Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

34 results found

1. I subscribed to someone's channel with a recently linked amazon prime account (it was a new twitch account made awhile ago but I hadn't switched the link yet) and even though, and for like 2 minutes it still wouldn't let me watch the videos of the streamer I had just subbed to with my prime. Was just letting you know because that kinda makes it a frustrating experience.

Also, it should not be this hard to make a damned suggestion to you. No wonder you guys are so archaic with implementing *, it's because you don't have a good

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What's the point of reporting users for "Miscategorized Content" if the users that willfully abuse this have nothing done to them.
    I want to see people streaming that content, not someone streaming nonsense ALL. THE.TIME.
    So ban them, or ban them from streaming to those categories.

Example: See user C0mmanderC00l streaming (copyright) TV shows with dodgy QRs and Suspicious Spy cam footage and "DMCA bypass" music in the Style Savvy categories. (Mostly Styling Star, but has used Trendsetters)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. First Some Context

My ad revenue has been getting cut by twitch !
    pretty sure this is due to someone hate reporting me on repeat so my following disappears. twitch has done nothing about it besides doing investigations and not telling me anything, then after 2 weeks my revenue will return to normal (but still lost 60% of my revenue for those 2 weeks) untill the next hate reports (normally 2 days later), then all of this restarts!

Always the same response! make sure to read the tos etc etc

I am one of the few in the category i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A novel simple concept... Have twitch support... read.. the.. tickets people put in instead of asserting with nonsense that had nothing to do with the entire ticket?

I've tried multiple times to report a bug that's blocked me out accessing the subscription button of channels yet every response from support is, "I'm not eligible for a refund".... I never mentioned wanting a refund... even replied with HUGE TEXT saying NOT ABOUT REFUND!!! (guess what their response was.. ) just wanted the bug addressed or help clarifying a cause.... bye bye sub streaks all due to twitch support inability to read/lack…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow us to actually report bugs and problems outside of the narrow predefined categories. For example: I have completed creator camp to remove a strike from my channel. It is not registering. There is literally no place for me to report this bug. It is a time sensitive issue, so this is extremely aggravating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. STOP SENDING ME THE KOREAN TWITCH NOTICE EVERY **** DAY!!. i've received the notice every day for the past 3 days. WHY?

am i going to receive this every **** day until the shutdown. PLEASE STOP SENDING IT.

also the notification keeps showing when i go on the twitch site. i know it's important, BUT EVERY SINGLE DAY is excessive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I just have feedback on the customer support. I tried to log into my Twitch account and it wouldn’t work because I couldn’t remember the email. When trying to get help in order to login, the person who was “helping” me would not work with me at all. They required the email that I used to create the account in order to login, however, I didn’t know what the email was in the first place. I had my Twitch token and lots of other resources that I could’ve given in order to prove that the account was mine, but they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PLEASE read the actual problem instead of sending how-to articles that doesnt even have anything to do with it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been looping with Twitch support over and over and over again on this issue being shown ads on a channel I am subscribed to, and over and over twitch support is utterly failing to fix my problem.

One of the issues that repeatedly comes up with Twitch support is you don't use the tools in front of you to solve our problems.

I am absolutely sick and tired of being told "well, maybe the person you're talking about has it set to show ads to subscribers". Like, I know that's not true, but why is Twitch support even…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since every email support thread includes a reference number, it would be great to have a way to search that reference number and see its basic status - closed or open, any pertinent information, etc. and ideally contest any conclusions or closures due to poor or inadequate support.

Basically after days of not getting responses to my email support thread, and having never been told it was closed, I am suspicious my ticket got closed and my ability to email the reference case is gone, but I am still emailing that case # assuming it's open. Situations like this really…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I emailed twitch support about being shown ads to a channel I subscribed to, they took 24 hours to reply once with useless generic advice that didn't help; they replied again 24 hours later with more useless generic advice that didn't help; then they replied 24 hours later saying they couldn't do anything and closed my ticket.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND THIS IS NOT SUPPORT. Furthermore the twitch admin claim that "we only close tickets that are a year old" is a blatant LIE, plenty of users here on UserVoice are having this exact problem and it is totally unacceptable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the very least, the first email that is received which assigns a case number, should have a copy of the information that was submitted.

My issue was not able to be resolved, and it was suggested that I try posting
    here (on Uservoice) instead. I already spent time typing things out, and honestly I was hoping that my concerns could've been forwarded to the proper Product team rather than being told to post on Uservoice.

Since a case number was assigned, I was hoping the support team could've at least provided me with the information that I had originally…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi,

Thank you for highlighting this issue. We will use it to consider how we can improve similar instances going forward. I was able to get a copy of the feedback you had submitted through the Help Portal and have created an idea on your behalf which you can find here: https://twitch.uservoice.com/redirect/suggestions/46740493. I'll be sure to pass it to the product team!

13. Provide an alternate method for verification besides persona that you can click on and use not ask for. Provider alternate methods for support besides ticket system. The ticket system gives us low level support that read from a script and then link you the same stuff you have already been trying to use which has not been working and fully detailed and explained in the ticket that the method was not working. Yet they still link the same broken system and then close the ticket. I have 3 open tickets now clogging the system because the support staff wont recognize…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. tem que contratar mais pessoas para trabalhar no suporte, tive um problema em uma conta da twitch em setembro de 2022 e até hoje o suporte não me respondeu. já fiz um recurso la mas não responde nunca suporte está bem precário.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I contacted email support over an issue regarding 2FA that wasn’t working for me. My phone number was almost instantly contacted with a new log-in to enable 2FA directly and the issue was resolved immediately. I couldn’t be more pleased with their timely response to an initially frustrating experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Anısı olur, saklarım, çerçeveletir asarım diye ödeme yöntemi olarak ÇEK belirledim. Belirlemez olaydım. Zaten alacağım $50 bi para. Check'i güya Wells Fargo adlı bankaya ödemişler, onlar da bana göndermiş. bir kaç numara yazıp ödeme geçmişime koymuşlar. ancak ne Wells Fargo tarafından, ne Twitch tarafından ne de yerel postacımız PTT tarafından hiçbir türlü bilgiye belgeye ulaşamıyorum. Bir de bana dediler ki eğer isterseniz $25 karşılığında CHECK'i iptal edelim. hesabınıza geri gönderelim paranızı. Yahu zaten zar zor $50 yapmışım bakiyemi yarısını operasyonu iyi kuramadığınız için sizlere iade etmiş oldum. Şimdi bakiyem gerekli limitin altında olduğu için aylarca biriktirmek için bekleyeceğim. Üstelik bütün…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You are not giving ad-free experience as promised. Customer service department is lazy. Rather than investigating why your program isn't working, you make customer do all the work in finding out why they are getting ads on subscriptions they paid for! And not only do your "solutions"/instructions NOT WORK, they messed up my computer!!! Now I'll have to pay someone else to fix what got screwed up because of your instructions. I am beyond disgusted with my Twitch experience and will most likely be deleting my Twitch account once my current subs expire.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A few pointers:
    - When a ticket comes in force support people to actually read it before responding. If a copy paste answer applies, that's fine. If not, then receiving one A, Adds an extra step of communication for the staff as they'll hear back from the customer repeating their issue and B, will infuriate the customer.
    - Enforce an attitude of the customer's problem being the problem, not the customer themselves.
    - Ban support staff from one sidedly shutting off a discussion in the middle of it. It's not just infuriating and beyond rude, but also counterproductive as if…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Il n'y a pas d'aide disponible de la part du support Twitch, seulement des emails/réponses automatiques. Ne serait-il pas possible d'avoir quelque personne dont le travail serait de répondre et aider les utilisateur et createurs de contenu qui le demande? J'ai lu les réponses du support Twitch et elles ne sont pas situationnelles. Chaque problème est différent et nécessite donc une réponse/action différente qu'un système de réponse automatique ne peut gérer. Il est aussi très difficile de trouver et d'accéder au site de support Twitch. Peut-être faire en sorte qu'il soit plus facile de trouver et accéder au support Twitch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. At the moment twitch support will discriminate against customers. Its happening to me, at the moment. I've given support proof multiple times and they stop responding after I give it. Over 300 tickets made, and 4 appeals all going at once. 2 emotes removed after being found "inappropriate" refused to tell me how. A round ***** in hat was considered "inappropriate"? From my experience, it seems there is no procedure in twitch. That deals with its own employees that are being discriminatory against its customers. As soon as proof is given to a "supervisor" support shuts down, for what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?