Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

620 results found

1. My viewers are saying that they aren't earning any channel points. No boxes, nothing for viewers, subs, or even tier 2 or tier 3 subs.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Voy a explicarlo en español y luego intentaré traducirlo al inglés, para que de este modo la gente pueda entender correctamente cuál es mi sugerencia y creo que es más que necesaria que esté implantada en twitch.

Comenzaré con un ejemplo:
    Streamer está haciendo directo y uno de sus moderadores canjea puntos que le obligan a hacer gimnasia.
    Le envía 10 veces lo de hacer gimnasia y el streamer se ve obligado a hacerlo puesto que el usuario ha gastado puntos.

Termina el directo y el streamer en los minutos después de finalizar el directo, va a la lista de…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. let us see who ends/refunds the prediction.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Que se puedan modificar los puntos del canal que se pueden apoortar para un desafio comunitario

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The maximum prediction Submission Period is 30 minutes. This seems unnecessarily short, there are some predictions I run that could be open for longer.

Imagine a prediction that lasts across the full length of a game, or even an entire stream--these generally run for hours, not just 30 minutes.

Please raise the maximum Submission Period significantly, to at least 2 hours, or longer.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to have two predictions running at once. One prediction would be short term (per round/per run/per level) and the other long term (per stream/overall goal).

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello to all the twitch community, I had an idea for the channel points. I thought of a channel point that would be called "first" and that the followers could spend their points to get it first quickly. When they get the channel point first they would also get a temporary badge to indicate that they are the first to arrive on the live. The channel point would be available once per streamer for a single viewer.

As for the developers on twitch, you just have to set up the temporary first badge and that's it. The twitch community could…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Una opción para celular en la cual los moderadores puedan crear y pagar predicciones fácil y rápido desde la app, ya que no todos cuentan con una PC para realizarlo correctamente. Así todos los moderadores podrían ayudar en ese aspecto al streamer desde cualquier dispositivo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow streamers the opportunity to create a prediction that lasts for longer 30 minutes, perhaps tralling 45 minutes or 1 hour. Allow moderators to still set up predictions for 30 minutes whilst trialling it, so that it gives the broadcaster the extra choice if they wish. Many content creators like to give time for people to predict something, and longer predictions may keep viewer retention too.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be awesome if I can simply type in my fav streamer chat (/pointgive user quantity ) and give my points to someone after the streamer or mods aprove it on the request queue or something like that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow multiple predictions to run at once. Often times, a situation has multiple things that viewers are interested in betting towards. For example, viewers might want to guess if the streamer will win a match or not, but they might also want to guess if the streamer will have a positive K/DA at the end.

1,053 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please fix or add as a Feature for Console Streamers to be able to view redeemed Channel Points, since so far this can only be reviewed via PC.

We need a way to see when they have been redeemed, also on phone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An option to pick who can use your channel point redeems would be nice. Like, everyone vs followers only vs subs only. And, perhaps, making it more clear if you can ban individual accounts from your channel points would be nice too. I don't want someone with a chat ban spamming redeems or taking them up so our followers/non banned users can't use them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For variety streamers, it would be wonderful to be able to put certain channel point rewards into folders that can be turned on and off with the flip of a switch.

For example, I could put all my "Fallguys" rewards into a "Fallguys" folder. Then the entire folder could be turned on. When I play a different game, I could turn the folder off.

With the current system, we have to go through a huge list of rewards turning each individual reward on and off when switching games. The end result is that many streamers just have rewards that don't…

788 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have just completed my first Community Challenge with the viewers in my community and met the goal. The issue now is that I finish the goal and do not know who contributed the most channel points and I want to know who did because I have three prizes but now way to know who gets 1st, 2nd, &3rd.

I wish that the challenges would show the amount of the points used per viewer in my channel in a point break down to simplify it, rather me having to realize that I would have to manually track the channel points…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Baiting Twitch users to pay money on behalf of their favorite streamers to boost discoverability is a bad idea and an unethical idea. It only unfairly furthers an existing advantage over other channels by exploiting community members’ good faith willingness to pay to support the streamer, and it does not make up for any deeper existing discoverability and usability failings. There is a consensus on social media that users understand this is a detriment to Twitch overall. If it doesn’t work as intended, they are wasting their money. But if it does work as intended, it greatly compromises the integrity…

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you become mod of a channel you cannot see when a prediction got started. If another mod started a prediction or even if you started a prediction you sometimes just don't remember when. A start-timestamp would be very useful - as you have one as a normal user.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to cancel if accidentally pay up wrong option

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Specifically, rewards with a global "can be redeemed every X minutes" setting should have their coodown set back to 0 if they are rejected.

It probably works to start the cooldown as soon as they are redeemed, and just let it continue if the reward is Completed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow streamers to only make certain rewards available on certain days of the week. Many of have fixed schedules and certain rewards (like requests for certain games) are only available on fixed days and it would be nice if the rewards were automatically deactivated on days we don't need them.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?