Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

838 results found

1. I check in often to see what games I own and have drops going on. It would be nice to have a subscribe area where we can input the name of the game and it will send us emails when that game starts a drop event.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring streamdeck support to guest star to allow streamers to quickly switch to
    Specific guests with one push, if possible, auto map each guest profile pic to that corresponding streamdeck button

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love the first time chatter notification. I would LOVE a notification for returning chatters that have been gone for a set time based on streamer preference by week, month, 6 months, etc. For example if a viewer hasn't been active in chat for 1 month it would send a "Returning chatter" notification when the viewer chats. This would be beneficial for mid size streams that prioritize their community engagement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The option to place a background image when the Guest does not have a camera / turned off camera / voice only guest star.
    That big grey area with a tiny icon does not look nice.
    The user name is already small so on mobile all you see is a grey rectangle with 2 black spots. 1 in the center and 1 in the bottom left.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please create a way for my viewers to sign in with their spotify accounts and listen to the same playlist I am on spotify. Either browser extension or on site solution would be fine. But I'm already paying for licencing to all this music. I'm sure everybody else is paying for spotify too. Why not partner with Spotify to set this up and solve the issue with DMCA music once and for all on twitch? --- To be clear what this looks like, is when you show up to a streamers strum, you will be presented with a popup or…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the current state of watch parties on mobile it's impossible to independently adjust the volume for the streamer and video content. Give the user two volume sliders instead of relying on hardware buttons to control the prime video content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When you have to cancel your stream and you want to let your followers know you need to go to instagram twitter and discord to update people.

Wouldnt it be nice that when you click Cancel stream in your schedule you could write a little message and that that will show up on your channel. Like a pop up when some one goes to it.
    Not everyone is on social media as well.
    I feel like this could be a neat feature!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be interesting to create a video call room, a format similar to melonapp that has scenes and the ability to dynamically change the site chatters. Also the compatibility of browsers, that it is compatible with chrome or with firefox is not valid because when sharing the call through those browsers it can cause the sound to be duplicated, it would be convenient if there was compatibility with Opera or vivaldi. Right now with the existing format there is no difference with Discord and guest star should give that extra difference apart from including someone just for having a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals?language=en_US - Can you please make note somewhere in this article that the follower goal won't appear on your channel's about section unless you're randomly selected for it to appear? I just spent the past hour trying to figure out why my follower goal wasn't showing up, and just found a Reddit post where somebody said it was a random selection for it to appear in your about section. I just think it would make some people's lives a little bit easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use the concept of Squad Streams to let the user decide which streamers he wants to watch at the same time.
    No need for extra tabs in your browser anymore!
    Also way easier for mobile users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So i struggle with getting sections of my stream muted. i quote "Audio for portions of this video has been muted as it appears to contain copyrighted content owned or controlled by a third party."

What i really want to highlight here is "appears" i suspect if someone report this it is fixed by some sort of automated program without cheking. This has happend on several occations at this point for me even tho i do everything by the book, i have a paid subscription to epidemic sound that is linked to twitch and to spotify, with that sub i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. until now when a streamer raided a channel it would be hosted too, so if you arrived late or the raid failed for you(happens every time on mobile when watching/listening in the background) you could hit the join button on the hosted channel.
    with hosted channels, this is now gone.
    the hosting system is reduced to just suggested channels.

if a raid fails or if your arrive late to a stream there is now no way to even see who got raided and no way to join in unless you happen to remember the exact name of who got raided.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice if we could hide nicknames of Guests in the OBS Source.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In light of the hate raids, I have been using the option to only allow raids from channels I follow. However, this is not the ideal option since it prevents being able to connect with other, genuine streamers that I may not currently know.

It would be nice to have more filters for who can raid your stream. I think a great option would be "only allow raids from affiliates and partners" or "only allow raids from accounts that are x days old". This will help prevent others from making an account just to immediately hate raiding a stream.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I love spending 4 hours watching R6S pro league and only completing 17% of the 4 hours I need to get a drop. Two days in a row non the less. Good stuff guys!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. se puede usar Amazon music en los directos sin el riesgo de ser baneado? estaria bien que nos dejarais poner musica a traves de amazon music asi hacer mas entretenidos los directos. Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello!

I love using the Guest Star feature on twitch, its a great way to make a stream a little more cozier and its great for introducing your audience to a new streamer.
    But, we decided not to use guest star for one of our collabs because the chatters can only see one streamers perspective.
    So my idea is a little specific:

When you are playing co-op game with a friend on guest star, I want a way for chat to be able to switch between my in game-camera view, and my guests viewpoint. (for example: we were here forever…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make squad stream available to affiliates???

Surely the idea of streaming is to have fun and share things with people???

You'd be more likely to grow to an average 75 viewers with the help of being able to stream alongside someone else.

Just seems a tad backwards to me, seems as, now I want to stream less in order to get my average numbers up, so that I can make partner, to then stream alongside my partners and co-streamers!

3,124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of phasing out Bits with “Cheer Coin” and rendering existing integration useless, create a Tip/Dono page that forwards to PayPal with chargeback protection.

This way a new way of supporting a creator can be integrated and enhance the user experience, as less clicks through third-party sites mean more tips generated and the proposed revenue split for “Cheer Coin” can be integrated, as well as a visual representation for a Tip/Donation goal that counts towards Boost Trains.

This would make Twitch Tips as the preferred method for PayPal transactions while protecting the streamers from negative balances, that “Cheer Coin” could…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I was thinking having a button to say go live for streamers, so they can check it everything is working before going live. Like the microphone, webcam, sound etc first. Also the limiting lag time of chat too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?