Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some streamers have the thread where you can reply to the chatter. However, some don't have the thread, so I think it'll be much useful to have this settings enabled & it'll be much more convenient rather than @-ing the user & the topic you're trying to reply to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i have this problem all more than one week

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I encountered a weird issue in the chat input. If you input a string containing two numbers and the small latin letter x it is changed to a multiplication sign (×). For example the name dap1x1 would appear as dap1×1. Please fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I think it would be cool if there were a way to hop into chat under a temporary username, similar to Discord. I usually invite friends and family to join my stream and chat but they would rather not have to create an account to chat. So if there were a way to assign a temporary username to join chat, I feel like people will feel more inclined to stay in the stream.

I know there's probably some kind of security and privacy risk with this, but if there would be a proper way to track a user's IP (or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I'm watching on my windows surface (a device with a touch screen) I'd like to have the option to read chat, especially to stop chat with just my fingers, e.g. Start scrolling with my finger to stop the chat from updating. Any support for that would be appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think that if we could like or put +1 on a message in a chat to show to a streamer that the message is interesting, it could be really good
    (sorry for my bad english btw)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. give mods the ability to have a swordfight/minigame in chat. this would give the mods something to do in chat and also be a way to let the streamer know mods are always active. i have seen streamers ask if there is a mod in chat. this way all the streamer would have to do is look over and see there are at least 2 active at the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In the past there was a follow button that would appear whenever you clicked someone's name in chat. Since its removal it's been rather difficult to discover new people, especially when they are part of a community that you often interact with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can we please have the ability to erase messages on twitch whispers? Really important

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My favorite streamer usually streams late at night and I need to get some sleep right? So, I usually watch the VODs, but it's so annoying that I can write in the chat.
    It's like when you are tied to a chair, they ask questions but your mouth is duck taped so you can't answer. I have been having these dreams now too, so soon I'll need to visit a shrink or something.
    PLEASE GIVE PEOPLE THE VOICE. VOD PEOPLE MATTER TOO!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Vengo ya haciendo 3 streams aproximadamente en donde en el chat están siempre escribiendo y son aproximadamente 5 personas diferentes, pero ni el stream labs, ni el directo mismo marca más de 1 espectador. Ellos estuvieron ahí desde que comenzé el stream (los 5) y los espectadores no se movían de 1 y a los 30 min pasó a 2 espectadores. Así no se puede subir la media de espectadores ya que deberia de haber tenido una media de 5 pero me dieron una media de 1.7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In the beginning it is difficult for little streamers to keep an eye on chat, games and other things. So that you don't miss any chat messages, a widget that could play a notification tone for new chat messages would be great to make it easier to start chat interaction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In large streams, viewers often have great ideas for a poll on the topic of conversation, but the streamer would have to stop progress to think up and construct the poll. Viewers would feel a lot more engaged if they could generate the poll and then offer it to the streamer to run under their authorization. This happens a lot in asmongold's stream for instance. He might say something controversial, and the viewers will would love the opportunity to summarize their opinion a little more objectively than just spamming chat with two answers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'll explain my idea with an example. I'm watching HasanAbi at the election night and I'm curious about what Turkish people think. It would be great if I could've filter the chat by selecting a language! Or we can improve this idea and add some tags to filter (like common interest, tags). Especially when there are more than a couple of thousands of people in the chat it just flows too fast and it's really not useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What if you did some sort of optional break out room (like Zoom does) in Twitch chat. I feel like with larger streamers it is very difficult for users to interact and stay involved, and small breakout rooms could make people feel more interaction. Lots of questions still for how it would logistically work, like how many people in rooms, how to moderate video/chats. I have lots of ideas about this but I'm not giving them to you unless you give me 1 million dollars.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat Replies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 설립자 뱃지를 첫 구독자 10명 , 파트너 25명에게 주는것으로 알고있습니다.
    첫 구독자 10명에게 뱃지를 주다가 설립자분들이 시간이 지남에 따라 보러 오지않을수도있고 그러면 설립자 뱃지를 가진사람은 줄고 비게될것입니다. 2개월~3개월 이상 구독을 하지 않을시 그 다음분에게 설립자 뱃지가 가도록 해주십시오

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the Chat Replay, all it shows when someone gets a new bit badge is, "bits badge tier notification" It doesn't show who or how much either

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?