Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

830 results found

1. As title, viewer count isn't representative of chat count. Because of that Raids are usually smaller than the viewer count shown on stream. It'll help in some data analysis for some streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. They could not give small streamers the verified one since, although they are active every day, they will not comply with a characteristic that is to have an average number of people who see them, until a large streamer sees them or den host, but if that never happens, you'll never get verified. Even if it has good quality, good audio and all that, what is the use if they will never be able to reach the verified one. I think they should change that rule and give the verified to a streamer who makes an effort doing direct every…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not exactly sure on how to implement it, but the general idea is... Creators can randomly find Twitch Monsters while streaming and they show up revealing to everyone. Likewise, watching streamers gives a chance for viewers to get them.

Then viewers can battle during streams if the creator has it enabled and the battle shows up at the bottom of the screen. Whoever wins gets levels and the loser too. The creator can also be challenged or challenge others if they have that setting enabled.

These are untradable to prevent bots wanting to get involved. Creators can also disable this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give an option to the streamers to enable/disable subs (and bits, basically any income) for on stream basis (or just select a charity and all subs/bits would be transferred there).

In case we use something in our stream that prohibits commercial use/income (in my case its a mod for a game).

I don't want to get trouble, but I'd like to stream this game. At the moment I am forced to go on my unmonetized (yt) channel with this, because I can't to get in trouble here since it's not monetized.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to be able to enable Web browser / desktop notifications for ALL messages in chat, not just mentions, so I can route it easily to the system sound or popup on screen, so I can see when streaming a game. Otherwise even when using a second monitor it is easy to miss these things.

I don't even need any rate limiting, but some adaptive notifications throttling could be useful. I just do not want to miss ones that are infrequent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This would basically be a way for a content creator on twitch to pause the ability for other accounts to follow their channel for a given period of time. It would mostly be a good solution to follow bot raids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ben yayınlardaki müzik ile diğer seslerin ses seçeneği olmasını istiyorum yani discord botlarında olduğu gibi izleyicilerin yayındaki müzik ses seviyesini kendilerine göre ayarlayabilmesi gelirse mükemmel olur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Creators to limit their number of viewers. Perhaps a VIP stream that only allows the first 100 viewers (or whatever number Creator prefers) access to the stream. Additionally there could be a "reserve spot now" or "RSVP" option for a set $ amount that could be split between twitch and Creator (in Affiliate case) and Partners would claim the full amount. People do not like to be denied access to anything it seems - so I think this would be a great way to promote channels and increase viewership. FOMO is real. Thank you for considering a great way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Crunchyroll Watch Party is now one of the most popular options. There are over 1,200 series and a variety of simulcast broadcasts available.
    Visit here: https://bit.ly/3KrzA4I

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow companies to create drops that require a max amount of followers.
    This way, companies could make special drops that apply to smaller streamers as well as drops that apply only to larger streamers.

What we would gain, was a chance of better interaction between the big streamers and the small. If someone has 2000 followers, with the xx skin drop active, and a streamer with 50000 followers has the yy skin active, they are more likely to raid each other or collaborate as they know their viewers want both xx and yy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have twitch support OBS Pro like it does for the free OBS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I raid from the stream manager a lot of times, to quickly choose one of the people I follow. But in order to know for how long they've been streaming (and not raid someone that's about to end), I always need to open another tab, look for their stream, and check.

It would be very useful to have their uptime next to the amount of people watching them :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently the front page has an ellipsis "..." button next to each video thumbnail, allowing you to either report the streamer or tell the algorithm you are not interested.

I would like this feature on the Following directory as well, especially for Recommended videos. Also please add a third option, to "Hide" the thumbnail. There will be times where I don't necessarily want the algorithm to memorize this, but simply don't want a thumbnail to be shown at the moment. This third option is something competitor Youtube currently has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am not sure where to place this idea but here is my thought.

When I have an individual new to the channel that is willing to follow the channel I try to follow up on what got them to follow and got them to the channel.

It would be great to have a record or a way to follow up on those that have unfollowed so I could either track the data or at best reach out to find out why. This could be very helpful to refine the stream to make it better and grow so the content…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't see or never seen a prime game loot bundle for Call of Duty Mobile and other popular mobile games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know some of this is at the mercy of Amazon Prime, but there needs to be some consistency in the catalogue available for Watch Parties. I can't go promoting a stream and then come the day of and the title is no longer available. At the very least, some kind of "expiration date" would be helpful. Now I have to completely overhaul my plans for our next stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The streamer who raids will appear highlighted or otherwise. They could appear with a box around their name as "first time chatters" do, perhaps denoted as "Recent Raider" or simply "Raider".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Better controls for watch parties.. There are times people want to pause, or rewind and talk about parts of the movie. Currently it just continually plays and chat/host aren't on the same page. Maybe host can have features to pause, rewind, and fast forward? If the host gets disconnected the whole movie stops and you have to start it over from the start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new Tarkov drops are only achievable by idling and the use of browser extensions to reach (and claim) the maximum drops per day (after 22h). This is not only harmful to the environment (users keep their PCs turned on for a week, unnecessary internet traffic & server capacity) but also deceives ad sponsors since their ads will be played while the users are gone. Drops should incentive users to watch new content, not to frustrate them with humanly unachievable items.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to find out when I have started moderating for a twitch streamer and how long I've been moderating for them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?