Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. I'm dodging pre-rolls like crazy. I'm not talking about muting the tab and doing something else while Twitch advertises to the void; I'm either closing Twitch and not engaging with the service or I'm going to keep refreshing, bouncing between streams until the system gives in and plays the stream without the ad—which, miraculously, works after roughly 15 seconds—a net gain given that most ads that play on Twitch much longer. And, keep in mind, the moment Twitch fixes that strange loophole, I'm going to revert back to closing Twitch and disengaging 99% of the time.

That is to say…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For american/canadian users the price of a sub is $4.99 tier 1, and an affiliate gets just under half of that amount. In the UK we pay minimum of £4.99 per tier 1, which evidentally means we are paying more than americans/canadians but after conversion rate we are receiving less than americans/canadians.

We pay more yet receive less and i think that is totally unfair for a tier 1 sub at $4.99 is roughly almost $7 yet we only get just over $2 for that sub, thats almost 70% profit from the EU you make as you pay us less....

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SUB TOKENS

On the Mobile version of Twitch, you can purchase sub tokens to subscribe to creators without having to process a payment. The downside to this is having to pay an additional dollar for the subscription.

DESKTOP SUB TOKENS IDEA

This could be added on desktop aswell. I think its a great idea and I use it frequently and prefer it over normal subs. On desktop however, there shouldn't be an additional $1 added because Apple/Google isn't taking a cut of the revenue.

PRIME TOKENS IDEA

I've always wished I could save up my monthly Prime subscriptions to T2,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More organisation within gifted subs.

I think it would be a good idea within expired subscriptions to have more detail surround them. As for now it just displays the months subbed and the option to resubscribe. They all appear as if you have tier 1 subbed and have no information surrounding if they have been gifted or not. I think showing if they are gifted and who by in the expired subscriptions could be helpful in both keeping track of what subs you've been gifted if you delete gift sub notifications as well as thanking those who gifted it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, Canadians pay $6.99 per sub, which on average is 50 to 70 cents more than our American counterparts. In addition as of July 1, 2021, Canadians are forced to pay up to 13% in taxes on top of this inflated sub price. Local sub pricing for Canadians would help mitigate the additional taxes on our sub purchases, as well as likely increase the number of creators we can sub to.

231 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello! I was wanting to email my subscribers one day. Started looking for it and it was gone. No button to be found. So I had an idea to allow people to choose whether or not they want to be emailed from the subscriber list. Being a small streamer this is a huge first step to interacting with your channel and community. Having this taken away breaks that line of communication between me and my channel. If they don’t want emails, they can simply say no emails, otherwise they can receive the emails if they wish. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The blog posts states that “the price of a Tier 1 subscription on the web is roughly the equivalent of $4.99 USD in every country”. In New Zealand it costs $9.99nz for a tier 1 sub which is over $7us. This also needs to be addressed before assessing new sub costs based on cost of living in New Zealand. I currently use bits more to support streamers but these are probably also overpriced for New Zealand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be immensely useful to be able to sort the "Subscriptions" page by various criteria (both forward and backward) based on:

• Alphabetical (!!)
    • By tier
    • By Sub expiration/renew date
    • By length of time subbed

I can't even tell how this list is currently organized, and it's really frustrating (I subscribe to many channels, so it's hard to find anything)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you reach 9 months subscribing to a streamer, you get a free gift sub ‘sub baby’ to give away.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is another kick in the teeth for smaller creators like me, this is geared to help the large creators/partners yet again.

It's time to review the cut you take from us,many stream sites give far better cuts but us affiliates here are getting a worse and worse deal from this

taking 50% from us and now reducing sub costs will have a huge impact on what we do, please review this asap

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This will mess up US based providers, as their peers in lower cost of living areas will be able to 'charge less' for the same services... It's the problem with globalization overall. Providers in lower cost of living countries will, as a matter of course for being in lower cost of living countries, be able to undercut those providers in higher cost of living countries. Thanks for adding to the anti-globalization wave... the more the little guy get's screwed to make the big 1% more money (aka Amazon Stockholders) the worse the whole world will be....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. quando alguem te der o subgift vc podera aceitar ou recusar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Subscribers of non-partnered-affiliate channel should have option to lower the video quality below source.
    Also this is in Twitch's benefit as a marketing option to sell subscriptions, And to use less bandwidth for subscribed lurkers.

For example: If newer streamer has (at least) 1080p as source and I've subscribed to their channel then I might want the option to lurk at 480p or even 160p to show support & listen to audio, while downloading new game/updating windows/etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the person gifting subs to choose the battle royale option. Chat is notified of a gifted sub game starting and they can enter. Some type of mini/micro game spawns in the chat section. Maybe the number of gifted subs builds up until there's so many to do the game. Idk, just a thought. Battle other plebs for your sub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a Prime Subscription, or the same thing with a different name, to the Twitch Turbo subscription. That would make paying for Trubo a much more desirable path towards an ad-free viewing experience than it currently is.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twith teria como colocar uma opção de comprar pacotes de inscrição (subs) Exempla , uma inscrição custa 10 reias com 20 reias eu compraria 2 assim o próprio poderia dar inscrição no seu streamer preferido e já ter guardado a próxima inscrição, tenho certeza que fazendo isso e aplicando desconto em pacotes maiores seria muito bom tanto para o usuário quanto para a empresa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So currently, if you are an Amazon PRIME member you get 1 free subscription per month that you have to use or lose. You have to remember to use it each month on the appropriate day, or you lose those days availability.

Instead, create a platform where each month the Amazon PRIME member's view time is "tracked" (as if it's not already) for each person they watch. Then each creator gets a % of the $5.00 sub price in the form of earnings in their dashboard each month. Instead of "Prime Subs" in the revenue list, it would say something…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Getting gifted subs is really nice, but when you get a ton of gifted subs and you can't recognize a single name out of the group that was gifted, and some of those people come in asking "Why did I get a gifted sub, I don't even watch this streamer," it doesn't feel as nice. When you get gifted subs, the streamer's community should take priority over anyone else, and be the first ones to receive gifted subs.

I know that this probably wouldn't be something easy to accomplish, because even checking the box to not receive gifts to streamers…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. maybe it should give some free bits after you subscribe

3 votes