Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A ver, no entiendo porque cada x tiempo me quitan dinero de mis analiticas en twitch, si ya me estan quitando la mitad por cada suscripción, donación de bits y anuncios.. Quiero una respuesta !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, to need report ads in my dashboarda, and need report ads&money.

Report of how many advertisements and corresponding money.
    I have 3300 views how many tokens are there?
    How much does a token correspond to in money?
    Get your tokens paid without being affiliated with a bank check.
    It's possible??

This tip entices more people to streamer

Best regard

Yattamanne

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When i look at my analytics dashboard it says i have 38 followers.
    But when i go to my channel and look it says 34.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apart from being able to select streams by view count, high to low and vice versa, why not make a different category for smaller streamers in games to separate from bigger streamers, allowing the smaller streamers to watch among themselves and build up their audience without having to compete for spotlight from bigger viewer capture-ers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It is not possible to know how much we will receive, and how much we have already received. As the estimate is not accurate, it is impossible to know how much to receive. Please improve this, a simple table made in excel can enhance the feature with data already received and in progress. I'm sure many streamers have come here to ask for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ive been trying to get affiliate for ages now.. but its taking over 3 days to update my last stream stats... as they still not reflecting my friday stream... its now tuesday..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mi opinion es que hay demasiados usuarios que es casi imposible crecer como persona que se esfuerza en los stream y no tener viwers por esta situacion.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. termine stream hace bastante tiempo, realmente no se si es normal o no, pero aun no se actualizan mis estadisticas. Queria saber si hay una forma de actualizarlo manual

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change the algorithm so it allows for more people to easily find smaller streamers. The big guys have such a grip on the platform its sickening.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see one number for the average viewers from 11pm to 3am streaming. Instead, analytics breaks this up into 2 streams, and it makes the number alot lower for the early part ( 1130 to 1259, or whenever it cuts off.) and still not the correct number for the later part of my stream.. Let me know if you would like to see a screenshot of this.. I have these partial streams with very low count.. just because of the time of day i stream.. My one stream is broken up into two streams for reporting.. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Desde hace 4 días no me salían las ganancias por anuncios y el día de hoy me salieron las ganancias de ayer. Quiero saber que pasa con las ganancias de los 4 días anteriores si a mis seguidores les salieron muchos anuncios. No creo que twitch quiera quitarme esos pocos dólares ya que tiene millones de dólares. Así que por favor arreglen eso y devuelvan el dinero qu cuesta trabajo conseguir

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. tengo un problema hace unos dias el just chatting para explorar ya no me deja ordenar por orden de espectadores ascendiendo, no se que debo hacer , tan solo me deja ordenar por recomendado para ti y espectadores descendiendo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. With this being real-time, little streamers can appreciate such viewers, and can really, help with interactions between the viewer and streamer, which can gain some type of popularity, especially with doing giveaways and such.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would love to see my streams without 5-20 second delays. It's hard to be interactive with my viewers when I have to wait for them to type something and they have to wait 5-20 seconds for my response. Would love to see Faster Than Light stream hit Twitch. If mixer could do it I'm sure you can too. I'm sorry but I'm a ex-mixer streamer and their FTL was great to have. I miss it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hace dos días que no me salen los ingresos por anuncios en mis analíticas, pensé que era cuestión de esperar al sistemas pero ya hoy es el día 3 y nada que salen mis ingresos por anuncios de los últimos 3 días y mis seguidores avisa cuando les sale anuncio, entonces quiero saber que pasa, si me sacaron del afiliado o si estoy baneado de algo y si es así entonces nose para que siguen saliendo anuncios en mis directos si no los piensan pagar

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think you might want to add a little more info on how to achieve a consistent average viewers number... this so far has been very difficult for me as I stream for 8-10 hours at a time but I am just starting out. My community doesn't want to stay for my whole stream, but they do stay for an hour or two... what can a new creator do to keep viewers cycling in as others leave to deal with life stuff.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Suggestions for stream duration to maximize viewer retention when a trend of good viewership happens! For streamers who want to reach greater heights, they want the best possible advice as to how they can get out of a rut such as low viewership averages.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Meu canal da twitch na live de ontem recebeu muitos seguidores que não são reais, parece ser algum tipo bot aleatório que sai seguindo os canais, gostaria que retirassem esses seguidores fantasmas. obrigado.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hola ,los canales pequeños deberían salir mas en recomendados?

canales pequeños me refiero a que no tengan media mayor de 10 y mas de mil seguidores. salgan mas en recomendados ya que ellos quieren crecer porque el algoritmo de twich me muestra thegreft auron ibai sabiendo que ellos ya son famosisimos y nosotros no nos conoce ni la mama xd no pero ya enserio CANALES PEQUEÑOS NO MAYORES DE MIL FOLLOWERS Y MEDIA DE 10 SALGAN EN RECOMENDADOS EN POCAS PALABRAS QUE LOS CANALES PEQUEÑOS SALGAN EN RECOMENDADOS COMO EL MIO SI ME QUERES SEGUIR MUCHAS GRACIAS https://www.twitch.tv/zenurogamesr6

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?