of streams to 480p (or lower) for streams not in the current tab, and when the stream is tabbed back into focus it does not always resume the originally selected quality.

This is affecting multiple browsers, with or without extensions, so this is seems very much a Twitch end feature to lower data use.
    This change however has resulted in some issues:
    -More buffering
    -Streams hanging/pausing when tabbed out…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transcodes / Bitrate  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I finish streaming, I go back to view my VOD. When I do you are able to hear my voice from the microphone, but you are not able to hear any PC audio for example, like game audio and discord audio. There is no music playing at all so there is no way it should be muted, and I check all the settings and everything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. over the past 2 weeks I have been losing frames to the point when I stream today for 20 minutes it came out to a 2 and half minute video. Now I send you a message about this a week ago and NEVER ******* heard back. If this is what you call good service I would of dump you ******* in a heart beat. Give me a reason why I should keep using you?
    I have used both streamlabs and steamelemnts OBS and thought maybe it was them at first but if both are having the same problems maybe it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bonjour,

Je suis un petit streamer et une question revient en boucle de la part de ma communauté, pourquoi je ne peut pas changer la qualité de ton stream ?

Certaines personnes, malheureusement, non pas accès au haut débit et sont bloquées sur du 1080p et ne peuvent donc pas regardé mon stream car la qualité est trop forte.

Ceci représente une difficulté supplémentaire pour la visibilité des petits streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. this has been ongoing since i joined and streamed on twitch, the servers need to be vastly improved on website, every stream i watch or try to stream to platform keeps lagging/crashing and auto tunes to 160p. i keep getting random errors ranging from unable to decod or not available on browser. i have tried many browsers and this happens on all. microsoft edge it the worst.

this is riduculus that this has not been addressed for so long.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Servers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 트위치 방송울 시청할때 화면이 까맣게 변하는데 해결방법이 있을까요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My English is not very good. So I use Google Translate.

I am a live broadcaster in Taiwan, and I would like to suggest that the live broadcaster can pay to purchase a channel that allows viewers to adjust the picture quality.

Everyone knows that the platform provides a function that allows viewers to adjust the picture quality. It is given priority to the live partners according to the quota, and then to the live allies if there is excess quota, and finally to the general live host.

However, except for the peak time, as long as there is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a lot of my community who can't watch me if I stream in 1080p and I would like to stream in 1080p but I can't do that at the risk of losing viewers so can we get more transparent information on when Affiliates will get lower video quality options so every one can enjoy the stream.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transcodes / Bitrate  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need serious attention done to this error which is causing problems for so many small-time streamers who do not have the resources or knowledge to find out why this error appears. This is one of the most persistent and problematic errors that MUST be addressed by Twitch in a real SERIOUS way!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes in the Twitch application the video freeze or block, to fix this for a few minutes i just refresh it. Pls fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FIX The video download was cancelled. Please try again. (Error #1000) ERROR

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch video seems to be decoding on my 3D cores and video decode consecutively. AMD Radeon VII. This is a problem beginning in the middle part of this year 2020. While playing Scar Citizen load seems to begin shifting between the 3D cores and video decode. Video decode should never touch my 3D cores or I should have an option in my settings to set stream decoding to "Video decode only!" Performance was perfect before now streams are prone to studders and freezing when my GPU is under heavy load.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. t uses up so much of my WiFi to stream so it would be nice if it didn't use it up so much, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?