Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

36 results found

1. Il n'y a pas d'aide disponible de la part du support Twitch, seulement des emails/réponses automatiques. Ne serait-il pas possible d'avoir quelque personne dont le travail serait de répondre et aider les utilisateur et createurs de contenu qui le demande? J'ai lu les réponses du support Twitch et elles ne sont pas situationnelles. Chaque problème est différent et nécessite donc une réponse/action différente qu'un système de réponse automatique ne peut gérer. Il est aussi très difficile de trouver et d'accéder au site de support Twitch. Peut-être faire en sorte qu'il soit plus facile de trouver et accéder au support Twitch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. At the moment twitch support will discriminate against customers. Its happening to me, at the moment. I've given support proof multiple times and they stop responding after I give it. Over 300 tickets made, and 4 appeals all going at once. 2 emotes removed after being found "inappropriate" refused to tell me how. A round ***** in hat was considered "inappropriate"? From my experience, it seems there is no procedure in twitch. That deals with its own employees that are being discriminatory against its customers. As soon as proof is given to a "supervisor" support shuts down, for what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 6 ads in a row when checking out a new streamer?
    Skating on thin ice here twitch

PS - conflating suggestions and feedback is straight up ********.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Emails are not being read by support so customers are not getting the support they need.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There should be a direct email to support streamers with specific queries. I was looking for an answer regarding a specific topic and I didn't find it and I couldn't send mail anywhere specific! I sent an email on another topic asking for help in this regard and the answer was basically: "if you can't find the answer, don't do it" I don't think it's an answer that anyone can give...
    I hope you take this into account. Thanks!

Deveria haver um email directo para apoio em duvidas especificas aos streamers. Estive a procura de uma resposta em relação a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I was recently banned for my username, I think it’s a fair ban although the word in my name is tos friendly. I posted my appeal about a week ago. Today my friend tells me she was banned for having the same word in her name, she was watching twitch while it happened, she was told to change it, she did, immediate unban. Not only am I confused with your system of determine who gets a second chance or not but your “appeal portal” doesn’t give me any information except the date I was banned and reason. One person can…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is clear there is no standard level of support, or even support levels. There is not even a way to put in complaints, when support is basically non existent. No one is being held responsible for the level of support they give, and this is clear when you see the legitimate complaints on forums, discussions, and even here. Support needs to be overhauled and staff need to be held to a level that is acceptable, and when it falls out of this acceptable level. There needs to be ways for it to be reported, and brought back to acceptable…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be good if the ticket case number is specified when sending an email requesting to complete a survey to find out the user's satisfaction. In a situation in which a user sends several tickets, when receiving this email there is no specific knowledge about which ticket it refers to. Adding the case number to this email and/or its subject would be very useful. (This kind of mail https://i.imgur.com/SnxL9BS.png )

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My son has more than completed his path to partner but twitch has lost his application and he has gotten no reply back there fore he has no option to even apply again. Help! So aggravating! He keeps getting ****** replies from support that tells him to talk to partner support, but you can’t talk to partner support if your not partnered! Help! Please! KidRonnyy is his name!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wasnt overly clear on where to put this but in a way accessibility felt right if you read through as it's about supports accessibility itself. So I myself and a few others I know have reached out to support with various questions as to how something works, if theres a functions for something or how do to something after exhausting their forums, other sources or walkthroughs. To see a generalized copy and paste response anytime to these things after expressing lack of answers found exactly where they point you to is to put bluntly pathetic. Twitch support seems to have…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need faster conection between Twitch support service and users

Everyone knows its hard to start in twitch but its harder if twitch technical support dont ask questions and u have most of the time automated responses, i think u can put more effort on support service to have a better experience for content creators, its totally neccesary to have a good and fast communication not only with viewers even with us, the ones who create the content for the platform.

Srry for my bad english im not native.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some actual customer support rather than the auto emails. Try having people who are actually willing to go the extra mile to help instead of repeating the same information over and over again without actually putting in the effort to address the problem. I have been trying to verify my account for months and each time I reach out to customer support they send me an auto email telling me the steps to change my email to a fake one and back to my actual one. After explaining each time that the process doesn't work for me they reply back…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. better and faster twitch for everyone if they are not partner (no copy and paste messages) and no priority system. meaning everyone should be treated equal when it comes to support cause most times i submitted tickets they would get closed as a duplicate which means that it never got looked at even though three times it was a different ticket so would it be better to hire more staff for support tickets or get rid of the old ones who can't do the job anymore and hire more motivated ones who are interested in the job

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've sent an email to Twitch Support and tweeted at Twitch Support about this issue, and cannot receive the right information to fix this with no answer/limited responses.

Very often, with games like No Man's Sky or Jedi: Fallen Order, I'll find that my Category tag or chosen (not automated) tags will just disappear more often than not. I don't think many people suffer from this, but I do for some reason, as it's hard to find fixes from the internet, like Reddit, or even from community Discords or Facebook Twitch groups. The best info I've received from Twitch just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've been Having issues getting access to my account and I can't seem to get through to Customer support in any meaningful Capacity. Please give us a way to submit a ticket and discuss the issue with a support rep. The options that you have for the clarifying questions are not sufficient. I've had my account password reset twice now because the reps don't even read the request, only the question catagories.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. when we send a ticket we should get a notification if the ticket got sent,i been waiting for a ticket and i dont know if it got sent and i dont wanna spam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?