Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

491 results found

1. Twitch in poland is growing really fast and have really big community. Today i wanned to buy subsciption and was disappointed. I could not pick any payment methods by any polish bank. Only option is to pay by credit card and american paymant methods???? Please add polish payment methods and change paymant currency to PLN(zloty).

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I sometimes see non-chatters or lurkers getting gifted subs. It would be neat if instead of gifted subs being random, they can be given out to normal or dedicated chatter, then go on to lurkers and random viewers. It makes more sense if gifted subs go to people who are more likely to watch the stream, use your emotes, etc. Thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We could sub for streamers we like and encourage them for a whole year?
    Having a 1 years sub-option that would give us a special badge with a special emote. would make us feel more engaged with the streamers and a way to show immense support toward them. I don't see tiers 2 and 3 get used a lot.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Some streamers in Russia and Eastern Europe don't believe that ~$2 Tier1 subs instead of $5 is a good idea (especially after some time and subathons). They think of leaving this service.

Twitch could allow streamers to choose which tier(s) of Subscribers can use chat (Subchat, Tier2+3-Subchat, Tier3-Subchat). Also it would be great if Twitch could allow to make more smiles exclusive to Tier-2+3 or Tier-3.

These features could help streamers to have less $2 subs if they don't want to have them. And have more $3,5 or $9 subs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think we all agree its unfair and frustrating that sub prices changes all over the world and its still the same for us in Kuwait :) Its really bothering that i need to pay double the price as all the countries around me just because im from kuwait ?! like its really bothering and frustrating !! its the exact double ! I have to pay 5$ while others in Saudi Arabia or Iraq pay 2.49$ ?
    its the main role for us as viewers/supporters for the gaming community to support streamers by gifting subs or subscriping and those changes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streamer Toggle - Show/Hide Cancellation Reasons

I'm not a large streamer, but hear me out. There's an argument that a streamer shouldn't see the reasons why others cancel subscriptions as it might cause resentment toward their community.. and I see and hear the validation toward mental health and awareness. I think the easiest solution here would be a toggle that would allow the anxiety to be skipped, and for a streamer who identifies that they might develop resentment towards their community to dodge the resentment. Have the toggle to 'hide' the reasons on by default on roll-out, and a streamer…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It is exceptionally helpful to know if people are unsubscribing due to factors outside of our control (such as a viewer's finances or schedule changing) or within our control, such as a streamer schedule change or experimentation with new content. This would help alleviate the stress of wondering if unsubscriptions are something we can affect as streamers or if it is primarily beyond our control, which would greatly decrease some of the mental burden and worry of never knowing for sure why people unsubscribe. This data, collected via an anonymous dropdown menu, would be incredibly helpful so streamers can best…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have a tab on the front page that, highlights smaller streamers who are affiliated but are struggling with viewership- i feel that would be a good way to introduce new viewers AND help build an audience for those said streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There would be a lot more subs if every affiliate was able to create more than 3 custom channel emotes from the start. Also, the tier system to unlock them is counter productive. Nobody is going to subscribe more just so they can unlock one more emote. The entirety of the channels emotes should be accessible with just the first sub.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do NOT display this to creators. This will lead to resentment from creators towards viewers and it’s really nobody’s business why someone chose not to opt for recurring subs

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need info on the price brackets of our subs! I have no idea what my viewers are paying for my content... As we have 1,2,3 tier subs information described, it only makes sense we know how many subs are paying 1,2,3,4... dollars as well. As an international streamer i have no idea what people are paying for my content and this is affecting my income and my mental health significantly. I have streams that i think went well just to go to my dashboard and be confused by the income stats. What influenced that result? Was it me? My…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 您好,我是實況主,8/30時觀眾(觀眾A)使用手機版APP一次訂閱我6個月,但是聊天室及活動通知都沒有跑出題示,請問是哪裡出了問題? (在A觀眾訂閱前,有另外一位觀眾B續訂第二個月,觀眾B的訂閱是有通知的)
    Hello, I'm a live host, on 8/30 my viewer (viewer A) subscribed to me for 6 months at a time using the mobile app, but the chat room and event notifications did not run out of the title, what went wrong? (Before viewer A subscribed, another viewer B renewed his subscription for a second month, and the subscription from viewer B was notified as normally)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the ability to leave a comment when giving a gift sub to someone. It would make the gift sub a little more personal. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subscription badges should stay there forever and not disappear since bits already do that. It’s bad for the people who donate 500+ then they go in chat and boom the badge is gone but the kid who donated 5 bits still has his. People like taking breaks from donating and they feel like this concept of having to donate more to keep the badge feels forced and scumy which is one of the many reasons people don’t bother gifting. This has been going on for years now but I’m sure you guys would like making your platform better so this…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The minimal time livestreaming to be eligible for the Adjustment Incentive Payments is too high, it' doesn't take into consideration personal factors, for example: This month I got sick and could not complete mine, so I just don't get paid in the month that it is most needed? I think the system is too harsh. I have a lot of friends who gave up either because of this extreme hours or for not being eligible to receive the incentive in the first place, some others started letting their pc's livestreaming with no content just to fill the hours needed to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Another update that makes Small Streamers lives a lot harder and makes it much better for bigger streamers. I get it that it is unfair for some countries to pay more for subs.

Isn't it unfair that small streamers earn less though?

Twitch says they are 'trying' to make the streamers earn more money with more subs but small streamers rarely get subs and I don't think its because of the price. It is because they don't have enough viewers or some just don't want to waste their money on subbing. I earn 0.33$ per Twitch Prime and $0.96 for…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I received an email warning me of a subscription renewal AFTER it had occured.

so: 25/8 recieved an email that my subscrition would be renewed on the 24/8.

edit: this obviously makes no sense and it should be changed to occur in advance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I like to gift subs to my streamers but when I gift subs to randos who aren't even followers and have obscene cringy names I feel bad about it. If i could see a queue of names that were receiving the gift subs, then have the ability to deselect names that were gross, that'd be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Para esse pessoal que esta reclamando do valor do sub, deixa o valor minimo de sub por 7,90 e deixem os streamers escolher se aumenta o valor do sub no canal dele, ok, Cada um coloca o valor que quiser de sub a partir do valor minimo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?