Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Like the new streaming platform Mixer and what they did with being able to donate Sparks to their favourite Partner streamer i think Twitch and Twitch Partners/Affiliates would benefit from having their community be able to donate their channel points to them. The current way the channel points work is cool but the ability to support the streamer more by donating channel points would be amazing!!!

Please comment what you think of this idea! :)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see an integration, where I can import an iCalendar (like Google Calendar, Apple iCal, etc.) to sync with my schedule on twitch. Or the other way round an export function or a API, with which I can import my Twitch schedule to an application that supports iCal/webCal.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow to customize which videos appear on the offline page between highlights, previous streams, clips, and even allows users to focus on uploads if they so choose. I found my highlight appeared right after my previous broadcast when I highlight old streams for review purposes. This would be an extremely handy feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As a streamer, I want to have the ability to disable shelves such as "Recent broadcasts" and enable only custom collections or "Recent highlights and uploads", or "Popular clips".

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently when you put your donation link to either Streamlabs or Streamelements into the "Social Links" it just shows the basic URL Icon. It would be nice for the profile page to recognize what donation service is linked, that way I could get rid of panels altogether and save panels for extension based tools. Basically I just want "Social Links" to populate more rich icons.

> Social Links should show Streamlabs / Streamelements icon.

Image for reference: https://i.imgur.com/2axRr7p.png

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it possible for EVERYONE to decide if they want to keep the current layout or have the new one. As a matter of fact the whole thing looks scuffed. The "home" and "about" page shouldn't be separated and look at what you've done with all the panels! It looks like garbage now when I took a look at my preview. And what were you thinking when you decided to remove the channel banners??? Much time and money will have gone to waste for many streamers out there who are now forced to make a "channel" trailer which was possible…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When I add social media links, I don't have any idea how many are allowed until I hit the limit and suddenly can't add more. It's a minor-ish UI issue, but useful.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to incorporate the two current options of the Auto Host feature of (Select a random stream on your AutoHost list + Play from the top down)

I would like a line in the list, anything above that line gets played in order of online. Anything below the line gets played at random selection.

I have a few channels that run tournaments that I would like to have auto host priority, and then the rest tend to be my friends I would like to support. I'd like all my friends to have equal representation. While throwing my maximum…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. https://twitter.com/thundergod97/status/1038248476948213760 my twitter thread about this.

1. Option to always send an email (obviously not everyone wants this so it should be an OPTION. I use email notifications as a history of when people have gone live. I also get push notifications of emails from that email address on my phone, so I can tell when people have gone live.

2. Base it actually on ACTIVITY. If I have browser windows at home open to twitch that does not mean I am ACTIVE on twitch. You should be able to tell when I'm active because I'm chatting or I'm clicking around the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. [ENG] I would like you to implement an easier and more aesthetic way of ordering the channel panels. Every time a new panel is added or one is removed, everything is disorganized. It could be divided by fixed columns of 4 or 5, then we could decide if in "Colum 1" put a number of panels / extensions and in "Column 2" different ones.

[ESP] Quisiera que implementan una formas mas facil y estetica de ordenar los paneles del canal. Cada vez que se agrega un panel nuevo o se elimina uno, se desorganiza todo. Podria ser dividido por columnas…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add the game Argent Saga to the game categories list.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. As a streamer who likes to look at who is following them, having to go to my channel settings every time now to look at my follower list is highly annoying, this button should be added back onto our pages even if it is only visable to the steamer, this is for easier access which I think you will agree is better overall than something being out of the way and annoying to get too.

The following button should be brought back as well for who the streamer follows so that way followers can look at who the streamer follows…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. With the time, the list of channels grows up.
    And i would like to separate channels in groups. Like the "Collection" in the Steam app where you can create collection of games.

It should be very nice to be able to make that kind of Collection :

• RiotGames
      -- LCS
      -- LCK
      -- LEC
      -- LPL

• Fortnite games
      -- Streamer 1
      -- Streamer 2
      -- Streamer 3

And being able to edit them (rename, delete, manual sort order, open/close +).

Thank you !

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch...I like you. Seriously. But having the channel layout thrown around like this makes me really angry.
    Here are a few points, why I don't like the new layout at all:

1) I can't find anything on my channel - if I'm looking for something I don't want to look through a horrible amount of tabs to find it. Panels do the same thing as it is at the moment. I need info about the streamer? I look into the panels.

2) A stream schedule? For what? - Variety streamers like me don't have a fixed time-game-schedule. I'm streaming what…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why would you get rid of the one thing that makes live content special just because the streamer is not online at the minute?

Lot of channels have chat interaction even when the stream is offline and this new interface makes it so newcomers won't know that there are other people in the channel chatting and such. It's also the easiest and fastest way to figure out some simple info about the channel via commands (!twitter, !socials...)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inspired by seeing a Skip a Song reward on one of the channels that cost 250k points. It's too costly to be worth and if one guy somehow buys that, it can be unpleasant to all other viewers.

The default option should be called "individual" and streamer can change it to be "collective".

F.e. collective reward costs 50k, you can pay only 5k to enter and when 10 people enter, reward is completed.

You can see the progress of a reward online in all rewards menu. If you enter and it's uncompleted, you will have an option to leave at…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to add lots of Channel Point rewards for each individual game, however it can get cluttered for viewers as well as myself. I tend to find myself disabling the ones not relevant to the game I'm playing, and will likely forget to re-enable them.

It would be really useful if you can have an option to say this reward only appears if you are streaming a certain game. That way You can make game specific Channel rewards.

It would also be beneficial if this could sort your channel rewards by game as to keep the Manage rewards area…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The placement of twitch panels changes depending on multiple things such as monitor size, the sidebar being open or not and chat being open or not. My suggestion is that we should be able to lock a column to always be displayed on a specific side, this way we can place important panels in this column and we don't have to worry that it gets lost further down due to any of the reasons i've listed before.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?