1. Vuzc5
    G6bucuv

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have a lot of my community who can't watch me if I stream in 1080p and I would like to stream in 1080p but I can't do that at the risk of losing viewers so can we get more transparent information on when Affiliates will get lower video quality options so every one can enjoy the stream.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Roman vagyok 14 eves

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ابي اربط حسابي تويتر علا سوني٤

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. During a live stream, could a viewer please choose any of the video statistics under Settings > Advanced > Video Stats, and have only that statistic pinned somewhere on the screen? In my mind it would show up like a running FPS counter in a video game, without having to keep the entire blocky chunk of Video Stats cutting off a huge section of the stream's video (and sometimes the streamer's webcam). For example I find myself constantly checking the "Latency to broadcaster" statistic whenever I watch any stream. I always want to know the delay between what I see…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello. We used to have many different servers in the region that for some reason got deprecated one day with no announcement or reason as to why it happened. And now we only got servers available in Brasil and many of us can't stream to them because of bad routing (Chile or Peru work a lot better, for example) so if at least a new server could be added for Chile in the region it would allow many of us to have a stable connection and finally stream normally as we should be able to. Please, we really need some…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It will be really beneficial for both Twitch as a company and its user base to have Twitch servers in Turkey. Not only users having constant problems watching streamers, but also streamers are having huge problems steaming their videos in Turkey right now and it is both damaging brand identity of twitch and amazon as well. Some of the popular twitch streamers already left twitch and moved on to the other platforms.

In 2020, Turkey had records views on twitch. In fact, turkish streamers had record concurrent viewer counts and subscriptions (after amazon prime entering turkey). I think we deserve…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It's been a few weeks since Twitch changed how stream quality auto changes based on whether the tab is in the current tab/window or not. This change automatically lowers the quality of streams to 480p (or lower) for streams not in the current tab, and when the stream is tabbed back into focus it does not always resume the originally selected quality.

This is affecting multiple browsers, with or without extensions, so this is seems very much a Twitch end feature to lower data use.
    This change however has resulted in some issues:
    -More buffering
    -Streams hanging/pausing when tabbed out …

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recently, all platforms, even those that do not have game content, have increased the maximum bitrate to 52,000. I understand that the platform is loaded with the number of broadcasts. But now most games have very clear details and the quality of broadcasts with 8,000kbps spoils the impression of the game.
    2020, everyone has the opportunity to watch and stream in better quality.
    I understand that the twitch servers are already loaded, but raising the bitrate to at least 22,000 (for 1440p) for partners will greatly push the platform forward, (it will be very nice to watch modern games in…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Website updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hi Twitch!

I'm certain y'all know about this problem already, but I wanted to tack on some details in case it might help along with solutioning.

Since COVID-19, DJs all flocked to streaming, many of them on Twitch. Low Latency Mode is creating jarring pitch bends that most DJs nor their listeners know about. Savvy listeners think the DJ is just doing a bad job. Even non-savvy listeners can tell something's not right. But DJ's have no idea that this is happening; even if they enable past broadcasts, their VOD won't have this problem. When listeners point this problem out,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1080p 30fps instead of just 1080p 60fps (Source) will be great for people with limited internet connection, you can experience quality of video similar to source but at HALF THE BANDWIDTH.

Right now there is option for 720p, 720p60, 1080p60 (Source)
    Just add an option like 720p, 720p60, 1080p, 1080p60 (Source)

I have watched people who actually stream at 1080p30 it is a better experience than 720p60.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. YouTube videos are saved automatically. YouTubers don't have to do that. Twitch can just as well save VOD's permanently, not making streamers do so. If a streamer wants to delete it or put it somewhere else, they can do that. But the option to have it permanently on Twitch should be put in place. I think you have the money to do this. 60 days is not enough.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug report:

Context: I'm fullscreen on MacOS Safari, on a Twitch stream.

The Bug: Periodically, the playback controls UI, including the progress bar, appear without any user interaction. They should stay invisible unless I move my mouse.

The cause: That chat window seems to instigate this issue. If I go out of fullscreen mode, and hide the chat view, and go back to fullscreen, the issue no longer occurs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Affiliates need quality options as a staple.
    As a trade-off, Only partners can stream at 1080p

Limit affiliates to 720p30 this will lighten the load on the overall bandwidth needed, allow more people to watch when they live in poor speed zones, it will also add a nice little perk for partners.

As an affiliate, I just started and stoped the stream until I got the options..
    I would have been happy with 720p30

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. With as common as different aspect ratios are getting, it'd be nice if ratios other than 16:9 were supported by the player on the site. This would let the growing number of ultrawide screens have more utilization.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give viewers an option to change what resolution they watch a stream on EVERY channel, someone that is forced to watch a stream at 1080p but keeps buffering will go watch a channel that allows them to watch the stream at lower resolutions,(Which only partners channels can) bigger streamers will grow but smaller streamers lose viewership and will grow at a slower rate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?