Chat/Messaging

Chat/Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/877549240 Nieletni Syn pokazał mi filmiki z swojej gry TD2 . Niejaka grupa Vikinga Streamera którą ogląda przeraziła mnie.
    Nie wiem jak w dzisiejszych czasach jest to możliwe aby było to udostępniane publicznie .
    W wszystkich filmach co drugie słowo to kur... itp.
    groźby karalne wymienianie z nazwiska i grożenie spaleniem domu. Sądzę że tak duża kampanie jak Twitch (Amazon) zablokuje tak deprawujące strony. Z ciekawości zajrzałem do pozostałych filmów to włos się jeży . To idzie w świat nie tylko w języku Polskim i Angielskim. Będę bacznie obserwował waszą Reakcje .
    Pozdrawiam
    Ojciec 16 latka

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What you did was wrong, and if you just apologize people might actually not hate your guts as much as they already do. You suck, Twitch, but just bring back the REAL PogChamp. Not this bu11crap.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Android 4.4.4 sürümlü bir tablete sahibim ve android uygulamanız desteklemediği için indiremiyorum. Tarayıcıdan girdiğimde videoda bir sorun yok ancak mesajlaşmak istediğimde sohbete tıklıyorum ve uygulamada aç şeklinde bir uyarı geliyor. Zaten uygulamayı indiremiyorum. O uyarının kalkması gerekli tabletimde mesaj atamıyorum.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I write in a chat, I see that I have sent that message but other people do not see my messages.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Salve, nel corso della live di ieri ho riscontrato che mi è possibile leggere i messaggi nella mia live solamente degli utenti che sono moderatori, vip o utenti amazon prime. Ovviamente i vip sono limitati e non posso mettere moderatori persone che conosco per la prima volta per motivi di integrità della live.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hello I would like to give a suggestion. you could create in the whisper a tool for people to create groups, so you would help in the interaction of the stremers to call another to participate in the live one of the others also of people who watch can have a good communication between them seeing the same live. thus uniting people without having to use other applications for that.
    thanks for the good work always.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This iteration of the new PogChamp emote is by far the best tested so far. It captures the spirit of the old emote without inciting violence. The current PogChamp emote featuring long-time popular streamer Kripparian should be kept going forward!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be an option to make chat transparent. Or, have this option only available after you pop out chat.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sorry for my english i'm french, but can you install an AI who subtitle what the streamer say ?

Je sais que c'est pas une clientèle de folie mais pour une revue de presse ou certains autres streams assez généraux, un outil de sous-titre automatique de ce que disent les streamer aiderait vraiment à développer l'accessibilité de ce site aux personnes souffrant de surdité ou ayant des difficultés à entendre.
    Je ne sais pas si ça existe mais je suis persuadé que ça doit être possible avec un peu de temps et d'argent.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My favorite streamer ASMRPunk told his chat today that two of his emotes were removed from his channel without his knowledge or a warning. These emotes were: a animated butt that said “go deep” which is a channel inside joke as well as one that has two non-biological and says balls at the top, also a inside joke. While these are not exactly the most appropriate emotes out there, they do no harm. They are a part of the stream family and community and have been for a very long time. They were not created to be offensive to anyone…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think it would be cool if we could use 'Escape' on keyboard to exit out of chat, returning focus to the main Twitch window.

This is because, when I click in chat, then want to full screen using 'F', I have to click back on the main Twitch window, then press 'F'; instead of just 'Escape', 'F' which would be much more elegant.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I've seen that Twitch has been banning of words like 'simp', 'incel', and 'virgin'. These are mostly terms used towards males, yet horrifically offensive terms like "bitch" , "pussy" , "cunt" which are used to belittle and demean Women are not? It is used to belittle and offend Men, and sometimes women and put them down, in the most horrific way and has been used for years as a sexist term to say that someone is less of a person or 'inferior because they are a women' so they call them either a "bitch" , a "pussy" or a "cunt".…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Jsjsjs
    Wkwkiwlqkw

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would appreciate a very helpful feature for a lot of streams.

Feature/Requirements:

1) Make verifications and a verified status available for every user
    2) Mark verified users with a badge on the profile page
    3) Mark verified users with a badge in the chat
    4) Implement a /verifiedonly chat mode
    5) Link multiple accounts to the same verification

Pros:

With the above mentioned features Twitch would become a safer and nicer place for everyone.
    With the option for users to verify their accounts with their ID card, driver's license, or Amazon account and a chat mode for verified users…

2,388 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

92 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. So people could add their own emotes to the service of twitch, but perhaps at a small fee @2.99 or something to have your own emotes and up to 5-10? And use them on anyone's twitch channel.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This is not a idea, This is a Feedback report cause reporting feedback took me here so here i am...
    So i'm watching my friend play SuperMarioGalaxy and he just defeated a really hard Giant Kemek Boss and i commented when they finished and autobot flagged it and said it was being checked by mods even tho it's not even related to enything serious
    heres a screenshot of it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/634982858326278154/798451023717990400/unknown.png
    at first i assumed it was just a bot flagging the text but then realized it was one of twitch's built-in bots, not a userbot
    i understand that "death" is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maybe adding a way to hide the chat, but not the chat bar where you type/send messages ? i think this would be a good idea because in super fast or weird chats, its kinda annoying to open chat everytime to comment on something . this would also be a good idea because if you dont want to see a chat whizzing by but still want to say stuff, being able to show only the chat bar would be nice

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sometimes old messages seems like new messages and stays like this a little bit. This problem is not only for me but also for most users

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?