Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What if for clips and highlights, have them on the side where a person can click on them on ur channel and it pops up on the channel and they can watch whatever, also be given playlist ability so we can form them into different playlists, variety people can use this a lot for each game or each series they want to do. People who play one singular game can use it for different things about a game like, guide section, gameplay section etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Shortcut ''F'' for full screen doesnt work if you have a language other than english selected in windows, youtube doesnt seem to care and it works in any language, so..

plz fix, thx.

same applies to other shortcuts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i would like to have a option to cut only the music. i dont know how to code it. when i go to a streamer sometime their music is not my style. but i like the streamer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch already has a feature that blocks profanity in chat. Twitch needs to also have a feature that blocks profanity the streamer uses during live streams or at least block the profanity used after the stream is seen after it is not live. Doesn't make sense to block profanity in chat, but viewers have to listen to the streamer use such language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When viewers are watching a highlight/clip, they should be able to see the broadcast (and the point in time) where the highlight/clip came from.

Alternatively, when viewers are watching a past broadcast, they should be able to see time markers where highlights and clips were created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Making highlights effortless.

-A streamer has an epic gamer moment.
    -Lots of viewers clip that section during the stream.
    -Twitch automatically creates a 30 second highlight of that section of the stream based on how many people clipped it.
    -The streamer can set the threshold of clips to create a highlight (Eg:minimum 20 clips within 10 seconds to create a highlight) or disable it completely.
    -highlight shows up on the streamer’s channel page.
    -The streamer can go back and edit the highlight to be longer or shorter depending on what they want to show in the highlight. They can also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable AUTO on video player. Even if you choose 720p after sometime it switches back to auto and freezes the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Podrían agregar una opción para los streams, en la cual los viewers eligen si quieren escuchar "Full audio" (Microfono y Pantalla) u optar por una de estas.

Ejemplo 1: En los torneos de CSGO eSport si se da el caso que el caster hable en un idioma que no comprendemos, tener la posibilidad de silenciar su microfono y tan solo escuchar el juego.

Ejemplo 2: Estamos escuchando a nuestro/a streamer favorito/a en IRL, pero tiene la música de fondo muy fuerte, pues tan solo silenciamos el sonido de Screen y escuchamos lo que nos cuenta sin la música.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. poder assistir a live,mesmo sem interagir com o chrome,podendo até utilizar outros programas,como jogos,por exemplo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would really love to be able to decide how loud the streamers voice and the streamers game is for me.
    Normally Streamers have to decide how loud everything together is.
    Iam not sure if this is possible, but i guess you can have different channels on one audio stream, why not make one for the game and one for voice.
    Then it could be possible for the viewer to decide how loud he wants to hear these channels.
    Thank you :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be awesome if there could be a "TV" mode where you can pick and setup a custom list of streams to pull up and it would auto cycle them based on either time or priority of who was live. Chat would auto switch to whatever channel that you're currently on and if someone went live that was as higher priority, it would automatically put them on.

Beyond that, it would be nice to have the list of channels that were live and be able to override the priority setting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to do 3D videos using twin camera capture. There is a technically 3D compatible mode on most video editors, but unfortunately uses side-by-side-half mode, and though technically compatible, it's only as compatible as Red and Cyan mode, if you don't own the proper glasses, it's watchable, but it's ugly. More than a minute gives people a headache.

You tube has a 3D tag, which activates "playback conversion mode". It's natively stored as 3D side-by-side half, and can be converted to 2D and other 3D formats, so you can it in 3D in the way you currently have, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For example in Rocket League it would be nice if you the viewer could choose which player to watch.

The twitch broadcaster could still do their usual flicking between players but I'd like the option to stay focused on one player of my choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Twitch already has miniatures visible on twitch.tv, my idea is to extend that feature to work as pip mode for Spotify browser player.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This would allow us to reference a Highlight video's original instance. Currently, there is no way to associate a highlight with its parent video/broadcast aside from the title, which is unreliable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Nachdem schon viele Streamer bereits verzögert streamen, wäre es von großem Nutzen wenn es eine Option gebe die es den Streamern(oder evtl. deren Mods) ermöglichen würde das Gesagte(Audio) auszupipsen. 
    Das könnte dann so funktionieren: 
    Wenn Jemand beispielsweise etwas unangemessenes sagen würde, könnte man diesen Shortcut drücken die ein Pop-Up Fenster öffnet. Auf diesem Fenster sehen die Streamer nun das aktuelle Bild die, die Zuschauer gerade zu sehen bekommen. Nun könnten Sie diese Stelle selbst (oder eben deren Mods) auspipsen. 
    Natürlich könnte man dann eventuell auch eine zusätzliche Option hinzufügen in diesem Fenster auch das Bild an gewissen Stellen verschwommen zu…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the ability to move the chat panel under the video in half screen so it didn't push the video small. just pull the chat under the video so i can watch twitch, read chat, and do my homework. please thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's frustrating to first stream for 10 hours and then download the file just to find out that it's practically impossible to find the right things you want to make a shorter version to be about. I'd really like to be able to download like 5 hour stream in 25 or so parts, so i don't need to watch all the 5 hours. I probably just need 2-4 first clips to make one 10 minute clip out of it. I think this makes the editing part so much easier, also for low-end computers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ok so sometimes people miss their favorite streamers and when they want to watch it later they go to his video and start to look for the part where he plays Valorant for example or something so you can introduce a feature in the video progress bar titles like when he is just chatting then he switched to another you can see it in the video progress bar as sections ( mods can also edit it if they want or they make it changes with the titles ' playing GTA gives section in the progress bar then when it changes,…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many streamers use face cams, I sometimes hate seeing face cams because I want to be more immersed in the gameplay or their face is in the way etc so I believe viewers should have more control over what they see.

I've seen users suggest the option to move face cams and to filter face cam users on the Browse page, they're good ideas but I want to add to that.

Make a face cam window movable AND resizable. The feature that I really want is to optionally disable/enable every single face cam on Twitch, I'm not joking. If face…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?