Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

618 results found

1. I'd like to have the ability to reset everyone's channel points on my channel manually or automatically (daily, weekly, monthly) like the bits and sub gift leaderboard.

Also i'd like to see more options. Being able to activate emote only chat automatically for a given amount of time after using channel points etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Danky responded

Heya! Wanted to let you know I've moved this suggestion to our new Channel Point Rewards category. 

Have a great day!

2. For channel points there is an option to limit the number of times something can be redeemed per stream which is great, my idea is an extension of that. Can we have it to where each viewer can redeem the channel point option a certain amount of times per stream. Example being one viewer can redeem a channel award 5 times but that's all for that stream all other viewers can still redeem that reward until they redeem it 5 times themselves, or whatever max value the streamer limited it to. I hope the way I'm explaining this makes sense…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This would make it much easier for channels to make use of channel points in more creative ways, currently most streamers are using a chat bot for points, and then channel points are almost useless

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Channel Points Relevant make it to where viewers could earn free sub or bits or something meaningful from cashing in channel points. Current prizes just dont do it viewers tbh just lol at the channel point prizes. I like the idea of channel points just up the prizes to get peoples attention. At the moment i just dont see alot of interaction from viewers with current meta....

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear, you could have a beta channel point system to generate a little more interest in viewers, have only the options of "highlight my message", "send message in slow mode", and limit that the creator can only put 4 custom options, can be used to "choose a game", "choose topic of conversation", "choose any things" (which is within the regulations of Twitch). Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Redeeming channel point reward only displays the name of the reward followed by the cost of the redemption plus the currency icon in the chat. Please allow an option to either use the reward icon we upload or have the currency icon in the chat.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Channel Points messages appear in chat, but don't show up in VODs, and aren't available in the Chat API. It would be good to at least have the messages appear in VODs to help provide context for what's happening, and even better if it was treated as another chat message, so it could show up in the chat API as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change the Page Title from just "Twitch" to "Twitch Channel Rewards" on the channel rewards popout page.

At the moment streamers using scenes with windows capture in OBS, SLOBS etc can't have multiple window sources open since the page title in the window is just a generic "twitch". It needs something unique we can match the title to so we can use it for a scene whilst streaming to show the redeemed custom rewards live on stream.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability for viewers to exchange points among themselves. For example, create a market where you can buy or sell the points of each streamer for money (or for bits) + transaction fee for a twitch and streamer like in steam market. (because streamers set unique rewards with too many points, and the market gets the opportunity to earn these rewards and make a profit for the twitch and streamer )

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As things stand right now, Twitch recommended rewards are not viewable on queue, specifically Highlight This Message. It would be nice if we had the option to view who redeemed those rewards in case you want to go and view their twitch pages.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Right now, all custom events require being fulfilled in the rewards manager, however, I believe there would be cases where this process would not be necessary. A number of people, such as myself have already worked on programatically tying these events to do actions elsewhere. Instead of having to, manually or automatically marking these off through the API, it would make more sense if these events did not have any entries within the queue

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When buying things with channel points, it would be nice if the message for whatever (Example: you bought a poll suggestion with the points) was more visible so that it didn't blend in with the rest of the chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I oftentimes prefer it to keep the chat box hidden because it distracts me from the stream. But I also like to collect the channel bonus points and don't want to open the chat box all the time only to collect bonus points. Wouldn't it be possible to make the box visible/clickable even when the chat box is hidden?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Danky responded

Hey Suedois1! I've moved your suggestion to our new Channel Point Rewards category. If you think this is a mistake, feel free to respond to this.

Thank you!

15. Add custom twitch points redemption options to mobile, thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Basically it would be awesome if we could set rewards that are disabled when exchanged until the streamer "resets" the reward (or disabled forever, but I couldn't think of any use for that)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. make it so you can see how much you've won/lost from predictions (both a channel and global)

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i punti canale sono un ottimo modo per interagire con il pubblico senza obbligarli ad usare soldi, ma ci sono alcune funzionalità che sono difficili da seguire:
    ban di una parola, allo streamer non arrivano degli avvisi sonori che lo avvisano dell'attivazione di quell'opzione. sarebbe utile poter collegare l'utilizzo dei punti canale al programma di streaming così come si può fare per alcune estensioni o alcune mod di twitch stesso. Ciò permetterebbe la maggior personalizzazione dei punti e soprattutto una maggiore interazione con la propria chat

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 27 28 29 31 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?