Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm embedding my stream into my own website, and currently the subscribe button goes to subs.twitch.tv etc - but only gives the tier 1/2/3 options, but not prime. Are you guys able to add this? Saves people having to go back to my own stream, sub, then go back to my website. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It shouldn't say "Resubscribe" if you were gifted a sub, instead it should just say "Subscribe" like it normally does. I don't want it to seem like I've ever subscribed to a streamer by having it say resubscribe simply because I failed to dodge a gift sub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subscribers of non-partnered-affiliate channel should have option to lower the video quality below source.
    Also this is in Twitch's benefit as a marketing option to sell subscriptions, And to use less bandwidth for subscribed lurkers.

For example: If newer streamer has (at least) 1080p as source and I've subscribed to their channel then I might want the option to lurk at 480p or even 160p to show support & listen to audio, while downloading new game/updating windows/etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Amazon/Twitch keeps a fixed percentage of total income.

Prime subs stays the same.
    So doesn't matter if the custom subscription costs 4$ or 100$, is like a fixed price, making the prime an even better option.

If the viewer wants to subscribe for 3,6 months or 1 year, he'll pay the current sub price multiplied by the ammount of months, allowing streamers to make sub promotions by their own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Today i received an email saying i have sucsessfully canceled a subscription.
    I was wondering for a while to whom have i unsubscribed as i have several subscriptions going on or had going.

I only wish that you include the name of the channel in the notification email.
    Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Every time someone goes out of their way and subscribes to my channel for $4.99 i only get around $2.10 or $2.37 when i'm supposed to making $2.50 every sub not less than the agreed 50%

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hello, if someone can answer this I would like, I have opened twitch I have given resub and I was already subscribed to a channel that does not exist and has not given a sub at any time, does anyone know what I can do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I have subscriptions that renew all over the month, I would like to bundle them and have them all renew on the same day each month. Currently the only way to do it is canceling auto sub and manually subscribing on the desired date. however, this can be a hassle if you have a lot of subscriptions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As subject, the auto re-sub feature shall be stopped work during channel has been banned.
    As audience, we don't know when we followed channels were been banned and we would not consider to cancel the auto re-sub setting at first time.
    We will notice which should be canceled when we got notification from Credit card company or any money deduct message.
    That's not good for audience since we would not known when followed channel would be unbanned. and Twitch still takes our money every month but we cannot see followed channel all the time.
    Please take serious consider of my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The idea here is pretty self explanatory. Many people, myself included have surpassed the 1000 Sub badge. Yet it seems like Twitch doesn't treat the gifted subs the same way they treat bits. They've added custom bit icons and have added more bit badges but none have that has come to those who Gift Subs. Personally, gifting subs is rewarding not just to the streamer, but to the community as well. That's why I and many others do it. It would be nice to have badges above 1000 such as 1500, 2000, 2500, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If someone is giving out auto gift subs, assign it to supporters who deserve it the most. Base it on number of hours watched, past subscribers, bit givers, etc.

The business idea for gift subs is for the recipient to possibly renew. Please don't reward them to viewers who are not engaged.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If you want to gift multiple subs, you can let Twitch pick randomly, giving those subs to trolls, bots, and others. OR you can click each persons name, and gift directly, multiple times. And if you gift multiple times, it can be seen as spamming - and yes, some streamers get mad about being given money like this...

Now, there are multiple feature requests for a better algorithm for selecting users to be gifted a sub. None of which have been acted on in over a year. Perhaps it's tricky to determine the fairness of such a change.

However, generating…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You receive the same message when you do a gift sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. It could say for how many months too.

E.g.: Gift Subscription - Tier 1 for xxxxxxx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mods are the ones who keep a chat under control, use commands, choose the perfect time to put ads, ban or mute viewers, help the streamer to set things like volume of the camera, and even change the title or the category. In most cases, mods spend at least two hours doing these things, depending on the streams duration.

And yet, they don't get paid. They are working for free.

I suggest a feature which makes sure that they get any sort of revenue.

For example, each mod should get 5% of the quantity made by all subs during a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?