Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1340 results found

1. If you Sub to channels and Follow channels there's no distinction. Your Channel Badge when Live for Subs. Red light should have a color blind option and small basic color options for same reason.
    2. Top down ranking of followed channels for purpose of easy access of VOD's. Some channels we get to watch Live some we don't.
    3. Organize followed channels in drop downs by stream type. [2 & 3 can be an either or but 2 still works with 3.]
    4. Mouse over Followed Channel should show channel info: Stream time & days, recent VOD link, pic of streamer, synapse or…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. (Copy pasta from Mixer's site)

The HypeZone Channels are the must-watch Mixer channels featuring the most exciting, down-to-the-wire action. HypeZone scans select games (see below) in search for key moments. This gives viewers the opportunity to discover streamers of all levels during the most intense moments of the game.

Games currently supported in the HypeZone:
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
    Fortnite Battle Royale
    Rainbow 6 Siege

But, I would also love such channels for New Releases/ Old Games "Good Old Games" ??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When browsing channels by game, make the top 3 or 5 channels listed random channels to help promote people who get less viewers.

As it is now, people searching by game will notice more popular streamers right away and may never look beyond them. By adding a random spotlight at the top, it may drive more people to smaller channels instead of big channels pulling in even more viewers.

Maybe change the spotlighted channels every 30 or 60 minutes, and add a special background behind them to stand out.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. it takes up to much room and looks ugly and the only ones it shows is people i FOLLOW already. i dont care about recommend channels i watch who i like give me an option to disable it!

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I like the left side menu bar in the new UI. The only thing is that I always have to click "Load More" two or three times to see everyone who is online. I wish it would display everyone automatically.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think no one use the Map filter on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive channels.
    Filter by language I think it's the best solution for all streamers. (Like all other games)

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For some reason only on the Xbox One as appose to the PC, it shows every single game you follow currently being streamed live. on PC, it only lets you see the followed games that have more than 20 viewers or more currently being watched on whatever Followed game you follow.

On the Xbox One, for some reason now it your Followed Games page is in alphabetical order of followed games (so Ape Escape or Banjo-Kazooie being always at the front, and Super Mario & Zelda at the end) but if you keep scrolling, they have another alphabetical order list…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. please GET rid of BASED ON YOUR VIEWING HISTORY!!!!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The perfect place for makeup gurus and noobies. Easier to find rather than IRL. Beauty and style tips, tricks, mental health, and tutorials. I got this idea while talking to my girlfriend just now as she was getting ready for work, trying to start a makeup/fashion page for us and thought this would be a great place to help start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I consider myself a variety streamer, but hardcore, I could change games every hour, and every single time I do I have to update my dashboard. Doing so actually makes it more difficult for people to find me. We need a 'Variety' option in the games section so that people know they can come watch me if they just want entertainment in a variety of games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the "Following" section where i browse the streams I follow to see who's streaming, I'd like to have a top section of streams I have favourited and below that show the rest of the streams I follow.
    As of now it is only sorted by most to least concurrent viewers, but my favorite stream may not be the most popular one that I follow.
    Not a big deal, just a QoL improvement.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. People of all ages like listening to others tell stories, whether they're true stories or works of fiction. I think it'd be awesome if Twitch had storytellers on its platform 24/7 so people of all ages could tune in and listen. Whether it's for bedtime stories, relaxation, etc. I think it'd be really cool. I know it's not very realistic since most people wouldn't spend their time telling stories on Twitch, but it's food for thought.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Its hard to find runners or for the partners to get people into their streams. If there was one category for speed running people could hop around different runs without having to search through 10 games.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The roleplay community in GTA V on Twitch is taking off, no one can deny that. GTA V was at the absolute top of the game list last night, mostly from RPers.

The problem is that the RP is a completely different experience from vanilla GTA. It would be awesome to see a unique game title for roleplaying in GTA V. Currently many users stumble into a roleplay stream expecting to see heavy PVP and shenanigans due to the bare "GTA V" title. A definitive title for GTA V RP would likely cut that back quite a bit.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Checked it with the normal one.

Live Channel page of watched channels only shows 19 channels currently live while 27 should be registered for me

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On the frontpage, feature 1 small, quality streamer, next to the top streamers. Newcomers and hidden gems could be featured there to give them some more exposure. Obviously it has to be a quality stream so they could/should be picked by the twitch staff.

5,370 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If you have a stream paused or muted and a new channel is hosted, existing pause & mute settings are ignored after the host. If you leave a page up during the day or evening this can cause sound to suddenly start blasting from your speakers without warning. Please don't AutoPlay hosted channels if the open Twitch page has video paused, and please preserve mute settings.

Better yet, add an option in our user settings to auto-pause/mute hosted channels so viewers can manually opt-in to watching a hosted channel.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?