Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove the reCAPTCHA. I have to click out of logging into my profile multiple times before I can see the verification button on the reCAPTCHA so I can finally enter into my profile.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don’t receive se recap

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It's 2021 New Era.
    Time for Twitch to get out of its thick skin.
    All Technical Twitch issues, some 99% of which arise from BOTS accounts.
    This is a FAQ last days BOT attacks. and suspect Ddoss.

Twitch management Its Thick headlines Don't leave any suggestion through their thick skin. and deny well-meant security to streamers and viewers. to build in.

now talking takless
    Foreword bots.
    - Spam bots.
    - FOllow bots.
    - Hostbots.
    - Scam bots.
    Started last weeks before Christmas. attacks from bots.
    and server problems worldwide on Twitch. and DDos attacks.
    (ddoss I suspect also comes with…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There are tens of thousands of accounts are inactive never stream just preventing someone else from using the UserID. This is not fair and especially on a platform where users create and build their identity. The user name is a big thing for a streamer.

I am requesting Twitch to delete any account that not used for over 90+ days and release their User ID to the public.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Guys please read all of this and vote if you want this to happen. Much Appreciated.

There is a problem for years with any other TWITCH STREAMER especially who are AFFILIATES that they want a USERNAME of their choice but its been taken and used already by any other viewer who is not a streamer or anything. So, to solve this problem here is an idea and I know we all want this. So the idea is that when somebody SIGNUP on TWITCH they will get a RANDOM USERNAME including of random numbers and random alphabets generated by TWITCH. They…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There are channels i don't want to see on my feed, and there are games that i am no longer wanting to see on my feed. At the moment the only way to block a channel is to report it; it would be nice to have the ability to hide/block channels and games from the feed altogether so i can see actual content i'm interested in

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We should be allowed to change our age because my account is my older brothers old account and because of this my age is not accurate

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Now the maximum number of ban counting is limited by 99, which is represented when the room manger click a user's nickname. Could you increase the maximum representing number to 999 like messages.
    In some rooms where i am usually watching, we play with the number by treating like levels. But, anyone who want to increase the number reaches the maximum so easily. So, we want to increase the maximum number.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I know you guys have been "working" on this, but the views not counting for small streamers is crippling. I'm currently trying to get Affiliate status and it feels like every single time I start making progress, your servers/algorithms ***** me over and knock me back down again. I have friends that watch regularly and it had been counting their views... now I'm about to breach 2.2 views and because the system is not counting their views, I'm going to get knocked back down below 2.1 again. It's very frustrating that your system isn't more reliable than this. I love…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Right now you can only link one YouTube account this works for some people but I do many different streams and I want to be able to export my Podcasts to my podcast channel and games to my gaming channel without having to disconnect and reconnect everytime I want to export different videos to different channels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Resolve the follow issue, let us have the information about time following peoples even if whe don't follow they anymore, like a "history" about that.

It's frustrating lost that information after some miss click or bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/two-factor-authentication?language=enUS#Emotes?ttcontent=twofactoremoterewards&ttmedium=notification_center it says that "When you set up Two-Factor Authentication on your account, an Authy account is automatically created for you even if you choose to actively use an alternative authentication app. This means you can fill out Authy’s Phone Change Form and recover access to your account." I don't need you creating an Authy account behind my back. You have to give us the option to undo this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When activating my Twitch account on my Xbox One, I received a code to enter in at twitch.tv/activate that began with "***". Inappropriate combinations of letters should not be included in activation codes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want to be able to hide some streamer/channel, i don't want to see them, not only in recommendations.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be very great if you could change your birthday after you have taken the account from someone else like your brother..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hi, my name is Joaquin an im a user of Twitch by web site, iPhone app and a Android TV app. My problem is when i get out some days from Android TV, my session expires, so when i try to login again, a message showsn that i have to enter in a website and activate de code on screen, but i dont have a pc nearby which i was log in to activate the code... and i dont have log in on iphone web browsers neither. So, it could be fixed by extendind Android TV session as lons as…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Login flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. First idea! We love women and men.. All of us.. So why the are you disabling the community to not show their interests outside of . We do not share ****. Still you disable peoples interests by banning others. Get a hold of yourself or.. Go hang yourself!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ahoj hraju warzone

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. please help is there any way to change date of birth of my account. i think i have given wrong information

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?