Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bitrate und CPU bei In-Game-Overlay hinzufügen!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For example: you go to one of your followed creator's channels to see if they're live; and as it would turn out, they're not live yet, but are hosting another creators' channel.

I am suggesting that instead of having to go to the other creator's channel to interact with their chat while you wait for your main channel to go live, that instead you just click a toggle that will show your message in their chat and vise versa; to eliminate the need to switch channels or open another tab entirely to engage with another chat while you wait for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put Alerts if a streamer gets hosted!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. An easy way for streamers to add a set badge to Trusted chatters so its easier for them and chat to sort through the trash. And might promote less garbage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. moderator-only mode to chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I’ve begun building an interactive intermission application for use on Twitch. Yesterday, the application was working fine.

Today I woke up and chat messages sent via IRC are not visible to users in real time.

Any messages sent by my application show up as past messages when a new user enters the chat, but no messages sent will appear in real time – they only update if the user re-enters the chat by reloading or opening the chat in a new window.

For example, if the bot sends a consecutive integer every second. User 1 joins 10 seconds after the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I've got a bug, has happened twice now.
    Just last night i was on the TWIS channel ( which i also moderate)
    Then today i get an email telling me i haven't visited the stream in a while, so stream notices will be disabled for TWIS...
    the first time this happened on a different channel, i UN-followed and re-followed the channel to be sure i would get the notices ( loosing my follow streak of a couple years to just a day at the time).
    on twis, i literally haven't missed a stream in over 10…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Здравствуйте. Сегодня 17.04.2021 года. один из стримеров забанил меня на короткий срок. на 1 минуту и на 5 минут. Ссылаясь на то что я употребляю лексику не подобающую политике стримменгого сервиса twitch.tv. Я несколько раз ссылался на персонажа квентина тарантино из фильмы Бесславные ублюдки. Которого Зовут ЖИД МЕДВЕДЬ. Мне дали бан, за данную транскрипцию, далее мне объяснили что так, на вашем стримминговом сервисе выражаться нельзя. а именно говорить слово ЖИД. я не совсем понимаю почему. Я являюсь потомственным польским евреем, проживающим на территории Российской федерации. Возможно я не совсем религиозен и не соблюдаю ШАББАТ. Но все же, я люблю своего…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. на счет бота.. создать смог бы и назвать ее Кармой, которая за нарушения правил начислял санкции поэтапно, за оскорбления же или мелкие желчные или другие оскорбительные моменты, требовал 100 рублей в течении 24 часов, если не выполнял требование виновник, его удаляли в чс, особенно для телеги хорошо это было бы. Так же боту разрешено продать до 10 индульгенций(по римскому прощение наперед), по 100 руб заранее, каждому желающему. деньги же прозрачно показывались, сколько на балансе, а раз в месяц придумывался безумный конкурс, и разыгрывались бы призы за эти деньги в той группе где этот бот сидит, меж примерными инь янь. -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ich vermisse die Option, Nachrichten bzw. Chatverläufe im Flüsterchat löschen zu können. Bei WhatsApp & Co. funktioniert das problemlos. Gerade hier, wo ganz munter gequasselt und geflirtet wird, ist das nicht möglich. Es wäre toll, wenn die Löschfunktion mit ergänzt werden könnte.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Whispers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. mi comentario no le apaarece al streamer pero si a mi necesito ayuda

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sub calendar hover in stream chat shows double "in": ie: "this sub renews in in 5 days"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create a badge which rewards viewers with the longest consecutive subscription. These "Longest Streak" badges would appear like the current Founder badges, and reward viewers who either:

A) Met a certain threshold of consecutive subscribed months, and/or

B) Ranked within the top 10 longest consecutively-subscribed viewers
    (top # could be modified and scaled with the size of the streamer)

This badge concept would reward those viewers who maybe weren't lucky enough to find the stream early and get a Founder's badge, but still have been consistent and unwavering in their support of the streamer they love watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please get rid of the 'Chat Identity' button in the messaging area. The user rarely wants to change it anyway (unless Twitch changed it for some reason). The icon Takes up even more space of an area that's already limited, making it unnecessarily cluttered.
    The Chat identity settings were fine where they were before: in the settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add the ability to tag messages. Twitch could feature some default tags, then allow the streamer and mods to feature other tags. They can be permanent or temporarily featured. Everyone can filter chat in various ways,

The main reason why I want this is because massive streamers like xQc have hundreds of comments every second. You can never hold an actual conversation or ask a question there.

These tags are basically an alternative to an earlier idea I had, which is to introduce different channels, like you have in discord for example. This way you can categorize everything and split…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scrolling up using the scrollbar next to chat does not suspend autoscroll.
    The only way to suspend autoscroll seems to be to use the physical scroll wheel.
    Both firefox and chrome have the problem.

see also: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310201-chat/suggestions/43026066-chat-auto-scroll-stop-for-touchscreen-input

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the bot message "Look at https://some.random.website/123." the link is broken because of the trailing point.

Of course twitch cannot know whether a valid sign is part of an URL or not ... nevertheless adding a space after a link looks ugly.

A solution might be to add an explicit link syntax. (Similar to variables in bash.)
    e.g "Look at ${https://some.random.website/123}."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?