Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

36 results found

1. Some actual customer support rather than the auto emails. Try having people who are actually willing to go the extra mile to help instead of repeating the same information over and over again without actually putting in the effort to address the problem. I have been trying to verify my account for months and each time I reach out to customer support they send me an auto email telling me the steps to change my email to a fake one and back to my actual one. After explaining each time that the process doesn't work for me they reply back…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've been Having issues getting access to my account and I can't seem to get through to Customer support in any meaningful Capacity. Please give us a way to submit a ticket and discuss the issue with a support rep. The options that you have for the clarifying questions are not sufficient. I've had my account password reset twice now because the reps don't even read the request, only the question catagories.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emails are not being read by support so customers are not getting the support they need.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be good if the ticket case number is specified when sending an email requesting to complete a survey to find out the user's satisfaction. In a situation in which a user sends several tickets, when receiving this email there is no specific knowledge about which ticket it refers to. Adding the case number to this email and/or its subject would be very useful. (This kind of mail https://i.imgur.com/SnxL9BS.png )

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need faster conection between Twitch support service and users

Everyone knows its hard to start in twitch but its harder if twitch technical support dont ask questions and u have most of the time automated responses, i think u can put more effort on support service to have a better experience for content creators, its totally neccesary to have a good and fast communication not only with viewers even with us, the ones who create the content for the platform.

Srry for my bad english im not native.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wasnt overly clear on where to put this but in a way accessibility felt right if you read through as it's about supports accessibility itself. So I myself and a few others I know have reached out to support with various questions as to how something works, if theres a functions for something or how do to something after exhausting their forums, other sources or walkthroughs. To see a generalized copy and paste response anytime to these things after expressing lack of answers found exactly where they point you to is to put bluntly pathetic. Twitch support seems to have…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 6 ads in a row when checking out a new streamer?
    Skating on thin ice here twitch

PS - conflating suggestions and feedback is straight up ********.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PLEASE read the actual problem instead of sending how-to articles that doesnt even have anything to do with it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I emailed twitch support about being shown ads to a channel I subscribed to, they took 24 hours to reply once with useless generic advice that didn't help; they replied again 24 hours later with more useless generic advice that didn't help; then they replied 24 hours later saying they couldn't do anything and closed my ticket.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND THIS IS NOT SUPPORT. Furthermore the twitch admin claim that "we only close tickets that are a year old" is a blatant LIE, plenty of users here on UserVoice are having this exact problem and it is totally unacceptable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A few pointers:
    - When a ticket comes in force support people to actually read it before responding. If a copy paste answer applies, that's fine. If not, then receiving one A, Adds an extra step of communication for the staff as they'll hear back from the customer repeating their issue and B, will infuriate the customer.
    - Enforce an attitude of the customer's problem being the problem, not the customer themselves.
    - Ban support staff from one sidedly shutting off a discussion in the middle of it. It's not just infuriating and beyond rude, but also counterproductive as if…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was recently banned for my username, I think it’s a fair ban although the word in my name is tos friendly. I posted my appeal about a week ago. Today my friend tells me she was banned for having the same word in her name, she was watching twitch while it happened, she was told to change it, she did, immediate unban. Not only am I confused with your system of determine who gets a second chance or not but your “appeal portal” doesn’t give me any information except the date I was banned and reason. One person can…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is clear there is no standard level of support, or even support levels. There is not even a way to put in complaints, when support is basically non existent. No one is being held responsible for the level of support they give, and this is clear when you see the legitimate complaints on forums, discussions, and even here. Support needs to be overhauled and staff need to be held to a level that is acceptable, and when it falls out of this acceptable level. There needs to be ways for it to be reported, and brought back to acceptable…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A novel simple concept... Have twitch support... read.. the.. tickets people put in instead of asserting with nonsense that had nothing to do with the entire ticket?

I've tried multiple times to report a bug that's blocked me out accessing the subscription button of channels yet every response from support is, "I'm not eligible for a refund".... I never mentioned wanting a refund... even replied with HUGE TEXT saying NOT ABOUT REFUND!!! (guess what their response was.. ) just wanted the bug addressed or help clarifying a cause.... bye bye sub streaks all due to twitch support inability to read/lack…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since every email support thread includes a reference number, it would be great to have a way to search that reference number and see its basic status - closed or open, any pertinent information, etc. and ideally contest any conclusions or closures due to poor or inadequate support.

Basically after days of not getting responses to my email support thread, and having never been told it was closed, I am suspicious my ticket got closed and my ability to email the reference case is gone, but I am still emailing that case # assuming it's open. Situations like this really…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At the very least, the first email that is received which assigns a case number, should have a copy of the information that was submitted.

My issue was not able to be resolved, and it was suggested that I try posting
    here (on Uservoice) instead. I already spent time typing things out, and honestly I was hoping that my concerns could've been forwarded to the proper Product team rather than being told to post on Uservoice.

Since a case number was assigned, I was hoping the support team could've at least provided me with the information that I had originally…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi,

Thank you for highlighting this issue. We will use it to consider how we can improve similar instances going forward. I was able to get a copy of the feedback you had submitted through the Help Portal and have created an idea on your behalf which you can find here: https://twitch.uservoice.com/redirect/suggestions/46740493. I'll be sure to pass it to the product team!

16. My son has more than completed his path to partner but twitch has lost his application and he has gotten no reply back there fore he has no option to even apply again. Help! So aggravating! He keeps getting ****** replies from support that tells him to talk to partner support, but you can’t talk to partner support if your not partnered! Help! Please! KidRonnyy is his name!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when we send a ticket we should get a notification if the ticket got sent,i been waiting for a ticket and i dont know if it got sent and i dont wanna spam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow us to actually report bugs and problems outside of the narrow predefined categories. For example: I have completed creator camp to remove a strike from my channel. It is not registering. There is literally no place for me to report this bug. It is a time sensitive issue, so this is extremely aggravating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been looping with Twitch support over and over and over again on this issue being shown ads on a channel I am subscribed to, and over and over twitch support is utterly failing to fix my problem.

One of the issues that repeatedly comes up with Twitch support is you don't use the tools in front of you to solve our problems.

I am absolutely sick and tired of being told "well, maybe the person you're talking about has it set to show ads to subscribers". Like, I know that's not true, but why is Twitch support even…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide an alternate method for verification besides persona that you can click on and use not ask for. Provider alternate methods for support besides ticket system. The ticket system gives us low level support that read from a script and then link you the same stuff you have already been trying to use which has not been working and fully detailed and explained in the ticket that the method was not working. Yet they still link the same broken system and then close the ticket. I have 3 open tickets now clogging the system because the support staff wont recognize…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?