Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

197 results found

1. I just have feedback on the customer support. I tried to log into my Twitch account and it wouldn’t work because I couldn’t remember the email. When trying to get help in order to login, the person who was “helping” me would not work with me at all. They required the email that I used to create the account in order to login, however, I didn’t know what the email was in the first place. I had my Twitch token and lots of other resources that I could’ve given in order to prove that the account was mine, but they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recently I've been getting suggestions for streams with the category "Probably Artificial, Hopefully Intelligent: AI powered streams and related discussions" and there is no option to mark as not interested. I'm not sure why AI streams are being allowed to begin with, other than some backwards attempt at farming ad revenue (which is a problem in itself) but twitch shouldn't push AI streams on people over actual streamers who are actively working on making their stream entertaining. If they wanna show off your programming skills there are plenty of other websites they can use, without actively harming a community of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I had attended Twitch Con in Las Vegas,Nevada and i had scheduled a Meet & Greet with AlexZedra that was scheduled to be at Twitch Con on Sunday, October 22 from 11am to 12pm. upon my arrival at the meet aand greet station i had informed the staff member that i was here to attend the meet and greet for alexzedra and i was not informed via the Twitch Con app or there were no signs that stated that attendees going to the alex_zedra meet and greet that she did not show up to twitch con and that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Contacting Twitch should be WAY simpler. As of now it's a whole job - and if it isn't and there is a quick way, I don't know it so it's shown clearly anywhere.
    2. Contact page should have an option for dark mode, and follow the setting used for the main Twitch site.
    3. This Forum should have dark mode option too (though being a separate company from twitch i would understand if that's not an option)
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. tem que contratar mais pessoas para trabalhar no suporte, tive um problema em uma conta da twitch em setembro de 2022 e até hoje o suporte não me respondeu. já fiz um recurso la mas não responde nunca suporte está bem precário.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I contacted email support over an issue regarding 2FA that wasn’t working for me. My phone number was almost instantly contacted with a new log-in to enable 2FA directly and the issue was resolved immediately. I couldn’t be more pleased with their timely response to an initially frustrating experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I feel like when users are dealing with a suspension or ban twitch takes forever to notify users of updates on their suspension appeal or ban appeal. I feel like if twitch created a contact number that was only for suspension appeal updates then that will help the user get clarity better, instead of waiting a very long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lots of spam comments in uservoice as of late I have reported, some with links that could damage people's computers if clicked on. More needs to be done to insure that safety of users with regards to this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Anısı olur, saklarım, çerçeveletir asarım diye ödeme yöntemi olarak ÇEK belirledim. Belirlemez olaydım. Zaten alacağım $50 bi para. Check'i güya Wells Fargo adlı bankaya ödemişler, onlar da bana göndermiş. bir kaç numara yazıp ödeme geçmişime koymuşlar. ancak ne Wells Fargo tarafından, ne Twitch tarafından ne de yerel postacımız PTT tarafından hiçbir türlü bilgiye belgeye ulaşamıyorum. Bir de bana dediler ki eğer isterseniz $25 karşılığında CHECK'i iptal edelim. hesabınıza geri gönderelim paranızı. Yahu zaten zar zor $50 yapmışım bakiyemi yarısını operasyonu iyi kuramadığınız için sizlere iade etmiş oldum. Şimdi bakiyem gerekli limitin altında olduğu için aylarca biriktirmek için bekleyeceğim. Üstelik bütün…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You are not giving ad-free experience as promised. Customer service department is lazy. Rather than investigating why your program isn't working, you make customer do all the work in finding out why they are getting ads on subscriptions they paid for! And not only do your "solutions"/instructions NOT WORK, they messed up my computer!!! Now I'll have to pay someone else to fix what got screwed up because of your instructions. I am beyond disgusted with my Twitch experience and will most likely be deleting my Twitch account once my current subs expire.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When creating a new account, there is not very good documentation for today's tech standards. You should have a step-by-step walkthrough with frames guiding you through. This is a website largely for video games, the tutorial for using this system should be up to the standards of video games. That's the standard your customer base is used to.

(Also, Open Source this and let us make it better ourselves)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You replied with incorrect info (see link below) so I made a reply on user voice but you never got back to me which is just plain rude! Also I would use the contact support to let you know but your bot is too stupid to understand me.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/45784861-report-admins-closing-ideas-bug-reports-when-they

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the moment twitch support will discriminate against customers. Its happening to me, at the moment. I've given support proof multiple times and they stop responding after I give it. Over 300 tickets made, and 4 appeals all going at once. 2 emotes removed after being found "inappropriate" refused to tell me how. A round ***** in hat was considered "inappropriate"? From my experience, it seems there is no procedure in twitch. That deals with its own employees that are being discriminatory against its customers. As soon as proof is given to a "supervisor" support shuts down, for what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am posting this show the need for additional Twitch support. I recommend that Twitch develops a call center for escalation support or even to support content creators. Sometimes, email messaging or posting boards can limit the discovery of complex issues. I have worked customer service and have seen the benefits of having additional support channels. I would be happy to give feedback or suggestions in any way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tonight, a favorite streamer of mine raided a Russian musician that improved this smooth looping jam for hours! I was impressed as *. Yet, when I felt the urge to tip the dude, I got this message... "Twitch has stopped it's payouts to Russian-based streamers." 4fuxake!

I worked for Oil and Gas my whole career - specifically, Enron before it went belly-up. I created PowerPoint presentations for Ken Lay, himself. *
    Cheney was IN the conference room for one of those slideshows. So, really, I have fewer 'Degrees of Separation' from Putin than this RAD Russian musician does!! Yet,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many help articles use the term 'creator' even if they only apply to affiliates or partners, which is very confusing. Update help articles to more easily identify if a topic applies to your issue or question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I took part in the WoW/Twitch Drake drop and neither business followed through with what was promised or advertised. Where's my mount?! I'll ask you like I asked Blizzard, why would I want to continue this "service" or pass it on to my friends and family? Again, where's my mount? I watch Nagurra until she went off the air and then I watch Swift do until 1am my time I believe. Even if it was until midnight, I began the streams between 4:30pm - 6pm and ended between 12am and 1am.

Where's my mount?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →