Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the advertisements do not start

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hola buenas le escribo para haber si me podeis activar el afiliado gracias estoy a vuestra disposicion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. my stats are doing down every time i stream and Im getting more views every steam and they keep going down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Tengo 55 segudores para el afiliado y aun me marca que tengo 38, se supone que solo necesito 50 para ello, que ocurre?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dear Madam/SIr,

the first issue i encountered on twitch was the the amount of passive followers in a stream. You see for example 10000 followers, but only 100 viewers. That does not make many sense at all and gives a wrong first impression of a actually channel. So my idea is to get the difference of a active follower and an inactivefollower. That would first show you, how active a community is and the actually size of a community. Also the streamer has more of an idea, how the channel actually grows or is stagnating and can make a choice…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I know for a fact that people watch my VODs. They've told me personally, as some people like to watch but can't because they're at work/school. VOD views should count towards something, as that's still views for content streamers have created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I've had 50 followers for several days now (confirmed in stream manager), yet the affiliate/community achievements still only show 49. I've earned affiliate with my metrics, yet the system doesn't recognize it. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi im demon4chaos i would love to talk about the partner program i think 75 viewers is way overrated could we drop it to 35 or 40 for me its really hard for 3 viewers i love you guys thanks for just giving me a strike i love you guys so much no longer will i do that plz reach back if you can
    '

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's very hard to average 3 viewers. I have every requirement for affiliate and I have already unlocked vip badges, but I'm only averaging one viewer even though every stream I peak at like 3-15 viewers. Most of them chat, and that goes to my vip badges, but not to my affiliate? I personally think this should be taken out of the affiliate requirements or be fixed so that like You can get 3 average viewers For one Stream or you can peak at 5 viewers. Or you can remove it. I think it should be easier for the smaller…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Creo que sería una opción solo temporal para que la gente pueda asistir y ver el stream pero solamente por un tiempo corto no superior a 4 meses al año como forma para incentivar el apoyo a los nuevos streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. take in Count the people aiming for affliate. people are on the stream but your program telling me noone is viewing when they are . sometimes it works good. fix viewership bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You should have to average 3 viewers over 15 days

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think yall should let me have it and i will fill out the form so i can get my affiliate please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi I'm having some troubles being able to fill out my affiliate form because it says that my Street Address 2 isn't correct in step 3 but I don't have another address and I can't continue with out it.
    I'm stuck on what to do since all my information is correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. make it more about followers and watch time then average viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?