Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

970 results found

1. Whenever I become like top 3 weekly or train conductor, my badge on channel changes to that, and then changes back to my global Prime badge.
    I want my 500k bits badge to show at all times for example but I can't do that, because whenever I donate bits it just gets overriden and then not even restored when I lose the weekly status.

I don't ask for it to be restored, but I want a like opt out button, where I can say "Do not apply bid leader, gift sub leader and conductor badges automatically"

I value those less…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A badge for both creators AND chat members.

The creator badge will be shown next to the creators name on their live stream thumbnail, as well as in the title of the stream next to their name, but also will show the chatters birthdays as well.

Weve all been in a chat and someone obnoxiously @s the streamer saying "ITS MY FRIENDS DOGS COUSINS SISTERS BIRTHDAY TODAY - CAN YOU SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG BERTHA!??"

If we have a birthday badge, it will subtly put that exciting news out there without anyone having to tell anyone else about it…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Unable to shout out raiders, new followers, hosts, etc in the chat. Have to manually type the username.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When on a computer, you must type the beginning of the username instead of it searching for partial username as it does on mobile (e.g., dj_name - must type @dj instead of @name).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey,
    i thought about the option to create custom Usergroups in Chats with the option to save comments about a User. That would help creating an onboard Raffle system for CommunityGames and some other stuff with a Gamebalance.

For Example: User XY writes !CMD Valorantelo=2 (silver) Rocketleagueelo=3 (whatever) and the Creator can use it as a filter like !GetNames Valorant_elo=2 to get only user in this area of skill.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I acknowledge that some parts of this concept has been requested in general, however I would like to offer a possible solution that will solve many of the suggestions at once, as well as offer further features down the line.

---Core Suggestions---

I believe it would be beneficial to have chat bots strongly encouraged to note their account as such, and if possible, for known legitimate bots (bots that are known to serve a valid purpose, not lurk bots, stat scrapers, etc.) to be assigned a [bot] tag internally in the system, similar to how some other chat platforms handle…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Bot  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Chat Roulette Style View Partying/Chat Sessions:

Take random/anonymous people from chat and have them video/voice chat with each other and allow them to decide whether or not they want to rope more people into their convo too (so it's not so convoluted/everybody talking at once, you know.) Allow streamer to make parties/rooms if desired etc.

Muscle away at the use of Discord, Zoom, Hangouts (whatever the kids are using these days), would be convenient way for streamer's communities to become "stronger", more "together". Enjoy the shared viewing experience more a more authentic capacity than text and spazzing out with emotes/ascii…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. basically title: allow polls to be created through donations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've been looking into an issue where quite a few Unicode emojis break down when being send in the chat. This seems can be observed on both the website as the mobile client, as well as in the chat client I'm working on. The root cause seems to be that the "Zero Width Joiner" character (200D in UTF-16 hex representation) gets filtered out somewhere inside the IRC system. This will cause for example the following emoji (🧑‍🤝‍🧑) to break down into (🧑🤝🧑)

This issue eventually results in 1329 of the 3512 emojis specified in Unicode 13.1 (https://www.unicode.org/Public/emoji/13.1/emoji-test.txt filtered on…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the new addition of verified users only in chat, you can have an account which is 2FA enabled but still requires a cell phone SMS verification.
    This seems non-sensical as 2FA via an authenticator is app technically more secure than SMS verification, however it is not treated as equivalent.

2FA via an authenticator app should count as an account as verified the same as SMS.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. wanneer iemand resubed op een kanaal, wordt in de chat het volgende getoond: "(naam) heeft zijn/haar abonnement vernieuwd" dit sluit alleen alle andere genders buiten. het zal al een enorme vooruitgang zijn als "hun" toegevoerd wordt .

bedankt!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lets put limits on repeated messages or at least message length, my entire chat experience is ruined due to copy pastas clogging and suffocating any type of interesting conversations going on. It is literally an entire paragraph thats copied and really needs to stop. I would also accept a way to mass block anyone who copy pastas like that. Just sayin, any popular league stream is just copy pasta, salt, toxicity and KEKW. I lose IQ points every time I try to enjoy a stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love for the viewers of the stream to have some sort of indicator next to their name or the viewer counter to tell them when they are or are not being counted as a viewer. It can kill a streamer when their viewership drops and sometimes someone who is watching won't be counted for seemingly no reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the partner badge to be blocked/disabled by the streamer in their own chat so NO partner badges appear in their chat.

This can help with anxiety that may be caused by seeing this and not knowing the person or also block any passive advertising the partner may be doing/aiming for.

so simply put:
    The streamer should be able to remove the partner badge from their own chat altogether for all users chatting in that chat.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please put a country flag in front of the nickname so that you know which country the listener is from

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So at the moment I run a few chat based games like (PCG, ravenfall) and then the chat gets filled up by the spam of the games and chat becomes unreadable to humans that aren't playing these games. Is there anyway that we are going to have a separate chat channel for the Bots?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Bot  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. give the option to the user to pop the window out, so it is not blocking content, and/or controls

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Whispers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As of right now the "USERS IN CHAT" menu displays all usernames in title-case.
    However the "STREAM CHAT" as well as the profile pop-up and profile pages all honor the capitalization set by the user. Referring to usernames that are all lowercase or have specific characters capitalized.

To add consistency in styling and improve readability, I would like to suggest styling the usernames the same way globally (on the entire platform).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This is an idea I had that'd help us moderators ban waves of bots with just one command, rather than having to ban individually. Similar to how in the AutoMod filters we can put wildcards in blocked terms to block variations, I think it would be useful to have that same feature when it comes to banning usernames. A lot of bots tend to have similar names but with different strings on the end, and adding wildcards would let us ban all accounts starting with the string they have in common.

For example, if there were a wave of bots…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow me to disable the sub anniversary reminder permanently. The chat UI allows me to ignore it for a month, but I never want to see it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?