Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. Would be nice to have a widget that displays chat :)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I made a series of alerts in Clip Studio Paint that function in StreamElements; that require transparent video functionality to work properly (or it blacks out the whole screen). Please add transparent video functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Streamers grant the Artist role so the artist can showcase their work in the stream chat, but can't add/edit/remove emotes on the streamers behalf? Granted an artist isn't necessarily a Moderator/Editor, but this would make it a lot easier for the streamer if emotes were submitted as soon as the artist has completed the work

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unfortunately since I can't find a way to submit a ticket and everything leads me back to this page from the alerts page for getting help, I'm just going to post it here I guess.

The Viewer Interactivity that allows subscribers to choose their image and sound is a really cool idea, but I haven't been able to update or make changes to mine since September of 2023. I still have Sub-tember/Early Halloween options set that I can't replace and on top of that, for whatever reason, all of my viewers tell me that it doesn't allow them to choose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. would be nice if we could make money easier for new affiliates. without having a standing its hard to make revenue and hold down viewers and takes time so new affiliates are poor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. would be nice if you could view whos watching your stream from the stream manager part of the android without having to open the stream so it doesnt mess with your audio or mic. also would be nice if my stream quit saying offline when online and viewers was correct. also if duration doesnt reset every hour or so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. chat have a build. in translate. so, it won't be a language barrier between chatter and streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hola equipo de Twitch me gustaría poder poner los emojis personalizados para que la gente pueda utilizarlo cuando transmita el directo en Twitch pero el problema es que no aparece solo pone drops etc... Y quiero que aparezca donde pueda personalizar los emojis muchas gracias por su atención

¡Un cordial saludo!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I can't make/add custom emotes that i created myself. The option isn't there in the "Creator Dashboard". I'm not sure what the problem is, the option just isn't showing up, i've reached out to other Twitch users watched multiple videos on how but still haven't found anything to help. Do i need to subscribe or something? Do i have to reach a Minimum follower count before i can do stuff like this, do i have to stream a certain amount of hours to unlock the feature? Please help, I'm at a loss. Thank you in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't know where to post this so i came here

I have been recently botted in the middle of a stream where a huge amount of bots randomly started following me increasing me from 13 followers to 35 followers i wanna know if there is a way to remove the fake ones as it feel like a huge bummer to lose the goals i had for a lot fake accounts

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. unas cuantas veces tuve una media entre 3 y 4 espectadores en mis directos, pero el contador lo cuenta como 1, me gastaría saber el porque tengo esta media

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have the goal of having 50 followers, I reached 53 followers on my Twitcht channel, but you consider it as 46 followers I don't understand this problem I don't know if you can explain to me what happens or what I have to do in this type of error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right not sure what is going on Rio.stream the all new location to view all platform streamers. I turned on my pc this morning to find that my stream summary was active counting streamed time. Impossible im not live. Check twitch yep Offline checked YT yep offline. Head over to Rio to find my account with a video paused and a timer at 38 hours and still climbing and what appears to be viewers but how? I deleted my account on Rio and that fixed the issue. Now how do i go about getting this streamed time removed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Avendo streammato per 7 giorni il contatore rimane bloccato a 6 giorni? Sarebbe possibile risolvere questo errore?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be very useful for me to know the different timezones in which my viewership watched my stream. That would help me to target my desired audience, or target the timezone that fits my time availability the most.

Being displayed in the same fashion as paltform/region percentage would be more than enough.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add more text customization in the constructor, as well as more alert text animations! Or use "Custom HTML/CSS" mode to wrap each letter of the viewer's name and message in a <span> or something similar, so you can make beautiful animations through CSS...

I ran into a lot of problems and shortcomings when I wanted to switch from alerts from StreamElements. Some functionality is still missing! I believe that in the future Twitch notifications will be the best among alternatives, but it needs some work

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This new function is great but could use a few serious tweaks.

-Let us cut the clip here as well. Some clips get made mid sentence and need adjusting, doing it here would be ideal.
    -Add an option similar to Fullscreen with a circle cutout for the streamer as an overlay.
    -Placement options for the Twitch Name Banner - Putting it on the Split is not ideal in some cases.
    -Need: On Render - There is no pause or mute for the video, it plays on repeat until it is finished unless you manually Mute the tab. Please fix this…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not all streamers want to be greeted with stats, financial numbers and analytics every time we try to get to our creator dashboard. I keep my numbers off for my mental health, and I know many streamers are the same way.

Numbers can be very helpful to track, but they can also be detrimental to our mental health for some of us.

Would really love to have an option to turn off these analytics from the new Home set up!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi everyone!

We're excited to announce the Category Suggestions panel on your Overview page is now available to all streamers (this feature is not available to Partners at this time). This panel shows you categories with the most favorable viewer:channel ratios that may help increase your chances of being discovered. These categories are ranked by factors such as average hours viewed versus average hours broadcasted in the past 7 days, and exclude outliers like large partnered channels.

For more information, please check out https://link.twitch.tv/ChannelAnalyticsOverview#category.
    Your feedback is valuable to us, so please let us know if there's anything else…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We should have the ability to add/remove/change our schedule in the mobile app. I don't understand how this is not possible, when we recently got an update to be able to make "stories" from the phone.
    Give us the opportunity to control all settings for our channels directly in the phone app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?