Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. Especially with a major charity drive, the Four Job Fiesta, coming up and focusing on this game, there is literally no reason for Final Fantasy V to have two exactly duplicated game listings on Twitch - but it will harm viewership to have followers randomly being split between two listings.

This is barely even a suggestion, it's just a straight up bug to have a literal duplicate category. Please just fix this.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Search options like Google, Exact keyword, contains etc.

Also an idea is filters, like platform, time zone, game, country etc.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We would love to see a general Star Wars category where all fans doing all things Star Wars related could stream in that category. For example, playing SWTOR? You could stream in that category. Star Wars cosplayers could stream in the category. Other Star Wars games, same thing. The Star Wars game viewership isn't as large as other categories, but Star Wars content combined could be something great. We'd love to see this happen so we could help the games get more traffic and meet a lot more Star Wars nerds. ;o) Thanks!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cleaning & Organization & Budgeting

It is not a gender role ; it is a life skill.

Sub Category as follows

Cleaning House. Dishes , laundry , vacuuming , and such alike.

Organize your life. Clearing the hoard and sorting what you have .

Budgeting for the Future. Financing Bill paying to checkbook balancing ( Applied Math)

Scheduling. Journaling and Calendaring to make your life run smoother

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If I follow a channel already, why does it continuously show up in the "Live Channels We Think You'll Like" section? What about this makes sense?

Please adjust your algorithm to remove already followed channels from this area and show non-followed channels only.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi! The fact that the "Go" Category has the "Mobile Game" tag has bugged all of us who use it for a while, as Go is not a mobile game, and is in fact a board game. I would suggest replacing it with "Strategy".

If this isn't where I should bring this up, please tell me where I can contact someone that can remove this tag.

Thanks!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Super Mario All-Stars" is widely played as a way to complete multiple different games at once, which requires a category.
    Also I have confirmed that this game exists on IGDB.
    https://www.igdb.com/games/super-mario-all-stars

I'm having trouble with the deletion of the category for this game, which is my main game. Please respond to this issue.
    The same thing is happening with "Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World", so please add both games.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’d love to know more about non-gaming expansion and support. Is this an area you are looking to expand in or are you keeping it focused with gaming content? Also are there any plans to offer more breakdowns instead of “Just Chatting” such as Workshops?

Sincerely, thegreatkind

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shibari is an art form and if given the ability to educate and teach others safely, I believe a lot of viewers would enjoy learning about its therapeutic nature and artistic beauty.
    I have been practicing shibari as "self-ties" for nearly four years and have, recently, become more public about the therapeutic and artistic nature of shibari and have found that a lot of people are curious and wanting to learn more about Rope. Besides YouTube, there aren't a lot of video platforms that casually speak and or talk about shibari without associating it with bondage and kink. With so…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On the following page under your Live Followed channels, there is the Recommended Channels section, which is completely devoid of the "three little dots" to indicate you aren't interested in a stream. I would just like to have the same option as under the general larger recommended category (since I rarely go there, yet frequently use the following one)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lately there have been too many streamers misrepresenting their content with incorrect tags, using them only because the tags are popular and bring them more attention. These are streamers who ALREADY hold 99% of the viewership on Twitch, and they don't need to be stealing it from communities where they don't belong. This is unacceptable and I believe there need to be penalties for such actions.

Since Twitch refuses to suspend/ban their cash cows though, I propose an alternative solution. Implement a way to gatekeep them from using the tags. If they've been reported and investigated for tag misrepresentation and…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cada vez mas los radioaficionados utilizamos esta plataforma para dar visibilidad a nuestra aficion y seria interesante nos dieran su ayuda incluyendo la categoria radioaficionados. Una aficion dedicada a las comunicaciones y a la experimentacion de las ondas de radio.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With twitch having a following limit and eventually everyone will hit the cap at some point there should be an easier way to manage and get rid of who we follow, more so for when we want to mass remove a lot of channels that arent active anymore. either a better UI that shows us who we follow with an easy follow/unfollow button along their name or an option or automatic process that removes people who havent streamed in 6-12 months

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Within the Twitch Front Page Carousel Rotation, I've noticed a couple of instances where creators have been featured within the "I'm Only Sleeping" category without actively being present and entertaining an audience. While I recognize that there is a substantial viewership out there for channels where creators are sleeping, this doesn't seem like a good use of Front Page slots when you have so many creators charity streaming, hosting events, and simply creating amazing active content every day. It can feel a bit devaluing when a creator doing just about nothing is getting featured over creators that are actually doing…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The NeoTokyo category is missing on Twitch which is very unfortunate because the competitive community that still exists for the game can't get any recognition and has a hard time growing because we can't showcase the game correctly on the top streaming website.

Due to this, people stream the game on various categories, and right now all the competitions are streamed on the "Half Life 2" category, which isn't correct since NeoTokyo became a standalone game a long time ago (and is no longer a Source Mod).

While the game or the community is not huge, adding the category would…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As many of you know twitch has little to no discoverability so I considered ideas on how that could change. Engagement is a huge part of a strong community and this system would reward it. The idea came to me from the Pre Roll Ad function. Pre roll ads are the ads you encounter when entering a streamers stream and twitch has a way to temporarily turn them OFF. When you manually run an ad from the dashboard the Pre Roll Ads turn off for a designated amount of time based on the length of the ad you ran. So…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd really love to see a City Builder or City Building. Strategy is too broad.

• Admin audit: Removed "tag" since the intent was to create a category. Custom tag can now be applied to address this as a tag.
    19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch supports Autism Awareness using Game On but if we had streamers on the spectrum featured on the front page that might help encourage and empower others with similar experiences and struggles.

Featuring our lovely streamers that are on the spectrum on the front page for Autism Awareness Month or, at the very least, Autism Awareness Day, would pair perfectly with charities and with helping boost those that do have Autism and prove that we love and support our neurodivergent streamers!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One thing I noticed while streaming some fan games or lesser known games is that a lot of them don't have any Cover Art which (in my opinion) makes their visibility worse bc they are more difficult to notice between similar named games.

My suggestion is that instead of waiting for a game developer, that might never bother to check whether Twitch has a Cover Art for the game or not, we could use the Cover Art that IGDB already has until further contact with a developer.
    After all, we are already getting the game list from there.

That way…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?