Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need to find twitch inbox

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. creo que es injusto lo de la media de espectadores te represente para ser parner, yo siempre tengo varios estudiantes y ni asi llego a la media y eso que he tenido más de 100 estudiantes en mis streamig y no miran de que trata mi contenido que educa y es desanimante

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. my sub badges are not showing for some reason?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Buenas. En mi ultimo stream consegui reunir los requisitos para el afiliado pero no me lo han dado aun. Tengo 68 seguidores cuando piden 50 y en mi chat hablan mas de 5 a la vez y pero tampoco me han dado ese logro. Por que me pasa eso?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Y la media bajarla a 2,30 y los seguidores subirlo a los 150 me podéis ayudar aquí https://www.twitch.tv/itscarlitus28

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. LA MEDIA DE 3 ESPECTADORES CUESTA DEMASIADO CUANDO SOLO ES 50 SEGUIDORES DEBERIAN DE BAJAR ESO CUESTA MUCHO PARA LOS QUE EMPESAMOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. es sollte schneller gehn das kleine streamer es schaffen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have streamed over 110 hours trying to become an affiliate of twitch but its hard because i average at 2 veiwers every stream i grind and try my hardest to do different things I'm always interactive with everyone who joins even if it's just for 10 minutes that they watch. Maybe change the viewers and do a follower based affiliated system

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. its making it impossible for new streamers to get noticed for we have to be live and have to meet requirement's and be online 24/7. if we could put our videos up for viewers to see we should have a higher success rate at new streamers and the app should get double the amount of attention for close friend circles will support one another and who knows you could be stopping the new best thing by denying them this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I streamed for about 2 hours, I can see my stream summary but in path to affiliate it doesn't appear the new stats that I have. Like, I had a media of 4 viewers, streamed for 2 hours, my second day of streaming but the stats on my path to affiliate don't change! What is going on?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Que los afiliados tengan más casillas para sus emotes ya que a pesar de ser afiliados a Twitch, la cantidad actual de casillas restringe la creatividad de los creadores. Una buena cantidad serían 7 casillas de inicio para la suscripción de nivel 1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello dear sir, today I have tried multiple times to register as an affiliate but I have the inconvenience of not being able to reach one of the requirements because the box called Address 2 (optional) forces me to fill it out and I have already tried multiple times but it rejects me all options, please I need your help to solve this problem and finally achieve my goal.

thank you very much for your attention.
    william S. Moran D.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I understand and agree that affiliates and partners get perks and bonuses. Scheduling shouldn't be one of them. In order to get to that level, we are expected to build a community. To build a community it is immensely helpful to schedule our content. Not giving those of us that are trying to build a community those tools while giving it to people who have already built that community seems pointless. You're giving a basic community building tool to the people who have already built a community. Is this useful to them? Yes. Should this tool should be available to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I fulfilled all four requirements within a period of 8 days but in the achievements it does not appear that I am already able to receive my affiliate from twitch, please help me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allowing affiliates to stream as a squad would be a good idea to be able to do. Boosts inter-community memberships and gets people working together on some great art.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?