Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. Subscriber exclusive collections. Content creators should be able to have their content generally available to the public/their followers, but should also have the option to lock content of their choosing behind a "support wall".

Currently Twitch only allows a creator to make all vods public or private. This really should be on a collection-to-collection basis rather than the whole channel. This would inevitably add more sub incentive to those who use the feature, and potentially increase engagement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I just tried to gift a sub to a specific chat member (because of something they said) and because the drop down is only a drop down (and not a pop up when there isn't space) I had to spam a few messages to move the chat up enough to actually click "gift."

I guess either add a scroll within the gift-profile window or have it display upwards rather than downwards if they are too far down the chat log (too recent).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It could be cheaply buy pack of 5/10/20 channels subscriptions tier 1,2 or 3 with the chance to renew it montly, quarterly, biannual or yearly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Many people are having to create different accounts and putting prime in order to be able to sub in different stream channels. Why don't you put a more expensive package with, for example, double value and that can give 2 sub prime per month, triple value and that can give 3 sub prime per month, and so on in a single account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use Twitch nearly 95% of the time on my phone. Having to use my PC (and only the PC at this point) to resub to my favorite channel is a hassle. If Amazon can't just add a button that says "Use my Twitch Prime Sub" than maybe I can exchange my Prime Sub for a token? If this isn't possible, please let me load the desktop version of Twitch on my mobile device. It hasn't been able to do so for a few months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What i honestly could only come to in addressing possible issues involving the subsctription system is perhaps the overwhelming or unrealistic feeling one may have when indeed the community they have sewn together truly works to financially support them by buying a subscription, typically voluntarily, for to see a streamers work. I suspect that perhaps giving 1 free sub for making affiliate or partner, 1 gift sub for the chat to use in the very next stream, and have both be given and financially valid from twitch, as it would make a person say to themselves "Alright, its not too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you click the Subscribe button you should be able to submit a 1min long video as the creator and maybe tell them why they should subscribe. It would be very cool too see this feature get added. Youtube uses it and it look super cool!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have questions about SUBTEMBER. When we subscribe to any streamer in excess of 1 month (like we buy a three month sub or a six month sub) the streamer isn't notified or there isn't a proper notification for it, but its on our receipts.

Is there a reason behind this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SUBtember  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I buy a 6 month "subscription" it means I want to give a streamer $30. It doesn't mean that 6 months later, I want to resub automatically. Please allow us to make this distinction during the purchasing process. I've subbed twice now, and am going to second guess ever doing it again since the current process feels so scummy to me. Twitch appears to WANT me to forget I subbed, therefore paying again some time in the future without my explicit consent.

Cut this **** out and allow me to control my purchase. I won't be purchasing any more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think it would be a great idea for higher subscription tiers to be established for more money, with higher percentages of the amount of the subscription going to streamers as opposed to Twitch, kind of like how the current Twitch hierarchy works. For this idea, I was thinking of having something kind of similar to Patreon where you can subscribe and the higher tiered subscribers get access to more benefits. Maybe if you are subbed to a high enough tier on one streamer, you get a free Twitch Turbo or free Twitch prime? This could be beneficial for both…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. everytime a viewer join you get money off the 1 view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When signing up for something that says "subscribe for 1 month"/ 3 months/ etc., most users will expect they only be charged for 1 month/ 3 months/ etc. It should be made more clear that this is how often your subscription will be billed, not how long it will actually run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Idea is basically an addition to the gift subscription. It's the ability to adopt another viewer into a standard subscription, paying for there Subscription every month, in contrast to having manually renew the gift subscription every month.
    In addition it would be nice if this sub, since it's more than a gift sub, can also send a re-sub-message once the sponsored Sub got auto-renewed. This is currently not possible at the moment the gifted sub get's manually renewed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gifting subs have been a great incentive to help boost encouragement for new subscribers ; It would be nice to have an allowance of 5 Free subscriptions to give out per month to new users only to convert loyal viewers into subscribers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tier 3 Subscriptions are going to run for about $25 US.

I believe that persuading people to purchase a subscription for $25 will be a hassle. You would have to give the viewer an experience unlike anything that is currently available.

I propose there should be some sort of interactive factor in this Twitch experience. Picture this. You're watching a Streamer, and below them is a group of Tier 3 Subscriber characters cheering for the Streamer during exciting moments. The theme of the Channel can be used to create the theme of the character. There could be soldiers, robots, animals,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?