Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1334 results found

1. Twitch should not weaponize discovery like they did with the Mountain Dew Exploitathon™ this week.

Telling us we might maybe have a chance at getting on the front page, if we advertise for Mountain Dew™ for hours, is Twitch admitting that not only do they have pretty granular control over discoverability, but that they withhold it from us so they can use our desperation to get a quick check from a soda company.

It erases all the fragile trust you've built with us, it exposes Twitch as a blatantly rigged game, & it undermines all the effort you've put into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The #TogetherForGood event where you could get a badge for donating has ended, yet the collection page still exists with misleading text, suggesting you can donate to get a badge. We see lots of donations on the channel I am modding for, thinking they can still earn it.

"All of Twitch. All together. All for charity. Join us and make a difference by hosting a charity stream from 11/28-12/3. Donate to earn an exclusive chat badge!"

Please immediately fix the wording or remove the page. Twitch support did not do anything.

The wording is wrong as it seems like the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A new learning category about learning programming in general not just for game development but learning basics and advanced languages which can be implemented for use for software and game development

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TLDR: Don't show me there is 11 viewers in "tiny rogues" category if no one is streaming in english.

I would like not to see categories of games if the streamers currently streaming don't speak stream in languages I can understand.

Every time I click on the game I want to watch there are no streamers in languages I speak.

But there is no way for me to know before clicking on a category.

As I watch a lot of less popular indie games it really annoys me.

Sometimes I click on 5 different game categories and find noone streaming…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are better places for that type of content, and I do not want "stepbro" and "stepsis" rub their parts in my face on the "following" page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Beste Idee von Welt. Onkel Twitch, mach kein Auge.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Brudi, muss los: Kicken!

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. my suggestion is just to get an up to date list of top domains so things like "panda.exe" don't generate a fake link in chat which can trigger twich's automod when links are disabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So far I have only found the ability to hide or block streamers content on the for you type page of twitch, but the ability to do this in the general browsing sections especially when browsing live channels would be helpful especially for those who want to see less individuals who show a lot of skin.

The general block and ban functions available in chats doesn't do this, nor should it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Instead of being just like the gaming categories, additionally add a keyword section to Just Chatting which would then prioritize streams based on relevance.

With the size of directory, this would help end user find content based on their interest/search, and it would also give better discoverability for IRL based content without having to rely on the category system that exists on the gaming side of the platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Allow users to put their top followed/viewed channels in the carousel
    2. Allow users to curate their own shelves
    3. Add clips with a viable algorithm based on viewing habits
    4. Keep recommended shelf
    5. Keep event shelf (Twitch Women's Guild, Unity Guilds, etc)
    6. Allow users to add shelves based on keywords, categories and/or tags
    7. Add a calendar that references top viewed channels and Twitch events so that users can see a glance of upcoming things from their favorite creators on front page

This will take away the need to rotate people on front page and the excess of people asking for front page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow mouseover browsing from PC of followed channels while currently watching a channel.

This will allow people to check in for a snapshot of what's going on in additional channels, and give a viable reason for people to stay on site without having to jump stream to stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. One day per month, turn off viewer counts on all channels and randomize display on category searches.

2. Allow viewers to cast votes for what a channel has to offer (fun, chill, hype, etc). Use these to allow viewers to align their viewing habits based on these types of streamers for those that don't want to view by category

3. Enhance search ability for vods/clips allowing to find based on machine learning of what is being talked about, and eventually roll out AI integrated algorithms to deliver content that aligns with viewing habits

4. Allow a "I don't want to see this type…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Because twice now I've been unable to watch a channel without specified reason (as in: I am NOT blocked nor banned nor ignored by those streamers, as I can still chat, and can verify the messages goes through, and even follow them as usual), I get a "You are not allowed to watch this stream" followed by "Content blocked", and it has only been affecting my account (that I know of), as I can still pop out the stream on a private window or incognito mode, or even log out and watch the stream without that prompt happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Introducing the Streamer Spotlight Boost, an exclusive opportunity for small and aspiring streamers to shine on Twitch! In this innovative feature, broadcasters can invest in a guaranteed top-of-the-list placement, ensuring their channel stands out and attracts more viewers.

How it Works:
    For a nominal fee, participating streamers can secure a prime position at the very top of the viewer list, irrespective of the default sorting algorithms. This means that whenever users browse a specific category or game, your stream will be prominently featured, providing unparalleled visibility.

Benefits:

Maximum Exposure: Enjoy unparalleled visibility as your channel takes the lead position, catching…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please can we have Die Hard Trilogy as one tag? its silly to have all 3 games seperate on Twitch when its clearly one whole game on the ps1, saturn and pc.

Its already on IGDB as one game and needs to the same on Twitch

https://www.igdb.com/games/die-hard-trilogy

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reruns have been killing the asmr section to the point where everything is now reruns. There are a plethora of issues with this one problem, still there are far more than what meets the eye.

The ASMR section was once filled with new live channels (when I started viewing this content was 2 years ago and now it has gone from pretty much all live to less than around 10% live)

This trend has done catastrophic damage to the potential of new creators, I believe there needs to be a major signifier of what is a rerun and what's a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello friends, I need some information as I have a business and I am using many software products for my business work. As the technology grow it is better to ride the SaaS business wave now rather than regret missed opportunities later. Therefore, the demand of SaaS solution tend to be more cost effective. So, I am looking for SaaS business ideas. Kindly share your opinions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When visiting Twitch, you need to select a broadcast to watch, and to switch to other broadcasts, you need to go back to the suggestions table and select again.
    This method is inconvenient for new users; it forces them to return to the list of suggestions again and again, which is annoying.
    It is much more convenient to have toggle buttons on the broadcast player to simply switch broadcasts, as is implemented on some streaming sites.
    With this method of switching broadcasts, audience retention of new viewers will increase.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?