Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

786 results found

1. I care more about the Audio than the video most of the time, so I think Audio only ads are just as disruptive. I don't mind the ads on the side of stream that don't have audio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There is a new banner advertisement that appears like a YouTube banner ad but instead of appearing in front of the video it re-scales the video.
    When it re-scales the video it flickers really fast almost triggering something in me that maybe worse for other people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ลดโฆษณา เเทรกโฆษณาเเบบป้ายไฟดีกว่า เเบบนี้มันตัดอารมณ์คนดู คนไทยได้รวยเด้อ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use the Watch Party secondary player, to maintain a Stream while using the Main player to play Ads, while reducing main stream's audio.

Common complaint for people is that Random ads can pop up and ruin the experience or have them miss out on something at the worst time such as a moment or a train or conversation.
    But if it's moved to the Top Right secondary player people can still not miss out on the stream while an Ad plays and the reduced Main Stream Audio would not anger advertisers as their video ad is still brought into Focus,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. An ad on twitch should never interrupt the stream unless it is triggered by the streamer themselves or scheduled. Display ads are much less intrusive.

The biggest change that one could make is running display ads through the channel should disable pre-rolls.

There should also be tiers of display ads, eg. A small banner at the bottom, a larger banner, and even a very large one where the stream is posted up in the corner, but audio should only be triggered if a user clicks on the ad.

I hear so many complaints about pre-rolls that people are leaving streams…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since many distributors have sponsors, I think we should run ads from sponsors that the distributor has a contract with, not ads that Twitch has a contract with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. leave it easier with the ads because you will lose many users because we don't pay to see ads, we are not interested in your ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give streamers options for ad revenue during clips similar to the options during live streams. Streamers should get revenue for ads during clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The honda ad will not finish and move to the next one had it 3 plus times and it stops at 0 seconds and wont move on to other ads or quit playing ads it just sits there so i end up refreshing and then having to do the same thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Here's a few ideas:
    • Banner Ads - Delivered SPECIALLY on Live content and VOD. Shows a banner when the viewer joins and every 30 minutes up to 8 times.
    • Video Ads - Delivered ONLY in VODs, and only before playing out the VOD.
    • Intermission Ads - Delivered manually by the streamer by using a custom command, the ad takes over the player and puts the stream on a corner of the player (a little less of 1/4 of the player itself), playing non-repeated ads until the ad limit is reached, 10 minutes passes, or the streamer enters…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I heard that video bitrate will be down in Korea.
    I've seen it in 720p before.
    I hope AD's bitrate is down also.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please for the love of anything, stop with the almost non stop add. It’s maddening. I will never use or pay for one of the product you advertise because of the way you advertise them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to advertise my product on twitch but there is no easy way to do it, Ive watched tons of youtube videos and Ive read alot of rules but in not one can I get an answer, its only rules about how can I run ads in my channel but what Im looking fot has nothing to do with that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Twitch always worked on the volontary participation of viewers to support streamers. Nowdays streamers are blackmailing viewers by the new trend which is "without ads i'll be not here streaming, so if you do not want ads: subscribe."

I think to keep the spirit of Twitch, which is encouraging viewers to volontary supporte streamers and not forcing them, we should be able to turn ON or OFF the advertisings aggression for each stream. This way, each viewers can decide to support or not a stream.

Imo, ads are the worst things you can experience on a plateform. Who like watching…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Nearly everyone that uses YouTube knows about YT Premium because it can appear as an ad in an ad break or when you open the app on mobile sometimes, yet almost NO ONE knows about Twitch Turbo in comparison which is nearly identical to YT Premium. I was wondering if you could advertise Twitch Turbo in one of the randomly selected ads and/or somewhere else on the site in a sidebar ad for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. all ads sponsor with Twitch could be selective for streamers to choose and play them manually or at a time triggered. Before went on live, streamer should be able to choose and for example go to the home page top left category and select the kind of ads they want to play with. (viewers could also go to see what sponsor ads are supporting with the platform)
    Or
    ads company could create new form of ads to immerse into streamer's screen such as water mark & transparency logo flowing in a certain amount of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch is beginning to act like a TV-Cable company. This is not how Twitch made a community. Stop putting 5 adds in a row in a middle of a stream wich is having discussions, fun, etc, (Content, in short). This is breaking the eager to watch Twitch, as there is another platforms where you can watch with no interrupts content wich you are subscribed for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new Game of Thrones Dragon ad crawls onto the screen as it messes with the aspect ratio of a stream causing it to lag out, audio doubling, color balance issues, and general LAG.

I get that the ones that show up like this (not a full minimization of the stream) aren't for the benefit of the streamer, but as someone who is intending to start streaming, I'd rather not have the quality of my stream be hindered by these ads, and I'm sure if the streamers I watched knew you did this to them, they'd be insulted as well.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ich bin von allem begeistert was mir als Streamer mehr Einstellungsmöglichkeiten bietet. um so mehr, um so besser, da es alles induvidueller macht und mir als Streamer mehr Möglichkeiten bietet. Hauptsache ihr nimmt nichts wieder raus was schon da ist. Vielleicht könnte ich es ja grade gebrauchen oder irgend ein anderer Streamer vermisst sonst genau dies. Also bitte alles lieber so lassen wie es ist, bevor etwas rausgenommen wird. Ansonsten kann ich nur sagen, VIELEN DANK das ihr uns die tolle Plattform bietet macht weiter so.
    MFG UndergroundWarrior1982 (schaut gerne mal bei mir rein und lasst ein Follw da, würde…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?