Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. Currently it's only possible to view average viewers including hosts/raids/embeds.

I think it would be particularly useful for those working towards partnership, to show which amount of those averages come from hosts/raids/embeds and which ones are not. Of course there is the hosts/raids percentage, but a display in absolutes would help immensely.

I'm currently doing this for myself in a spreadsheet, so here is an example of what it could look like: https://imgur.com/a/S0HbFZ1

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The recent up to the payouts section has made a massive difference in ease of use, but I think we could benefit from it being taken a step further and revamping the revenue breakdown too. Twitch payouts are the middle of the month, but subs/bits/etc are processed daily.

I feel there needs to a clearer way of display of which payments were paid out in that month and which will roll over to next month as this would allow users to get a clearer idea of how much they already have towards the next payment threshold.

This could either be…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hola buenas llevo varios stream con el contador con 1 persona pero luego voy a ver la gente que hay en la lista de espectadores y me pone que hay 5 – 6 personas. He preguntado a varios compañeros streamers que tienen afiliado y me han dicho que este error lleva existiendo bastante tiempo.
    Me gustaría que este error se solucionase ya que gente que empieza a streamear se le hace bastante complicado conseguir la media necesaria para afiliado.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I propose a multi-month paid/organic sub widget! Currently in our dashboard for Partner Plus we can see there are multi-month subscriptions that are paid but no other details. The only detail we get are on our stream manager when it happens but most streamers will never remember to put that in an excel sheet. For example, we had 70 points as soon as the first of the month started for Partner Plus. Those have to be multi-month subs. However, streamers have no visibility as to how long they last. Was that a 3-month, 6-month or year sub? When do they…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have some exciting news to share with you today - a new experiment! We are testing updates to the “Views from Twitch” panel on the Discovery analytics page. Gain insight into your impressions and views data when your channel is featured on the Browse page, homepage recommendations, and more.

You will also be able to view this panel in the graph at the top of the Discovery analytics page. The new graph view is designed to help you better understand how viewers are finding your channel once they are on Twitch. By viewing information about these sources, you can…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As I go live, I post to multiple of my social media account and I see in analytics that some people use those links however I am never quite sure where they have come from so what I am proposing is allow us to create campaign URL's, this can be as simple as just giving us one variable to store a string in and then creating a section that breaks down how people enter stream via link.

I would like this feature as it would show me what places are effective and what messages are too as I sometimes tailor…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi Twitch,

After talking to Twitch staff the other day IRL, we talked about looking at numbers in quarters, but I was hoping there'll be a way to do that via analytics page so we don't have to click on the month and day manually - similar to 'last 30 days', if we can get an option for 'Q1' etc. to already collect data from jan-april etc.

Thanks so much :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give the actual average views instead of it rounded to the nearest whole

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a streamer who is attempting to find a streaming category that works for me and is home to me, being able to see the categories that my pre-existing audience watch is a great feature. However I'd like to be able to see all of them. At the moment, my "categories my viewers like to watch" section is made up 63% of the "other" category and I would really love to see more of the categories listed in this. I understand all categories can't be shown due to the fact there will be hundreds with only 1 or less than…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think the community as a whole would love and appreciate a more granular threshold for the annual recap! To find out you are top 1% or beyond.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So everytime when I done my most recent stream, i can't view the stream summary on mobile. It is only viewable after I do another stream and that "recent" stream become not the most recent. Im sorry idk how to explain better but pls help me fix it. Cuz i can't find help from anywhere else.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Es wäre praktisch zu wissen wer dem Kanal entfolgt hat - oder wenn man Feedback erhalten könnte, warum derjenige nicht mehr folgt.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love the fact that we can personalize/have our own custom tags now, but one thing we don't have access to is information about which tags are users actually searching? That would be a really nice research tool. Experimenting with tags on our own is good as well, but when the analytics page only shows us our top 5 tags over a period of time (when we can have 10 per stream and much more over a month) it's not the easiest to see what works and what doesn't. Being able to deep dive tags I think would help a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There is definitely misleading information regarding money accrued towards a payout within the Creator Dashboard, and making that information accurate is very important to retain the trust and good will of the streamers that are the entire reason Twitch makes money.

I was told I was 41 cents short of a payout, despite my Creator Dashboard showing a total of $108 since my last payout on April 13, 2021, yet I'm being forced to wait an entire extra month to get paid because of some bureaucratic staunchness designed to keep Bezos' wallet fat while people such as myself, who need…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the past, the Channel Analytics page separated stats based on streams. This meant that if a stream occurred in the morning and later in the evening, two separate bar graphs would appear that individually show the stats per stream. Recently, there was a change to combine this data. I am proposing the change is reverted.

I am aware the Stream Summary provides this breakdown, however the stats are rounded and a few are missing (Such as Viewer Watch Time). I am hoping the prior change is reverted or the Stream Summary is updated to provide the same stats as…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bence kanal için gayet güzel bir detay oluyordu ufak tefek zararsız kanal hakkın da bilgi veren bir detaydı ve bir çok yayıncı için önemli bir amaç olabilir o toplam izlenme sayısı umarım geri getirilir ki getirilmesi lazım belki de bir çok yayıncının yayın yapma amaçlarından biri de o toplam izlenme sayısı bile olabilir ki ona bakıp motive olan hedef belirleyip hırs yapan da olabilir ki onlar dan birisi de benim umarım toplam izlenme sayısı geri gelir ki gelmesi lazım

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Game (Directory) needs to be a stat type for the analytics graph in Statistics Overview.

I made a simple example from a screenshot to illustrate how it could look like.

Analytics Overview: Games streamed

Example: https://i.imgur.com/ajtvjKF.png

Stackbar columns with segments relative to count of games.
    Label as game cover with frame and stackbar color from prominent game cover color.

A fundamental insight

With Twitch Analytics we get en insight in how our stream is performing but not as much insight about why.

For many streamers, what game we stream plays a major part in areas like viewer count, chatmessages, new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd love to be able to see more information on which tags are used and when. For example, am I getting more clicks on "woman" in Outdoor IRL, just chatting, etc? We only see the top 5 but I'd like to be able to see what the top 10 are. This would be super helpful to A/B test.

Plus seeing how those tags perform over time would be incredible. Same with channel overlap and analytics in general. Historical and cyclical performance is helpful particularly year over year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to see one number for the average viewers from 11pm to 3am streaming. Instead, analytics breaks this up into 2 streams, and it makes the number alot lower for the early part ( 1130 to 1259, or whenever it cuts off.) and still not the correct number for the later part of my stream.. Let me know if you would like to see a screenshot of this.. I have these partial streams with very low count.. just because of the time of day i stream.. My one stream is broken up into two streams for reporting.. I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here