Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Performance

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Performance

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Moving performance of bangtan Sonyeondan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently the first time you full screen a stream on a desktop browser on Windows 10 21H1, the color scheme of the monitor is reset effectively disabling night light/f.lux colors adjustments which reduce blue light.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sometimes I find myself in a place or location where my internet connection isn't great, I'm sure I'm not alone and it doesn't make sense that you can't reduce the resolution. Why is this even a restriction? I want to support and enjoy certain smaller streamers and find myself not being able to for this reason

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Additionally, it should NEVER choose any other quality than the last selected. It is utterly annoying having to change quality, reload the page and then make sure the quality doesn't change on it's own, before getting to watch streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I don't have the most stable internet so there are days where a stream will buffer quite a bit. This means that I am viewing the stream later than the rest of chat, and in order to catch back up I need to reload the entire page.

I would like a button that refreshes just the stream in order to give the the most current stream.

This would also help people who chose to pause the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Many times I was unable to see the Streams of some affiliates and non affiliates because their stream quality was only at source and the different stream quality option is readily available for Partners only. While affiliates and non-affiliates have to restart their stream sometimes quite a few times to get the option. I feel like this further decreases their visibility and growth because many people with not so good Internet are unable to watch them in Source quality. I am not a Streamer so I am saying this solely as a Viewer's experience on Twitch. I'd be really glad…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding transcoding options for streamers, departed by tiers as in

Tier 1 Non-affiliated, affiliated but non-partnered, transcoding up to 720p h.264

Tier 2 Affiliated transcoding up 1080p h.264

Tier 3 Partnered transcoding up ton 1440p with higher scaled upload bandwith, utilizing h.265 or HVEC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Guys during livestreams there are often bandwidth issues, so basically you have to accept really ****** quality & interrupts to stay live. For some events though I totally would not mind being 10 minute delayed or so in order to have the stream preloaded and available in good quality and sacrificing real time. Such a feature would be great. Also when rewatching videos - the download should continue when the pause button is pressed or should not reload when you jump back in time - it is a pitty that you can't really watch high quality videos, because the player…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Just a few moments ago, I switched streams and the playback window was an inch too big: There was a field of empty black space between the chat scroll and the player where there wasn't one before. Since I hadn't updated my browser or changed it or anything like that, and further hearing other users complain about it, I decided that Twitch must have rolled out some new feature that wasn't playing nice with me. Heading over to the support ticket page, and after scrolling through the numerous options of permitted support ticket topics I couldn't find anything even close…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Wolf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add African or South African servers. How are there multiple servers on every other continent, but not a single one on the African continent? Please, we beg you, add servers here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. enserio twitch!1 ya cansate cont usus anuncios de mierd..!!! ya dale que dale que dale el mismo video de la eplñiculka!1 asi andie va a querer mirarlo!1 ya todos lo doian!! me estresa enserio1! nunca me ahbia quejado tantod e un video o stream
    1!1 maldita sea!1 sacas lo epor de mi!! todos lsod ias enseiro tooooodos! los benditos dias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no soy el unico al que no le gusta tus anuncios basura de amazon prime vidfeo!! enseiro.. ¡un apr de veces cada1hora esta bien.. eproc da minuto o que cambio de nala!! enseiro em aburrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ya puessssssss cansence de repetir…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The past 2 or 3 nights my streams have been ending and restarting throughout the stream. It's not a bandwidth thing on my end because I have 100Mbps download and 18 Mbps upload speed. Please help

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As the streaming industry embraces new technology, alongside increased internet speed standards, I would love for Twitch to adopt full transcoding for all active streamers as well as an increase in the bitrate cap to 10k.

The current issue with the 6k bitrate cap for non-partners is inherently-lowered viewer experience. Viewers are consistently looking for superior quality streams as the first impression of long-term engagement and retention, which the current 6k bitrate cap severely inhibits due to automatic pixelation for high-movement games such as FPS. Since partners have the automatic 8-8.5k bitrate cap increase, this gives partnered content creators an…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dear Sirs,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and after the release of Bahrain Servers on AWS. It is requested to the Twitch team to release Bahrain CDNs for Twitch too so that the Middle Eastern countries can stream on low latency with better performance as the nearest servers for Middle eastern countries are Europe: UK, London and Asia: Singapore for Content Delivery.

There arent any servers in between, but as AWS has already established Bahrain servers 2 years ago, it is requested to you all to do the same so that new content creators from this region can rise up…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hi everyone I’m new to this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ım streaming for 7 mount with 40-50 wiever adn still having quality select problem ?

and ı cant even write to twitch help ? cause there is no option for that ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?