Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

645 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. During a boost, as it's described now, people can use up to 2,000 channel points. This isn't an issue for viewers with a lot saved up, but more casual viewers might have to choose between other channel point rewards and boosting. To fix this, making it so channel points spent on any reward during a boost contribute to the boost could help. This makes boosts feel less like a waste of channel points, and could make boosts more hectic and fun. However, if a streamer doesn't want this, they could maybe set a limit on the number of redeems that…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My idea is to make channel points more rewarding for both the streamer and viewers. My suggestion would be to have X amount of channel points unlocks X amount of bits, &/OR, X amount of channel points unlocks a one month subscription to the streamer the viewer is spending their valuable time watching and supporting. This idea would help smaller channels grow and it would also let the viewers support their favorite streamers/content creators just by spending time with them. Everyone could use a little positive boost and this would be a great way to show support and positivity. Thank…

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Escojer el equipo con la primera sangre sería fabuloso poder apostar por ello

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am a small streamer so sometimes only one person will bet :( which means they get no return and just their points back. what about adding a really small % of free points back if they get the prediction right. or speeding up the multiplier for an hr if they are correct?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a list of options to choose from for a channel point redemption. For example I allow users to change the stream layout. Rather than having 3 separate icons I could have one and they can choose the option. The output in chat would be the same as if they typed the message out. I'd also like them to be able to change the greenscreen background and adding 3 or 4 more redemption options would start to clutter the points screen.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. apuesto puntos y no me los devuelven en canal elded

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. More options to predictions (like polls; nice for outcomes with more than one possibility).
    2. Supermod role?/Prediction Mod role (Role separate from the regular mod that can do what the current mod role does; this allows regular mods to participate in predictions if they want). I know some mods that want to predict but can't because of this.
    3. Increase prediction cap? (max is currently 250k; for some channels at least for me I have more than 250k points and they have channel redemptions that are in the millions so it will take a long time to get to them because of…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Count how many times the reward has been redeemed.
    (example) streamer drank water 123 times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've personally found great difficulty creating anything significant out of channel points simply because there isn't a way to be reliably notified when a prize has been redeemed. If they functioned in a similar way to Followers or Subscribers where it's API can be accessed, this could improve upon its function significantly.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A streamer I follow has this thing he does rarely where we establish "teams" behind different characters to show our support for them. Normally he has us change our user names to specific colors in order to show support, but a lot of the viewers dont like having to reset their color later so they dont participate.

Is there any way we could have a badge after the name, or if not possible than replacing a badge like the cheer badge, with some basic color badges, even if just circles or squares? I am thinking just a simple symbol like…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to see an option for streamers to make trivia questions for their chat. Chat can click an answer, and the people who guessed it right can get an amount of channel points that the streamer decides.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. predictions seems to copy the code from hypetrain and just seems really lazy and clunky. no one likes the hype train. use the hypetrain to gain more channel points per level. make it so that the predictions dont have the slow hypetrain logo print all the words of the prediction. as soon as the prediction is posted by the mods, people should be able to immediately vote instead of seeing the prediction scroll through the screen, by the time its ended, the prediction couldve ended, wasting time. i hate this and i think it desperately needs a rework. make it…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Poder revisar cual moderador es el que completa o rechaza las recompensas de los puntos de canal , y también poder visualizar quien tiene cierta cantidad de puntos de canal con un comando como "/point @user"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reddem a random answer from channel points. I think about using it with win-lose phrases I have, but I want it to be a channel point redemption with Twitch points. The channel owner makes a few responses to be randomly retrieved by the follower.
    Sorry if this has already been done or answered as I couldn't find a way to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Instead of only a limit per stream, allow channel point rewards to be redeemed per a time frame (every 15 mins,m, 30 mins, etc.)

-Aqajj

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you advertise my channel on the main page, means what? There will be people interested playing Metin2? Just an example. The mixer idea was very good, a special channel in each category, hosting randomly streamers playing the game in the last 3 squads left (Fortnite/Apex Legends) In this way, the small streamers get advertise to the right type of viewers which are actually interested on that type of content. Just an idea .....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So being part of the boost your stream beta I have noticed that 2 days is a really short time especially if it launched when you are not streaming the next day. I think giving 4 or 5 days would give the streamer less stress about having this amazing opportunity.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello,
    Here is one of my suggestions for channel points. In the " Community " tab in the Creator Dashboard then in " Channel Points ", add a board where you can see the ranking of people with the most channel points. We as a streamer can manage users as reset, add or remove channel points. We could also set up an extension below the stream to put the channel point ranking in public.

Thank you for taking the time to read,
    Gaming_RB

This message has been translated.

Bonjour,
    Voici une de mes suggestions au niveau des points de chaînes.…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?